BNHA: WhiteGate Academy

ClaudiaShe sat up the moment she heard the tumblers click, brushing down her shirt and smoothing her hair down her shoulders. When her roommate entered, she immediately recognised her as Ravenboy’s squeeze. She was rooming with her, huh. Whatever, she thought. Ravenboy hadn’t made the best of impressions, but from what she’d seen and heard from this Rebecca chick, she wasn’t too bad. A bit clingy, and touchy-feely, but Claudia was willing to excuse that. Before she could even say anything, however, Rebecca cut across her, leaving her blinking in surprise. Holy shit, this girl was straight to the point. That was, at least in her eyes, something that she was impressed with. In fact, she would go as far as to say that she was surprised.

What I like?” Claudia’s brow furrowed. How was she supposed to answer this? She could count on one hand how many people had taken interest in her interests, and each of these times, she dodged the question. What DID she like, exactly? Rebecca’s extremely forward way of asking her was not lost on Claudia. It almost felt like she was going to do the girl a disservice if she didn’t answer. “Uh,” she scratched her cheek as she searched for a response, “I like, uh, A-All Might?” That was weak. She liked All Might, whoop de fucking doo. She gritted her teeth and fell silent, watching the girl work with her things. She affixed a black console to the TV and made sure it connected to the internet. From what it looked like, Claudia was sure it wasn’t a gaming console. It also meant that she was going to be competing with the girl for the television. She’ll have to manage her time with her games wisely, it seemed. Such were the woes of communal living, she supposed.

I don’t do much.” Claudia raised her hand as she did in class with Fischer, Matthew, and Stella, and let the graphene form over her skin. Shallow fissures ran in place of her scars across her arm, she noticed. “Turning dark’s the most I can do,” she gave a humourless laugh, as her arm returned to normal. She noted that the scars were beginning to fade, much faster than she would have expected from ones like these. Perhaps this was the work of a Quirk that the nurse had, and was only taking effect now, probably due to the extents of her wounds. She took her attention away from her arm to the girl, then, after noting that she was admiring the other girl’s assets, especially her rear, just a little too much, she switched her attention away to her luggage instead, which was quickly emptying.

Well, enough about me, Becca. Can’t just ask a girl stuff and not return the favour, as I’m sure you know.” Claudia leaned forwards, resting her chin on her steepled hands. “What’s that black box you just jammed onto the TV set? I suppose it’s a streaming set.” She paused for a second, realising that she had answered her own question, before scrambling to save the situation. “I, uh-- what kinda shows do you like to watch?

Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

e10fa37412039ef057c05cffe9713d8a.jpg
Mathew Pilles
Mood: Concerned
Mentions: _Line 213 _Line 213 NightMoves NightMoves
Matt stared at Emvi for a moment. She seemed to be lost in thought. When Emvi finally sat down next to him he smiled. It made him happy to be hanging out with friends. After some thought Emvi finally let out an audible sign of it. A quiet hum of thought weighed over the table until she finally responded. "Well...I guess it kind of depends on what you did, and how you hurt them specifically, and stuff. I mean, an old-fashioned apology where you just go up to them and whatever usually works fine enough, I don't think you really need to do anything super special or anything like that unless you really messed something up..." Matt lost his smile for a second. He realized that he was overthinking everything. "You're both right. I should just apologize. I just feel bad."

He let his face stay blank as he thought to himself how he would apologize. Matt looked back to Emvi to see her in thought once again. She seemed confused for sure. But she was looking right into Matt's direction. Matt's face turned a very light hue of pink as he smiled back. She seemed to come back to reality with a slight cough and clear of the throat. "...So, uh, what'd you do?" Matt blinked.

He forgot that he hadn't mentioned what happened to either of them. Now it was just weird, what did they think he did? "What do you guys think I did?" Matt was both joking and being serious. He chuckled when he said it but he wanted to know what they thought about him. He glanced back and forth between the both of them until he found his nose pointing towards his feet. He rubbed his fingers together waiting for the response

Last edited:
TOKIHANA ELLIONInfirmary

sample_bf8b0ce652551d3bd2a4f8742fe9a4f2.jpg
Toki tilted her head ever so slightly as the green girl thought on the name. She certainly couldn't recall any Elena. But then she had yet to get know hardly any of her classmates anyways. She held an expectant look on Aruka as the girl seemed to be on the cusp of remembering who their third roommate was. However, before any further information could come forward she felt a hand tapping her shoulder. She turned to see an unfamiliar face smiling at them, introducing herself as their missing roommate. But that introduction paled in comparison to the slight scene Aruka made. She looked over at the girl, surprise etched across her features at the violent reaction to simply being tapped on the shoulder.

"Are you one of those people who don't like to be touched or something?" There was always a need for personal space. Hell, she just had to think back to the maze on that one. Some people really did violate your bubble way too easily. But simply tapping someone on the shoulder? Since when was that a violation of personal space? Well, regardless, she offered a shrug at the display and turned her focus back on their third member, holding out her hand. "Name's Toki, nice to meet you." With her hand extended towards the girl she shot a glance over at the emerald one, a bemused smirk subtly making it's presence known. "Guess it's a good thing I didn't have time to offer you a handshake, huh?" It would take some getting use to sharing a room with a girl who didn't like to be touched in even the most benign way. But at least the new(er) girl seemed normal and nice, so at least there was that.

Dorms
Interaction: Randomfella Randomfella AquaMarie AquaMarie

Manabu Moto

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f30616b73624d66676c45456c55773d3d2d3530383337313731332e313530306438663037393930326539643935393234343036323836372e6a7067

As Emvi stated her advice, Manabu nodded his head. He had just given the same advice just moments previous. Although he knew that he was right in the matter, it was nice to have confirmation from another credible source. The boy folded his arms across his chest as they all sat in silence for just a brief moment.

"As you already know, I originally assumed that you might have thought that you could have prevented Emvi's injuries, and felt guilty for that but as you've ruled out this possibility..."
He trailed off as millions of other possibilities cycled through his head in the matter of a few seconds. Perhaps Matthew was the reason why so many of their homeroom teachers kept disappearing? Improbable. One, Matthew wanted to apologize and he doubted that any of their previous homeroom teachers were alive to apologize too and two, the act was rather malicious for such a friendly character. Improbable now changed to impossible. Could Matthew have rigged the maze? That could be why no one even made it halfway through. This was a fairly unlikely idea as well. Not that Matthew wasn't smart, but there was no way that he'd be able to do something like that without serious help.

Just then, Manabu's rambling thoughts paused as he thought he figured it out. He had been thinking so deep into such a trivial thing. Matthew didn't go through with some elaborate ruse or plan to harm others. This was a problem of their generation. Matthew was probably one of the most attractive males in his class. Why hadn't Manabu thought of this before? He unfolded his right arm and put his index finger up. "Ah, I think I know. A girl confessed to you and you rejected her. This made her upset, and, as the nice guy you are, you feel bad about it."

Interactions: _Line 213 _Line 213 Foogels Foogels

Mimiko was walking through the gates of the school. She had arrived later in the school year, unfortunately, because she had lived incredibly far away. However, her parents and Mimiko were able to move closer to the school. She had already gained her schedule and was now heading to the dorm rooms.
[I know this is really short, but it's all I could come up with XO]

13fib8qqz9dy.jpg Isabella Billard
Interaction: The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Isabella walked down the hall past a few class rooms. She hadnt really made any friends in her class up until this point and honestly their morning was kind of mudane and boring. The whole time they just sat up in class and did normal school stuff, and yet she had heard rumours that already most of the class 1-A students had ended up in the infirmary because of the crazy things they were doing. She sighed, she hadnt even gotten to copy or see and of her classes quirk yet. She walked past one class room in perticular and heard some chatter and decided to go inside.

She seen a couple girls there chatting and one of them seemed to be sketching something out. She coughed a little to announce her presence in the room. "So this must be the famed class 1-A that I've heard so much about already this morning" she said giggling a bit, "well its nice to meet you". She walked up beside them and placed a hand on each of their shoulders while smiling, "names Isabella and these are some wonderful quirks you two have" she said as she took her hand off Tsurei's shoulder and created a small rock figure in the palm of her hand, soon after making her pupils change in to different shapes and sizes as she looked towards Stella. "Hmm, quirks recorded" she said with a wide smile.

"hehe" She giggled backing away a little, "Class 1-B Isabella Billard" She said introducing her self while she created some small rock balls and began to juggle them, failing horribly. "Yeah so, my quirk is copy" she said with a smile, "I can copy any ones quirk to an extent, though only five at a time and I get to keep them for about 5 minutes, and even with that they can only get so powerful" she said. She soon realized what she was doing, "Oh I'm sorry I just realized I just came in here and cut off your guys conversation and never even gave yourselves a chance to introduce yourselves, my bad" She said remaining quite.

Last edited:
1524629070289.pngRebecca Black

Interactions: simj26 simj26

Becca smiled at Diamante as she said she liked All might, "ah I like him too he's so Masculine" She said. When Becca was hooking up her streaming set she noticed the gaming device hooked up too, so when Diamante said she didn't do much after seemign a little confused about what to tell Becca that she liked Becca smiled and just replied saying "Well you obviously like gaming too right" She said nodding to the console, "That's a hobby right? I haven't been much for video games but I'll definitely have a game with you if you want me too" She replied, still smiling.

Becca Watched as Diamante raised her hand and it turned into sleek black graphene, "so pretty" Becca said looking at the metal that now clad Claudia's arms, but she also noticed the fissures where Claudia's scars were, and she began to wonder why she had the sudden urge to run her hands down her arms while it was clad in graphene just to feel those scars. When Diamante mentioned all she could do was turn dark Becca peaked up though. "What a coincidence!" She said clapping her hands together, "Thats all I can do as well". With that she clad just her arm in darkness which without the lights off looked like one big blob of pitch black. "my quirk lets me turn into darkness as such and hid with in it, as well as it muffles my foot steps and I can also see a bit better in the dark, but other than that if I use it in sunlight I just look like a big blob" She said, sounding a little dissappointed with her quirk.

"Hmm What can I tell you about my self" She said thinking to herself after Claudia had posed the question. Then Diamante began to ask about her streaming device. "A yeah its a streaming device, I only really brought it in in case I got a room mate who wanted to have movie nights or something similar" She said, "But I also Can stream from my laptop with my account so its okay if you dont want to do that" She said with a smile. Then Claudia asked about what kind of shows she liked "Hmm, I'll try watching anything really but I like horror based shows a lot, I'm also a big fan of old horror movies the Dracula, Frankenstein, and all those glorious originals" She said getting a bit giddy. "What else can I tell you?" she asked herself, "Oh yeah, I'm fairly good at sports, I like to cook a bit, I enjoy giving people frights and scares though I'll try to avoid doing it to you if your not into it. Oh and I'm Bisexual" She said with a smile. She soon realized though that she had gotten to excited when talking and had just told her female room mate that she was bisexual, aka she liked girls, aka she was now living in a very close proximity to a female. Becca's head began to steam a little as her face turned beat red out of embarrassment.

Last edited:
So this must be the famed class 1-A that I've heard so much about already this morning
"well its nice to meet you". "names Isabella and these are some wonderful quirks you two have"
"Hmm, quirks recorded"

"hehe" "Class 1-B Isabella Billard" "Yeah so, my quirk is copy" "I can copy any ones quirk to an extent, though only five at a time and I get to keep them for about 5 minutes, and even with that they can only get so powerful" she said. "Oh I'm sorry I just realized I just came in here and cut off your guys conversation and never even gave yourselves a chance to introduce yourselves, my bad"
You just gave away your name and your quirk at the expense of finding out others. That's stupid. But you won't be able to touch me again. So enjoy your 5 minutes.

Tsurei didn't even bother to introduce herself.
"I wonder if you would share the same...side affect from using my quirk. I'm used to the sheer exhaustion of my own quirk and has developed a tolerance. But it was absolutely horrible at first, I honestly couldn't do anything without passing out. I wonder if you will find it the same. It would hurt a lot." "Anyway I should be going,"

Emvi Square
Dining Hall --> Dormitories
Interacting with: Foogels Foogels , NightMoves NightMoves , simj26 simj26 , Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

Emvi blinked, surprised by Matt's response, yet all the same she seemed to give his question some serious thought, reaching up to rub at the back of her head once again as she thought about what Matt might actually have done, looking him over as she did so. There wasn't really any way she could see him as doing anything overly terrible, though perhaps she had a rather hefty bias considering just how much he had helped her. The girl opened her mouth to supply an answer, but before she could speak, Manabu beat her to it.

"Ah, I think I know. A girl confessed to you and you rejected her. This made her upset, and, as the nice guy you are, you feel bad about it."

Emvi's mouth hung open, and her weak attempts at beginning vocalizations resulted in nothing more than a few sparse stutters. She felt her face begin to heat up like a kettle, and decided that it was time to leave. Pushing herself up to her legs again (thankfully, her aches and pains had finally subsided--had they not, she might as well have lost her balance or even toppled over entirely), she immediately moved to supply an answer and exit back toward the dormitories. "Well I-I mean, I couldn't possibly imagine what you did, um, I mean it doesn't seem like you did anything bad because as far as I can tell you seem pretty nice, so I'm sure it was nothing." She seemed a little confused and panicked; Emvi herself even appeared to notice this, attempting to dispel any suspicions of conflicted emotions as she offered a weak smile and waved her hand toward one of the nearby hallways. "We probably don't have much time before our next classes so I'm going to go ahead and see if I can find Claudia now so I'll see you guys a little later!"

She turned with due briskness, starting off towards the hallway without any further words; even what she had offered in parting had noticeably quickened throughout her response.

---​

As Emvi rounded the corner out of sight and started back upstairs, she let out a long, loud sigh, the utter stupidity of what she had said and the way she had acted crashing down on her in one big block of realization once her nervousness had begun to subside. Doing her best not to acknowledge what had just happened, she resolved to pulling at her face, twisting and tugging at her cheek as she quickened her already embarrassed footsteps on her way down the hall. Indeed, she was so lost in her own thoughts that she walked right past not only Claudia's door, but every door; it was only when she reached the other end of the hall that she realized just how much attention had been paid.

Letting out a loud sigh, she retraced her steps, this time carefully positioning herself in front of the proper entrance, only to hesitate upon raising her hand to knock. Her body suddenly felt compelled to conveniently avoid any attempts at talking to Claudia; her own room was right there, after all, why not just retreat and save oneself the trouble? After she began to question that particular line of thinking, the justifications began to arise. Maybe she's busy. Maybe she's trying to rest for the next activity. Maybe she just doesn't want to be bothered.

Emvi pursed her lips. None of those were particularly valid reasons to avoid someone. I'm...sure she's not as bad as she wants to let on, she thought to herself, her weak attempt at reassurance accompanying a soft pair of knocks upon the door. She received no answer; perhaps her raps weren't quite loud enough. Second chance to reconsider, Em.

Another long pause, and she slowly shook her head, taking in a deep breath. If she could make her way through some sort of crazy death maze, then she could probably find a way to hold a conversation with another of her classmates, even if that classmate was, well, a little cold. And distant. And seemingly uncaring except when everyone ends up in a pinch in the heat of the moment. Maybe some pro heroes were just like that? It's not as if Emvi would know.

Not that she wanted the others to know that she wouldn't know.

She placed two more knocks on the door, louder and actually noticeable this time around.

full
Stella Cain
1-A Homeroom
SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Blackvelvet Blackvelvet
Gas or Electric. Pressure or Magnets. Stella's pencil flitted between two concepts for her would-be power fist as Isabella entered the room, flat out ignoring the girl's presence until he laid her hand atop her shoulder. Though, it was perhaps more accurate to say that she didn't notice her at all.

So the touchy-feely thing was a little bit of a shock. At the strange girl's touch, Stella jumped from her little world of sketching with a start. Her family liked to do the same thing. Spook her while she was focusing. If it'd been a few years ago, the girl would've almost fallen out of her seat, but she'd managed to train the worst of that reflex out of her after about the fiftieth time her sister had busted her door in while she was sketching. Good times.

So, thankfully her design went unruined, and no embarrassing noises were made to pair with her jump.

"Ah... Impressive Quirk." A student from another class. She'd not been expecting to do any intermingling so early into the school year, but she supposed it wasn't unwelcome. There was practically no chance the girl would bring up Emvi, at least.

"I don't think you'll have much use for mine. Might make a good party trick though. Er. Stella, by the way." She eyed the girl up an down as Tsurei excused herself from the room, waving the black haired girl off with a curt "See you later." As she processed things for a moment.

What was it exactly that set her in a class above this girl?

She seemed able-bodied enough, and her Quirk stood heads and shoulders not only above her own, but probably above some of her classmates' too. Was it attitude? Given she was currently hiding out, and from the consequences of one of her own mistakes no less, that seemed unlikely. Or was it just some je ne sais quoi that only their wise and mighty teachers could understand?

Ah, man, this sort of thinking really didn't suit her.

"So... What has your class been up to today? Ours poked around in some sort of fancy death maze. Really impressive, lemme tell ya. I wouldn't even be surprised if the thing cost more to make than my parents've earned over their whole career."

Dante

Interacting with: Open for Interaction, the door isn't shut all the way

Dante noticed that another girl seemed to be waiting for the room opposite of his to open up. He gave her a polite nod before scanning his keycard and entering his own room. He didn't bother shutting the door all the way. His roommate may be up soon after and, if anyone was looking for him he didn't want people to assume he was in some 'do not disturb' mode. Last thing he wanted was for people to think he was some kind of loner...

Thankfully, on the bed he presumed was meant to be his, he saw a little black case, worn from decades of use. Striding over to the bed, he flipped the long-discolored latches of the case to reveal his precious violin. Although the instrument had clearly seen better days, it had belonged to his grandfather, and his father before him, and so on for several generations on his mother's side. His mother, though, had no real desire to play violin, so it skipped her and was passed onto Dante when his grandfather died. Even though he could barely recall his grandfather's face, he still remembered the sounds... Those wonderful sounds his grandfather would produce from the humble violin that lay in its case before him. He passed away when Dante was about five years old, but not without instilling in the boy a love for that instrument.

Carefully, almost delicately, he hefted the violin from its case, running his fingertips over the smooth, masterfully crafted wooden body.

Just one song couldn't hurt anything, right?

He picked up the bow, feeling the familiar weight as he drew it across the strings to check the tuning, something he did before he ever began to practice. What song should he play? What song indeed! It was never a serious question, for Dante liked to always start with one particular song. It had been the first tune he ever heard. Like most babies, Dante went through a phase where he was exceptionally fussy. Like many mothers, Dante's mother had found the only thing to sooth the savage beast was a mother's song. Of course, the song a mother chooses to sing is often just a matter of whatever song they like that day. It is not necessarily a cheerful song like "You are my sunshine". For Dante, the song that calmed him down was a little less conventional.

"ohohoh sweet child of mine..."

It had been one of his mother's favorite songs, and Dante's face had always lit up at the chorus, assuming he wasn't already sleeping by that point in time. Yes, she'd hum the melody, or sing the song, and Dante would go right to sleep.

Years later, after he'd been playing the violin for several years, he happened upon sheet music for the song through his violin instructor. He had never practiced so hard or so intensely for any piece before, or since. For you see, even though his mom worked herself to the bone to provide for them, each night she came home, she would sit and listen to hear how Dante's practice came along. She always encouraged him to improve.

He recalled how she had smiled so proudly when he played it for her the first time. Sure, there were little hiccups here and there the first time he tried to play it for her, but that didn't matter. The song she had sang to her little baby, her not-so-little baby now was able to play for her.

So even now, as he drew the bow across the strings and produced that familiar melody, he almost felt like he was back in that simpler time. He hoped his mother was doing alright...

For now, his eyes closed as he got lost in the music. His fingers danced over the strings as the bow pulled forth the beautiful music, just as it had for his grandpa all those years before. His body swayed to the music, possessed by the sound that filled the room and spilled out the open door. With his eyes closed, there was no way he would notice if someone were to walk in.

And for the moment, he wouldn't care even if he did have an audience....

"Is that a violin?"
Yuki owned of those. She was really good with it.
Tsurei pointed to the instrument in Dante's hand.
"You seem rather...sad. Like you are remembering something...or somone.."
What would you think about us if you were able to...Yuki... Would you judge Ridley, would you be angry with Lucian? What would you think about Fang? Would you call me a traitor for siding with the heroes? Can I really make the children caught up in crime be able to live better.. I promised us a better life. How am I supposed to achieve that?

"Do you accept suggestions? Fur Elise?"
It was her favorite..
I wish someone was here... Fang...Lucian...where are you now?

"I had a friend who played a violin."
Why am I telling him this? Am I still grieving her death? My own master told me that a viper never shows weakness. Was that his undoing? He finally showed weakness?
"She loved beethoven."
Someone please stop me. Emvi. Help. Someone...Please anyone walk and interrupt me for godsake. I should've went to my dormroom and tried to find who my roommate was. I got top distracted by that godforsaken familiar noise.

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost _Line 213 _Line 213

3a82d5263491c50ef805013ba286304b.jpg
Mathew Pille
Mood: Happy
Mentions: _Line 213 _Line 213 NightMoves NightMoves
Mathew tapped the table as he waited for a response. But the silence was quickly interrupted with Manabu restating himself, "As you already know, I originally assumed that you might have thought that you could have prevented Emvi's injuries, and felt guilty for that but as you've ruled out this possibility..." Matt's smiled faded as he looked over to Emvi and then down to his lap. That's not what he was thinking about but now that it was mentioned he started thinking about it. Matt knew that he was at his limit when he went down but he still felt like he should have gone farther for her sake. He looked back to Manabu and gave a little shrug.

Matt was about to say something when Manabu pointed his finger to the ceiling. "Ah, I think I know. A girl confessed to you and you rejected her. This made her upset, and, as the nice guy you are, you feel bad about it." Matt's face turned pink as he shoved his arms over the able and shook his head. "No! That's not it! No one would confess to me anyway! Why would anyone do that?" He tried to get that thought out of everyone's head. That wasn't it at all. The more Matt thought about it the more his face went a darker shade of pink.

Matt looked back to Emvi. "You don't believe that do yo-" Matt stopped talking as he saw Emvi stand up in awe and sheepishly say "Well I-I mean, I couldn't possibly imagine what you did, um, I mean it doesn't seem like you did anything bad because as far as I can tell you seem pretty nice, so I'm sure it was nothing. We probably don't have much time before our next classes so I'm going to go ahead and see if I can find Claudia now so I'll see you guys a little later!" Matt cocked his head to the side slightly and scratched the back of his head. Emvi was clearly confused and almost seemed panicked? But why would she be panicking. Matt put up his had and gave a week wave as she walked around the corner to the dorm rooms.

Matt looked back to Manabu and blinked with a blank face. "Do you know what that was? She seemed, panicked? Was it just me that noticed that?" He was still scratching the back of his head. What was that? Maybe it was nothing. I mean it didn't seem like nothing, but it probably was. Matt pulled out his phone while waiting for Manabu's response and texted remembered that he had Emvi's number. He stared at his phone debating wether or not to text her. Would that be weird? Wait, I have a cute girls number. Matt's face went back to it's slight shade of pink as he shook his head. What am I thinking. It's there just so we could know that each other are safe. Matt put his phone away as he smiled back to Manabu.

Claudia “That’s not exactly what…” Claudia started, then fell silent. She didn't feel like ruining Rebecca’s chirpiness. Not because she liked her contagious cheer or anything, but rather that they were going to be roommates, and it was better to keep the relationship stable. That was what she told herself anyway. All Might being masculine wasn't his draw, for her at least. A shining beacon of hope, a force of justice, a faraway goal that she strived for. Those were what drew her to the man’s broad back. She turned aside when Rebecca noted her console plugged onto the TV, her hand subconsciously reaching to scratch her cheek again. “I…I suppose. I’m only into fighting games.” Was it really considered a hobby to her?

As Rebecca explained her Quirk to Claudia, there was just a hint of disappointment in the girl’s voice as she did. Why did she have that hesitation in her voice? Sure, it wasn't a powerful Quirk that just blew everything out of the water, but it was the perfect stealth Quirk. To Claudia, it seemed like ‘turning dark’, much like herself, was a side effect. Her movements and actions were muffled entirely, and that would allow her to easily sneak up on anyone. With a good grapple, she could effectively take out anyone that wasn’t made of cinderblocks, Claudia herself included. As Rebecca launched into her interests in the macabre, Claudia wondered to herself if her Quirk was what drew her to the creepy. Her Quirk certainly allowed her to give people a good scare. She listened intently as the girl continued to seemingly dance around the room, listing out her interests, her loves, and her capabilities. Whatever reservations Claudia had of the girl was reduced to pieces- she seemed like the honest type. Claudia counted herself lucky to have been placed with this girl as her roommate. It was until the girl mentioned she was bisexual that she suddenly turned silent.

Claudia looked up to see that the girl had turned red in the face. She shot up from the bed immediately, concerned, and strode towards the girl. “Whoa there, you having a fever or something?” She placed the back of her hand on her forehead. It didn't feel too warm. Not feverish, at least. The hand wasn’t always reliable, her mother used to say. She did the next best thing, the one that her mother always did when trying to make sure that she was indeed having a fever, and placed her forehead on Rebecca’s. She seemed fine. Claudia frowned and guided her to her bed. “You should sit down and rest for a moment.”

Before she could do anything else, there was a pair of knocks on the door. They were soft, as if the owner was hesitating, then, with renewed vigor, they decided to knock again, this time much louder than before. Claudia moved away from Rebecca and towards the door. She peered through the peephole, and found herself looking at the girl from earlier, in the infirmary. She turned the knob and opened the door to greet the girl. “Emvi, wasn’t it? Is something the matter?” Did classes resume? They ought to make a class messenger group to go through these things. As it stood, it would be most difficult to send people around to deliver messages like this.
_Line 213 _Line 213
Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

Emvi Square
Dormitories
Interacting with: simj26 simj26 , Blackvelvet Blackvelvet
Mentioned: One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost , SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Emvi flinched slightly as the unexpected sound of music came from behind her, glancing over her shoulder as she noticed the pale boy from before--Dante, if she remembered correctly--playing his violin with the...door open. It wasn't as if his playing was particularly poor--indeed, far from it--but usually that was the sort of activity that people did with the door closed. She flicked her eyes forward for a moment, spying the location of her own room as she watched the door quietly. Hopefully the sound wouldn't carry into her own dorm. The sound of footsteps caught her attention as Tsurei walked into Dante's room and struck up a conversation. Would it be rude of her to kindly ask that they close the door?

While in the midst of pondering one of life's greatest mysteries, Emvi raised her hand in order to knock on the door again, only for her knuckles to meet air as the door opened. She pulled her hand to a stop, looking somewhat silly with a weakly-clenched fist dangling past the doorway. She blinked several times, then quickly lowered her hand.

I suddenly don't feel as ready for this as I thought I was.

Somewhat surprisingly, Claudia spoke of mundane matters, the girl seeming far calmer than she had been in the maze, yet far more composed than she was in the infirmary. Emvi raised a hand to brush back her hair, offering a smile and a reply. "Hi Claudia! Um, no, not actually, um," she pursed her lips for a moment, brows furrowed slightly as she thought about how best to actually go about having the conversation she held in her mind. Stating what she was there for might be a little abrupt and rude, so maybe an easy segway would be in a good hand to play, but, then again, maybe Claudia was the straightforward type after all. Maybe she'd appreciate it?

Best to just go for the cold opener.

"Hey, um, can I just talk to you for a minute? I just...wanna ask a question, if that's okay?" She clasped her hands together behind her back, weaving her fingers together and pushing them together tightly as she attempted to concentrate all her nervous antics into a single, hidden spot. "I know everyone's settling in and everything, but it won't be long, I promise!" Briefly, she looked around Claudia, offering Rebecca a smile; the raven-haired girl wasn't anyone that Emvi had any contact with. Then, she quickly turned her attention behind her, as if wary that those conversing in the room just behind would be able to hear her own exchange.

Turning back to Claudia, she offered another light smile, reaching up to brush a dangling strand of hair from in front of her face. "How do you, um--I guess it's kind of a weird question, but uh, how do you, um--" she waved her hands vaguely, her voice having lowered substantially at the beginning of her question, "how do you stay...motivated, I guess? Like, in the maze, how do you just keep getting up and keep going even if things...hurt a lot?"

Last edited:
brunettes dress blue eyes ribbons teapots flower petals staff simple background anime girls ha...jpgStudent - Elena Marina Willis
Location - Outside
Interaction - @Xel & @Randomfella

Elena’s smile turned to a face of confusion towards Aruka’s reaction, she had not expected for someone to get mad over a gentle tap on their shoulder. Wait?! Why did her hand feel funny, it felt like she had fallen asleep, like when her legs fall asleep after sitting cross-legged on the ground for hours. Is her hand falling asleep apart of this girls quirk, now she was very curious to learn more about her quirk. Though that would have to wait, the green girl was quite mad at her. “Im sorry..” she softly said bending her head down as she took a step back and held her hand. She really did not know what to say more than just sorry, she sure had screwed up on her first introductions with her roommates. Though now this made her determine to make amends and get to the good side of Aruka. Elena gently sighed pushing away any sad thoughts as her smile returned when Toki held out her and to her. With a smile she took her hand and shook it “nice to meet you Toki” she was glad at least one of her two roommates did not hate her.

Manabu Moto
Interactions: Foogels Foogels _Line 213 _Line 213
12015310af5b8608e5d35687dbb07a35.png

Much to Manabu's surprise, his idea was shot down again. What a pity, he really thought that was it. Honestly, this Matthew was proving to be more of a mystery than he originally thought. He watched as Emvi left the table, which left Manabu slightly sad. What if Matthew asked him some more impossible questions? Emvi's advice seemed to really help the blonde, so it was a bother to see her go.

"Maybe a little." Responded Manabu. He had trouble picking up on emotional ques, so most of what Emvi did seemed rather normal. Though, it was a little weird how she had stumbled over her words. "Also you're a nice guy with above average in looks. I'd be surprised if you didn't have girls lining up to confess."

The boy paused for a brief moment as he shifted his sitting position. His hands were now folded on the table as he looked at Matthew. "Maybe Emvi was acting so weird because she likes you." This idea was honestly quite the possibility. She had said she was just going to talk to someone, but she did happen to leave right when Manabu had mentioned the idea of someone confessing to Matthew.

7323bf9753290e8b2e84dcc6ce16be86.jpg
Mathew Pille
Mood: Happy
Mentions: NightMoves NightMoves
Matt shrugged at the short response to his question. Then Manabu started up again. "Also you're a nice guy with above average in looks. I'd be surprised if you didn't have girls lining up to confess." Matt blushed a little. Girls wouldn't confess to him. He wasn't manly enough, or something like that. He was about to deny it but Manabu started going again. "Maybe Emvi was acting so weird because she likes you." Matt's face went a darker shade of pink. What? No. That can't be it. We're just friends. All I did was carry her for hours on end having fun conversation sharing the same life or death situation. Wait...

Matt shook his head. "W-what do you mean? How could she like me? I'm... Me!" Matt looked down to his chest and back to Manabu. Matt stood up from the table not even waiting for a response. "Can we walk and talk? I wanna go see our dorm room." Matt smiled as he grabbed his plate. And started towards the garbage can. Luckily they were given paper plates so washing dishes wasn't a concern. Matt tossed his plate with pizza crusts on it into the trash. He listened to Manabu as they walked to the dorm room.
(Sorry for the short post. xc <3 )

13fib8qqz9dy.jpg Isabella Billard
Interaction: The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Isabella's Face pretty much dropped as soon as Tsurei began to speak, no introduction ad she came off overly rude just before leaving. She had wondered about this side effect though, she had never experience a side effect in terms of using someone else's quirk. She turned back to Stella as soon as she left and gave her a warm smile "Please to meet you Stella" She said with some enthusiasm. "And your quirk is great as well, I mean its not overly powerful but I'm sure it can be used in ways that I cant think of" she said.

Stella then asked her what kind of stuff they had been doing all morning. "Um fairly normal school work to be honest, I think our home room teacher is a bit cautious to throw us into something as amazing as a death maze just yet" She said, "That being said a death maze for me would only work if I was with someone whose Quirk I could easily copy, During my entrance exam I couldn't lay a hand on any body, so I got very few points during that, but I aced the test so I made 1-B atleast" She said

From down the hall Isabella then heard someone yell out "BELLA!!". Isabella gave another smile to Stella, "Oh I guess that means class is starting soon, guess I'll have to talk with you again some time" She said as she ran out into the hallway to meet up with her class mates that were looking for her.

Aruka Datsukaeru
Dorms​
f5e2ae37017f2e224513667fa3fe1c10.png
Aruka sighed slightly as she calmed down. "It's fine, just... Watch yourself." She awkwardly noted, doing her best to sound firm, yet the uneasy tone couldn't help but be present in her words. "No, I love being touched..." Aruka rolled her eyes back slightly into Toki's direction, her eyes popping open slightly as she realised just how off her sarcastic phrase may have sounded to them. "I mean... We're trained to fight villains that could pop out at any moment, best not to prod those reactions in a school of volatile quirks, right?" She continued, attempting to save face, awkwardly looking between the two before back at Elena.

Crossing her arms, it was clear the green girl was holding her own body back slightly, almost as if they were similarly charged magnets. "Aruka Datsukaeru." She nodded toward Elena, a much more subtle tone now taking hold. "Though most call me Datsu." She added, before straightening up once more. "Guess we'd better take a look at our new home..." Aruka continued, her voice slightly drifting in what almost sounded like disappointment as she finished, before she began to walk. All the while, the green girl seemed to be constantly checking over her shoulder, and watching her surroundings, keeping alert.

Xel Xel AquaMarie AquaMarie

Manabu Moto
12015310af5b8608e5d35687dbb07a35.png
Manabu shrugged. It seemed that Matthew was pretty adamant at ignoring his own self worth. He was one of those nice guys that everyone liked, yet he didn't seem to realize it. At the mention of heading to their dorm, the boy stood. He tossed his paper plate away with a slight bit of despair. This whole time he had been wanting more pizza.

As the two boys walked to their dorm, Manabu grabbed another slice of pizza and began to eat as he walked. While it wasn't as much as he wanted, it was still a slice, which left Manabu quite content.

The walk was mostly left in silence, as Manabu wasn't the best small talker. Sometimes it felt nice to just have a little quiet. As they approached their dorm, Manabu unlocked it with his keycard before stepping in. It was a pretty standard room. Two beds, two nightstands, and not really much else. Fairly bland, but that was what Manabu was used to. He walked over and opened the curtains of their sole window, letting the sun pour into the room. Instantly, Manabu sighed happily as he felt himself becoming energized from the suns beams.

"Pretty alright. Nice space. Okay view of the grounds." He commented to his roommate as he walked over to the bed on the right of the room, claiming it as his own as he sat upon it. "Not the most comfortable, but it'll do."

Interactions: Foogels Foogels

1524629070289.pngRebecca Black

Interactions: simj26 simj26 _Line 213 _Line 213 One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Rebecca was still a little fazed, she hardly ever told anyone after meeting them for the first time, especially a beautiful blonde girl who by her standards was her type, she had just gotten excited and kind of blurted it out. Claudia though seemed unfazed by this fact, maybe its because she didn't quite understand that it meant Becca had a interest in her, or maybe it was because that she wasn't into other girls, or maybe she just wasn't bothered by it. A million thoughts raced through Becca's mind as she through Becca's mind. Her chest tightened up and she was a little shocked. Sure she was flirty and all but she felt like admitting her sexuality was something she could only tell people she knew well, so she had become quite embarrassed and flushed very quickly.

That was until everything suddenly stopped once Claudia had placed her hand on her forehead. Her skin was warm and soft. Suddenly her skin turned white as snow, Ironic for someone who could turn black as night, and she almost jumped up in sheer surprise. "I-I-I'm fine" she said as Claudia guided her towards her bed. Becca nearly jumped again as a knock came to the door. Claudia went over to open it and as the door opened Claudia almost caught two more knocks to the face, but the girl had realized the door had opened and stopped mid knock. She asked to talk to Claudia and by the way she said it it sounded private. Becca could feel her self calming down. She stood up and offered Emvi a smile back, "I'll leave you two to talk, I wanna see where the noise is coming from anyways" she said refering to the violin playing.

She walked out of the room and past Emvi before Emvi asked her question. She walked across the hall peaking into the next room where Tsurei was talking to Dante about playing the violin, which Dante was still pulling his bow across. She recognized the tune, one she listened to regularly a few years back and tried to remember the words. "She got eyes of the bluest skies as if they thought of rain, I'd Hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain..." She sang along with it. She realized she wasn't the best at singing but she wasn't overly terrible, she could keep the tone and key at least, but nothing amazing. She offered Dante a warm smile when he finished playing the song and clapped a little "That was amazing" She said.

Dante

Interacting with: Tsurei SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Becca Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

Somewhere, that place his mind wandered when he was lost in song, he heard a voice singing. The voice was not his mother's, but it still had a familiarity to it, a subtle warmth that left him feeling a strange sense of ease, even if he was perhaps at least somewhat aware he was no longer alone.

When he drew his bow across the strings for the final note, his eyes finally fluttered open, and he found himself greeted by not one, but two faces watching his impromptu performance. Revy started to clap for him, and a light flush came to his cheeks when she praised his performance. Then the other girl, the one who had bombarded him with questions before, once again started a fresh barrage of questions for him.

"Is that a violin?"

"Yes, I've been playing since I was very small...."

"You seem rather...sad. Like you are remembering something...or somone.."

"I wouldn't say sad, maybe nostalgic, perhaps. That song is what my mom used to sing to me when I was little" He laughed a little at himself.

"Do you accept suggestions? Fur Elise? I had a friend who played a violin. She loved beethoven."

Fur Elise... It was a relatively simple melody, one he had learned rather early in his violin playing. Part of him was tempted to decline, but there was something about her line of questioning... It wasn't just a simple request. There was something tied to that song for her. It almost felt cruel to turn her down... So he played the tune for her. It was a short piece, after all, so it didn't put him out to indulge her, at least a little.

When it was over, he smiled over at the two girls. "I hope that was up to par..." It had been quite a long time, after all, since the last time he had played the song. At least his hands hadn't forgotten the melody after playing it so many times in the past.

He let the violin down from his shoulder as he let his attention switch to Becca. "I'm glad you enjoyed the show. I didn't mean to play so loud, but I guess I kinda lost myself in the music." he remarked rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. "If you ever have any requests you want to sing along to, just let me know." Dante remarked with a playful smile as his eyes met hers. She'd been the one singing, and he knew it. So that meant she had great taste in music. He wanted to get to know her better. She seemed like a wonderful person, but you could only learn so much from the short interactions they'd had.

"Oh... and.. if you don't have any plans for after classes and stuff today.. Do you maybe wanna hang out and explore the area with me?"

Wait.... Mouth, what are you doing?! You did not receive clearance to make that statement! He felt his cheeks start to burn just a little bit as he tried to keep the sudden nervousness from showing on his face. Exploring the area was a terrible idea. He had zero sense of direction! Well, the question was out, all he could do now is hope she said yes, even if the idea didn't seem like the wisest of choices...

TOKIHANA ELLIONDorms

sample_bf8b0ce652551d3bd2a4f8742fe9a4f2.jpg
She offered an acknowledging nod as Elena returned her greeting. However, her attention was once again drawn to the green-skinned girl as the sarcastic comment made it's way to her ears. The excuse being given wasn't exactly a sound one to her. "Villains, huh?" And her doubt was reflected in her rather dismissive, monotone voice. "If that's the angle you're going for doesn't that just mean you need more self control so you don't end up hurting some innocent bystander on reflex?" She was pretty certain the response had nothing to do with fighting villains and everything to do with the girl's quirk. Green skin, the ability to climb on walls, disliking being touch. Probably some lizard or something. But without knowing for sure she wasn't going to outright say such things and risk making herself look dumb.

Even so she decided to drop the subject with the girl finally giving her name. It wasn't like she cared about heroism or fighting or anything like that anyways. Still, Datsu-whatnow? Sure she had a pretty japanese name herself but damn. "Aruka, got it." Better sounding than Datsu at least, and not as hard to pronounce as the girl's full last name. With the mention of checking out their room she fell in behind their new leader, making sure to keep a few steps back as the constant checks by Aruka weren't the most subtle. After probably the third look over the girl's shoulder she let out a small sigh. "Look, Aruka, if you don't want to be touched then we wont touch you. Calm down. It's not like the halls are really narrow or anything, we'll keep our distance." She glanced over at Elena for confirmation. "Right?" She didn't know the other girl beyond her name, but given the her response it was safe to assume she'd agree. So there was no problem, other than their third member's paranoia.

Dorms
Interaction: Randomfella Randomfella AquaMarie AquaMarie

brunettes dress blue eyes ribbons teapots flower petals staff simple background anime girls ha...jpg
Elena Marina Willis
Location - Outside Dorms
Interaction - @Xel & @Randomfella

Elena looks at Aruka with her big ocean blue eyes and gently nodded, she would keep note that this girl did not like to be touched. On second thought she did like to be touched, she thought as she tilted her head to the side a bit confused, this girl was quite strange to the short brunette girl. Elena just happily smiles when Aruka looks back towards her and moves back from her. “Nice to meet you Datsu” she said with a smile. She places her hands behind her back as she starts to rock back and forward on her heels looking back and forward between her two roommates as they spoke. Her attention turned towards Tokihana and she nodded in response to her proposing that she and Elena would not touch Datsu. Even though that made it hard for Elena and her wanting to give her new friend hugs down the line. “Yes...okay I promise to keep my distance too..” she responded as she stopped rocking back and forward on her heels. There was a moment of silence after that until Datsu suggested they go find their dorm. “YES! TO OUR DORM!” she said quite excited and she pointed forward before running down the hall. Stopping down the hall she turns around towards her two roommates “wait actually I'm not sure which door is ours…” she said taping her chin. With a small giggle, she waited for the two to catch up to her before following them to their dorm, with a skip to her step.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back