• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Boarding school witches and warlocks

animegirl20

Ten Thousand Club
Link for the rp

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/spellz.65936/

Would anyone be intrested in a rp about witches and warlocks boarding school.? It'd be like a normal boarding school with classes and stuff but instead of learning about normal stuff they are learning about magic and potions. I'll try to create different events oh an it's set in modern times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! I'll get started as soon as I can and oh and if any of guys have any ideas for different events that can happen let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks pretty interesting.

I'll join :)

And one event that I suggest happening is... Getting their wands or something? I mean, like, the ones who just want to become witches and warlocks who haven't gotten a wand yet? I mean, it's a way for the characters to meet, at least. Just a suggestion.

I know, right?

I get a lot of alerts though, so I don't get to keep up with them all. Until I actually get to see my computer again.

Grin.

I've seen you in some roleplays before. I know you.

Grin.

Why am I grinning again? I feel weird just saying "Grin."

Grin.

DAMMIT I DID IT AGAIN.

I can't stop doing this stuff ;-;

I feel like I'm trying to make some sort of joke, but I'm a comedic failure.

Yeah, things have been pretty boring lately, but it's kind of hard to follow with everyone being in a different timezone. I woke up to 30 notifications and 10 messages just 2 hours ago.

I never woke up to 30 notifications before.

I woke up to like 15, or maybe even around 20.

I'm in the pacific time zone. It's pretty cool here in Nevada. I'm lying, it's hot as hell here in Nevada.

Ooo Nevada kinda sucks I am from Arizona but live in Chicago

Irish Ice Queen

Yeah it kinda does suck.

Just kinda.

You get so used to the heat, you're turning up the heat on the shower nozzle a bit more and it feels perfectly normal. It's freaky, man. Really freaky.

TurtleGod said:
Yeah it kinda does suck.
Just kinda.

You get so used to the heat, you're turning up the heat on the shower nozzle a bit more and it feels perfectly normal. It's freaky, man. Really freaky.
Dude trust me Phoenix Arizona sucks worse.

Irish Ice Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back