• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Boarding School

xIDiamond

Cookie Monster
Okay so this is an interest check for rp`s , I have been thinking about for a while.

One:

It would be set in London , England , anytime between 2010-2020 (so now-ish). One of the country's most prestigious boarding schools opens its dorms for a new year. You would either be a new student or a returning student , living in Blackwood house there are 4 houses , Blackwood , Kingston , Williams , Preston ( each named after one of the schools founders) When a midnight feast goes wrong the students are revealed to a great evil . They must uncover the truth about the school and its past .

( Would require people to come up with a plot together and work around it)

Two:

Black-hall Academy for the gifted

Dear Student,

This letter is to inform you that you are not alone.

You have a gift, maybe a few, and it is something that most people do not have, perhaps that no one you know has. It may sometimes cause you problems. Well, there is a place for you.

Black-hall Academy, which you have probably never heard of, is re-opening this September 1st. It is a boarding school for those with special gifts like you. Here, in safety and comfort, you will be able to school in academics as well as be trained in your gifts and in combat to prepare you for the dangers of the world many are oblivious to. Tuition is covered, as are travel expenses.

We hope you enjoy your years with us.

Headmistress Deila Black

Three:

Boarding School for the Good and Evil , you would all be descendants of the great Storybook characters , there are two houses , School for Good , for the daughters and sons of hero's and royalty and Evil for the children of infamous fairy-tale villains , but with so much pressure to be someone their not , will everyone make it to graduation and fulfil their promised destinies .

( One , two or three?)

Ah! You always have such good ideas!

But I like the second one!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in 2 and 3, but I'm more experienced with RP's the same plot as 2. Regardless, if 2 or 3 are made I'll join it as long as IRL things don't come up and a different RP catches my curiosity more~

Sorry <3 I wasn't getting alerts for this , I am making number 2 as that seemed to be the most popular (feel free to make number 1&3 yourself if you wish <3)

Yes its still open <3 , just to let you know (as I don't have a rules tab yet) There's a maximum of 2 powers , 1 major and 1 minor <3

xIDiamond said:
Yes its still open <3 , just to let you know (as I don't have a rules tab yet) There's a maximum of 2 powers , 1 major and 1 minor <3
Awesome, and got it! Thanks a bunch~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back