• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Boarding school witches and warlocks

The heat duh. 130 dry heat. The winter is literally not even cold wears tank tops in December.

Irish Ice Queen

Huh.

Pretty weird.

We reached around 100 degrees Fahrenheit a few days ago.

I sweat, but it never shows. Because I'm Asian. See, Asians and girls don't sweat. They sweat on the inside, but their sweat doesn't show. I have a Spanish friend, and he's sweating all day here. And he asks me "How are you not sweating, dude?" and I reply "Because I'm Asian."

Well, half Asian. Half Asian, half black.

Weird, no?

TurtleGod said:
Huh.
Pretty weird.

We reached around 100 degrees Fahrenheit a few days ago.

I sweat, but it never shows. Because I'm Asian. See, Asians and girls don't sweat. They sweat on the inside, but their sweat doesn't show. I have a Spanish friend, and he's sweating all day here. And he asks me "How are you not sweating, dude?" and I reply "Because I'm Asian."

Well, half Asian. Half Asian, half black.

Weird, no?
Lmfao

Irish Ice Queen

As good a place to start as any. In. Please note, though, I'll be using it for character development for stories. It's actually my favorite way to flesh out my characters.

Lol you guys are funny. oh sorry it's taking so long I had a busy day yesterday but I will make it today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Bills352 @Gilmoregirl12 @Madi @Kira blackthorin @The Ice Killer will you guys still be joining need to know before I start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back