BNHA: WhiteGate Academy

1524629070289.png
Rebecca Black
Feeling: Ouch
Whitewater: Infirmary
Interaction: Basically everyone
Rebecca was lid in bed passed out. She was having a nice dream of her sat in a field eating some ice cream with the smell of flowers surrounding her. Then a pit fall opened up in under her. It was like some kind of nightmare, she'd eventually come to a halt hitting a floor only for another pitfall to open up beneath her. Suddenly she had shot up in a cold sweat. She seemed to still be in her gym clothing, but all of her wounds had disappeared, though she still felt some pain.

She could hear some people chatting outside of the curtain that separated her from everyone else in the room but all she could think of was the strange dream she had just had. Then the memories of the maze and feeding Dante her blood came back to her and she had realized that she had fed Dante her blood without even knowing if that's how his quirk worked, she had just done it off of instinct. She jumped up quickly out of bed and ripped open the curtains to see Dante drinking from a blood bag.

She jumped into him and gave him a hug. She obviously didn't read the room properly cause she looked around to see a bunch of people just sat around, chatting about video games. She let go and composed herself. "I was worried about you, you looked like a raisin when I found you" She said crossing her arms and giving him a cold shoulder as if to say she was mad at him for getting hurt though she had gotten hurt trying to find him.

Claudia
The same could be said about you, I think, showing up to school on the first day and already in a fight. I would almost think you were a terrible person and with a terrible sense of direction to boot.” She gave a humorless laugh. “Second chances don’t come cheap. I expect great things from you, Dante de la Cruz.”

She swivelled around when she heard the door open, and recognised a familiar face. “Soldierboy.” Claudia clapped her hands together in mock surprise and amusement. “ You’re alive. I--” Her sarcastic jab was cut short. She shut her eyes when the headache returned. Damn it. What the fuck was going on? Why did interacting with these bunch make her head hurt so much? The only one that didn’t seem to trigger any sort of pain was Dante, and that fact alone irked her. It seemed like every time she tried to recall what happened past Shutterbug’s curious idiocy, she came up with a lot of nothing, with a side order of pain. She grunted and shook her head, willing the pain to subside. When it finally did, she opened her eyes again to give Fischer a smirk. “ How’d you do?” She glanced at his leg, and winced. “Not too good, huh?

She made a convincing effort to ignore Matthew’s inquiry as to who had played HHR. Honestly, it wouldn't do her any favours, especially with this crowd to suddenly start telling them that she mained All Might and that Eraser Head was one of the most bullshit command grapplers if everyone just stopped playing him as a zoner. She forgot what possessed her to pick up HHR 2, but that was what got her hooked on the game, and played All Might exclusively, while trying very hard to make Knuckleduster work. Even after the progressive nerfs made to All Might, she always did her best to make the best out of it. Still, it seemed quite impolite to leave the question unanswered, since he did bother to ask. “I played it a little,” was her curt answer, then left it at that.

She turned her attention to the next student who suddenly sat up from his bed. This one, she remembered. That big lug of junk that thought he was some real hot stuff for trying to play it cool. Looks like he didn’t make it either. Her suspicions were beginning to solidify into fact. That maze wasn't supposed to be passable. She rubbed her temples. Still, it was a test. A test that, yes, would result in a fail, but if the passing mark was 50, then the participants would be rated from 1 to 49. What did she rate? Did she do anything wrong? She didn't recall exactly what she did, and by god, she didn't want to, if she had messed up. Yet, it gnawed at her, and she gnawed at her nails.

Her thoughts were promptly interrupted when a girl leapt out from behind another curtained bed, and enveloped Dante in a hug. She released him quickly, but the damage was already done. Claudia flashed Dante a cruel smirk. “Oh, don’t stop on our account. There’s a bed here and everything. I could get the scented candles and the rose petals for you if you wanted.

Elysium Elysium
One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost
Blackvelvet Blackvelvet
Foogels Foogels

Mentioned:
BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji

Dante

Direct Interaction: Revy Blackvelvet Blackvelvet
Direct Mention: Claudia simj26 simj26
Overall Interaction: Everyone in the infirmary
It seemed like everyone was starting to get back up at the same time. While the video game conversation continued, Dante listened as Claudia attempted to throw that morning's fight back in his face. It seemed his first impression was right. She was abrasive, caustic, and, well, kindof a bitch. Maybe that's just how she acted to try to come off tough. If she thought she could insult and intimidate Dante into cooperating with her, she had another thing coming. At the very least, it seemed like her attitude wasn't exclusively limited to him. She seemed to sneer down her nose at everybody.

Frankly, she acted more like a budding villain than a hero in training.

He was torn from those thoughts as, next to him, the curtains around Revy's bed were thrown open. He barely had time to turn towards her before she jumped into him. Then, almost as soon as the embrace began, she was turned away from him, giving him the cold shoulder.

"I was worried about you, you looked like a raisin when I found you"

Dante smiled a little. "Sorry for worrying you... I ended up burning more blood than I wanted to dealing with the autonomous Spiderbots..." he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, managing to forget about Claudia for a moment before she went and opened her mouth again.

Oh, don’t stop on our account. There’s a bed here and everything. I could get the scented candles and the rose petals for you if you wanted.

Dante just rolled his eyes. It wasn't even worth dignifying with a retort. It was clear she wanted to get a rise out of him. Maybe it was because she realized that she came out of the maze with destroyed arms while all he got was a bruise on his side, that there was a chance this vampire she so eagerly insulted prior to the maze had actually done better than her. He'd lasted longer, if nothing else. Then again, maybe this caustic attitude was just her way of being friendly. Perhaps she was some spoiled rich girl that just never developed interpersonal skills thanks to a sheltered home life?

For now, he just chose to ignore her.

He rested a hand on Revy's shoulder. "I was worried about you, too. When I woke up you were bleeding pretty bad and passed out not long after I opened my eyes" He commented, omitting the detail about her giving him blood. There was no way she would have known he drank blood. Odds are, she'd just taken a chance. Fortunately, she'd been right, but it would be awkward to bring up any of that now, especially with so many others around.

He drank the last of the blood in his pack before tossing it with a light arc into the nearby trashcan. He was already starting to feel good as new, minus the soreness in his side, which was still bandaged for reasons he didn't quite get. All in all, it looked like everyone got through the maze alive, if a bit banged up from the experience.

Dante looked over his classmates. He knew most of their names by now, but a few he'd have to learn later. Most of them seemed like good people, minus the obvious exception. He also couldn't help but notice that several of them seemed... less than pleased with their maze run. Hell, the one Claudia called soldierboy looked like someone had shot his dog... For some reason, he felt compelled to try and boost morale.

"It looks like most of us are thinking the same thing: That maze sucked. Well, if nothing else, after that maze we now know where we stand, and we've gotten a glimpse at the level this school expects us to reach. They wouldn't have us here if they didn't believe we had the potential to Go Beyond such expectations." Dante said, addressing no one in particular as he glanced around the room. "So now that we've all had a taste of failure, let's work our asses off so that next time, we do better!"

Yes, Dante knew all too well how bitter a taste weakness was. To feel powerless, not good enough. It was a poison, a sickness of the mind that dragged down the afflicted for as long as it could keep its claws in the victim. For some of his fellow classmates, it could be the first time they'd felt like this. Given the path they had all chosen to follow, however, it likely wouldn't be the last. Ultimately, they'd be defined not based on how often they failed, but by how often they got back up from their failures.

Now was the time to show they had the mental fortitude and resiliency needed to survive and thrive as Heroes.

Emvi Square
Infirmary (Facilities Building)
Interacting with: Foogels Foogels , One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost , simj26 simj26 , Elysium Elysium , Blackvelvet Blackvelvet , BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji

Emvi greeted those awakening into the conversation with light smiles; seems like the maze had really taken a toll on everyone, and not just her group. Perhaps oddly, there was something comforting about the maze simply being difficult all around. Maybe she wasn't as far behind as she thought; maybe everyone would be willing to grow together, instead of ripping each other apart. Maybe this whole hero school thing really wouldn't be so bad.

For the first time, Emvi felt as if she was around people that she could definitely call friends, if not now, then in the future. This was the first normal conversation she had had since the end of middle school, and she wouldn't have thought to find it in the middle of a Pro-Hero school, of all things.

I guess that just goes to show that pro heroes start out as people, just like everyone else.

A little more confident in her choice to come to Whitegate, Emvi turned back to Matt, her smile still present. "Well, that one's pretty old, but that doesn't mean that it's still not good, so," she offered a shrug, apparently not one to judge when it came to playing games. "After all, plenty of people still play games from before there were even Quirks, you know? That on its own is...pretty weird to think about, honestly." She glanced down, apparently reflecting on that very thing herself. It really was a strange thing to think about. What would she be doing if she didn't have a Quirk? Would she be doomed to a Nothing sort of life if her ability hadn't given her a second chance?

Let's not think about that right now. Let's have a nice conversation for once.

She glanced up at Matt for a moment, unintentionally locking his eyes on his before quickly glancing away. Thankfully, Claudia's mention of playing the game they were talking about gave her an excuse to pull her eyes away. Before she could keep the conversation going, however, sparks seemed to resume flying between Dante and Claudia; though she opened her mouth in an attempt to intervene, Dante turned his attention just in time to another girl Emvi had no name for. The two seemed oddly...close. Perhaps they had applied to Whitegate together? They certainly seemed more physical than anyone who could have met in the past few hours had any business being, at least as far as she was concerned.

Seeing as that near-argument had defused itself, Emvi cleared her throat, attempting to turn the conversation back to something more familiar and less, well, immediately relevant to the trial they had all just failed. "So, um, do you guys have any favorite heroes you enjoy playing? In HHR, I mean."

Last edited:
c8b4cc05a6be98a14d824c5858332bc5.jpg
Academies Nurse - Amber Stevenson
Location - Infirmary (Facilities Building)
Interaction -
The students in the infirmary.

Amber sat up in her chair as she heard more voices coming from the infirmary and gently opened her eyes. A smile grew on her face, she was glad to know that the students were all waking up and from the sound of it they were all talking to each other. “Well time to check on the little ones..” she said picking up her gold rim glasses and placing them on. Getting up from her seat she adjusted her white coat before walking out of her office.
Gathering a tray of cookies and juice, along with another blood bag the tall redhead made her way to check on the students. Amber gently knocked on the door before walking into the room where all the students were. “Hello my dears, how is everyone doing” she happily said walking into the infirmary. “I bought snacks for you all,” she said placing down the tray on a bedside table. “How are you all doing? wounds all heeling alright?..” she asked as she started to hover over them all double-checking their wounds to make sure they all healed properly. Asking them all questions of how they were feeling and if they needed anything as moved from one student to another. She quickly stopped noticing the confused stares coming from the young hero's "oh..how rude of me.." she said with a small chuckle standing up and adjusting her golden rim glasses. " I am Miss. Stevenson, your school nurse " she smiled introducing herself.

Last edited:
Mathew Pilles, f5c69009ce6356e6de64c283b59720d6.jpgInfirmary
Matt looked to Emvi his eyes met with hers and his face went slightly darker pink, he quickly looked down and then let himself fall backward plopping his head next to Emvi's feet. He kept his legs crossed but his body wouldn't let him really move to much. He couldn't move to his bed and turning to fast or far shot pain up his spine.
Matt turned his head to the right listening to the ruffling coming from a bed near him until a boy with bones sticking out his legs showed himself. The bone quickly went away as the boy asked What everyone was up to.

Matt was about to answer when another curtain opened and a girl jumped towards Dante giving him a hug. Then almost immediately folded her arms and acted upset with him. What a strange girl. I guess strange is just another word for unique right? I can't judge her anyway, maybe they're dating. He then looked at Dante as he started a slight motivational speech. Matt smiled and put a fist in Dante's direction. "Dante's right. We just need to work hard and work together. This was just a test, even if we didn't pass doesn't mean we failed outright. We had to of gotten some score! We're here for a reason." Then Matt started to get excited after hearing Emvi ask about favorite hero's to play.

He threw his arms behind his head and looked back at Emvi blushing and smiling "I have played the other characters but my main, and the only character I'm really good at is the Sudden Stun Hero : Glint. He's my favorite hero." He put an arm over his face to hide his blushing from the combination of being close to Emvi, talking about his favorite things, and the embarrassment of sounding kind of childish. He then turned his head to the sound of the door opening to see a tall ginger lady with snacks and drinks asking them all questions about how they were doing. She seemed to be checking on peoples injuries, she then introduced herself as Miss. Stevenson. She seemed like a nice lady, she did a great job healing them all.

(Mentions: _Line 213 _Line 213 simj26 simj26 One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Blackvelvet Blackvelvet Elysium Elysium BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji )

Last edited:
Ace.(Final.Fantasy.Type-0).600.968124.jpg
Gin Minamoto
Feeling: tired
Whitewater: Infirmary
The door to the infirmary opened again as a middle aged man entered the room with several spider robots carrying 3 stretchers followed behind him. The students Aruka ( Randomfella Randomfella ), Toki ( Xel Xel ), and Kimi ( Hanarei Hanarei ) entered on these stretchers and were raised up onto beds. The man took a seat by the door and watched the spider robots begin to leave the room and he muttered a word of thanks to each to which the robots seemed happy about, raising two of their legs each into the air in glee, if robots could even truly be happy that was.

He began to look around some of the cupboards and found a packet of smelling salts. "Yo, Nurse Stevenson, three of them were knocked out by sleeping gas and should be fine after I give them this" he said holding up the packet of smelling salts. He walked over to the beds where the three were and opened the packet wafting the scent under each of their noses for a second before throwing the packet away. "Anyways Hello class, I am your teacher Gin Minamoto but please call me Mr.Minamoto or Ace, which is my hero name" he said. "I had some business to take care of this morning and as such had a few other teachers handle the whole maze ordeal with you" He said as he headed for the door.

"A few students have made it out of the maze with out much of a scratch and are waiting outside for you guys to finish up in here" He said yawning a little, "So once you guys are all finished chatting and getting primary treatment meet us outside, We will be doing a few exercises this afternoon but nothing too trying, so dont worry if your still a bit sore" He said, and with that he left the room again.

Last edited:
Tsurei made her way to the infirmary.
"Hello, I was told this was where everyone was. Hello Emvi, it's nice to see you made it out alive. Come hang out with me after school...
And Dante was it? Perhaps we could hang out too.

Where are Stella and Manabu, what about Daisuke? Are they alive? I'd like to talk to Stella mostly, her and Dante seem the most interesting.
It's a pity the maze was that stupid. I feel like we got tricked. More than anything I still haven't seen most everyone's quirks in action.

"Before anyone asks, Yes I failed the maze. However I didn't sustain any serious injuries. You don't need to try to get that info out of me."
Better to just get that off the plate, I know some will go ahead and try to manipulate that info out of me and it's better to let them think I failed miserably.
"The maze was quite tricky, how did you all fare? I was forced to exert myself abit too far and tired out.
I'd hope this is a natural question, I have no idea what to talk about and getting to know what people did in the maze will be better for me anyways.

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost _Line 213 _Line 213

Last edited:
Emvi Square
Interacting with: Foogels Foogels , One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost , simj26 simj26 , Elysium Elysium , Blackvelvet Blackvelvet , BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji , AquaMarie AquaMarie , Blackvelvet Blackvelvet SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Emvi blinked, doing her best to remember that hero. She couldn't place a costume, or a moveset, despite playing the game Matt had mentioned. Was he a character she had overlooked? Maybe he was low-tier, or something.

"Who's--" Before she could ask, however, the room was stormed by several more bodies, prompting Emvi to glance in the direction of the doorway. The nurse, followed by Tsurei and who seemed to be a teacher came in. With the introduction of such an entourage, it was probably clear that it was time to get going again. Pursing her lips, Emvi attempted to shift her legs a little bit, wincing lightly at her continued soreness. She looked to the nurse, opening her mouth to speak, before clamping it shut instead.

No, it's fine. It's not much, I can work through it.

After this moment's hesitation, she opened her mouth to speak again, this time offering different words than what she had in mind before. "Um...thanks for the snacks, Miss Stevenson. And for fixing us up, and everything." The woman was positively radiant; for some reason, she had imagined one of those strict, professional doctors to be the person looking after them all, what with Whitegate being serious business and everything, but instead it seemed the school's head nurse was positively motherly. Not that Emvi was complaining, not in the slightest; if anything, this was quite the welcome change. At that point, all she could hope was that she didn't look silly to the woman, lying in bed and in pain without any injuries.

...I wonder what kind of Quirk she must have to end up taking care of all of us like this.

Slowly, Emvi moved to push herself out of the infirmary bed, offering Matt a light smile as she moved to slide past him carefully, touching her toes to the cold, tiled ground, before slowly easing the entirety of her weight onto her legs. She scrunched her face a little, but the pain was dull by then, allowing her to move and walk with minimal ache. It felt strange, being on her feet for the first time in nearly two hours. She kept her eyes glued to her legs for a while, flicking her gaze upward as she heard Tsurei speak.

"Uh...good to see you too," she replied, offering another smile, this one a little more shaky as she rubbed the back of her head, "sorry for leaving you alone back there, um...It sounded like Stella was in trouble, so I thought, well..." she cleared her throat a little bit, seeming fine with shaking off that particular line of conversation for the time being. "I guess we all did kinda okay. A lot happened, but I guess if we all failed that was kind of the point, right? I don't know what else they're going to put us through today, but if we're all standing by the end of it, I guess we can go and do that hang-out thing we talked about earlier." The longer she stood, and the more the conversation distracted her, the less relevant the dull pain in her legs became. After a while, the tingling sensation of stored energy became a little more prevalent, though even that faded into the background after a while.

...That's right, I still have energy stored from all of that, don't I. I hope I'm allowed to use it in whatever's next.

Blinking, Emvi glanced down at her hospital gown, then looked to the nurse. "Uh, Miss Stevenson? Do you know where our training clothes are?" question asked, she slowly made her way over to the snacks, careful not to outpace herself too early. Food was an overly welcomed luxury after all that earlier exertion.

Manabu sat with his back against a tree with one of his legs draped over the other. Once the teachers had pried the mechanical hands off of him and dragged him from the dark corridor and into the sun, he had immediately gained consciousness. While there wasn't a scratch on him and he was physically fine, meaning that he was in no need of the nurse's care, his mental state was slightly poor. It wasn't anything to really be worried about, but feelings of regret and anger began to well up inside of him. It was his first day at this school, and he had already failed a challenge. Miserably, at that. In the maze, he hadn't been able to do anything at all. He didn't really do anything while the walls were crushing in, and he wasn't able to do anything while the mechanical hands made work of him and his comrades.

The teen let out a slight sigh. This was the first time that he had ever felt completely defeated. His parents were going to be fairly mad at this...

Manabu opened his eyes to look at the school building behind him. He looked to a particular window in wonder. For a brief moment, he thought that he should probably go check on his classmates, but decided against it almost immediately. At the beginning of the maze, he had agreed to teamwork, yet he hadn't contributed any work to his team at all. He wouldn't be surprised if Emvi, Matt, Stella, and that other girl were angry with him for how little he contributed. They probably thought he was weak...

The boy scratched the back of his head, interested as to why that thought bothered him. Never before had he cared as to what people thought about him...It was probably just a slip in judgement. Perhaps he was still a little tired from having depleted all his energy earlier. He stood from his spot by the tree and shook his head ever so slightly, attempting to get rid of his thoughts. One of the instructors had told him some training exercises were going on soon. At least there was no way he could mess those up.

Mentions: _Line 213 _Line 213 Foogels Foogels simj26 simj26 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
Interactions: None

TOKIHANA ELLIONInfirmary

sample_bf8b0ce652551d3bd2a4f8742fe9a4f2.jpg
Toki's nose wrinkled instinctively at the smelling salts. Her eyes fluttering open soon after as she suddenly shot up to sit in her bed. Looking around she saw some new face faces as well as numerous students in what looked to be some kind of hospital room. Probably taken to the nurse's office or something. Her eyes focused on the blonde man who was speaking. She was still groggy from the gas, but from what she could gather he was a teacher and they were suppose to meet up outside. Toki brought a hand up to rub her face as a sigh slipped past her lips. Couldn't they just sit in class and study like normal students. Obviously not, they weren't normal students.

That thought caused a second sigh to follow right after the first as she threw her legs over the side of the bed and got to her feet. With a slight uneasy wobble she steadied herself and once again scanned the room to finally notice Kimi and Aruka nearby. Seens like the trap got all three of them. Well, at least she didn't have to feel bad about getting out of the maze.Shifting her focus she looked over at where Dante and Becca were, her eyes narrowing slightly at their flirting. She had half a mind of telling them off for their antics. More than half a mind, if she was being honest. She'd just have to keep her distance from them. Being a third wheel wasn't fun in the maze, and she had no intention of being one going forward. The two lovebirds can be with each other. So, with nothing to really offer and orders from the teacher she decided to just follow after the man. Sooner they got these exercises over the better as far as she was concerned.

Infirmary

c8b4cc05a6be98a14d824c5858332bc5.jpgAcademies Nurse - Amber Stevenson
Location - Infirmary (Facilities Building)
Interaction - The students in the infirmary.

Amber smiled seeing at the student up and about. Their wounds fully healed, mainly leaving scars and soreness for most of them. The nurse attention was quickly turned over towards the main door as several spider robots came in carrying 3 stretchers followed by Ace one of the academies teachers. Her face chance to a worried one seeing the children passed out though Ace quickly let her know they were alright and just needed smelling salts. “afternoon Ace, you know where they are” she said pointing towards the cabinet. She watched as the knocked out students started to soon get up as Ace instructed them all to meet outside with the rest of the students.
Her attention went over to Emvi one of the students “Oh your very welcome my dear, glad to help and glad you are all up and about” she softly replied, in a sweet caring voice. She started to gather a few things around the infirmary and to open a few windows when the same student Emvi gather her attention once again. “yes dear?” she asked making her way over to her. “Oh your training clothing?...oh yes I placed everyone's just by their bedside..” She said with a smile pointing over to the small bedside tables by each bed. Theirs sat nicely folded each of their training suites. “and you could use any of the infirmary restrooms to change...if you would like” replying with a smile.

brunettes dress blue eyes ribbons teapots flower petals staff simple background anime girls ha...jpgStudent - Elena Marina Willis
Location - Outside
Interaction - None

Elena quietly stood outside among a few others. She held her hands behind her back, rocking back and forward on her heels. Wondering what type of exercise awaited them. She also wondered if the students that were sent to the infirmary were alright. She imagined they were greatly hurt. Which made her confused as to why their teacher went to fetch them to so exercise as far as she thought, these students would be recovering for a while.

Emvi Square
Interacting with: Foogels Foogels , One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost , simj26 simj26 , Elysium Elysium , Blackvelvet Blackvelvet , BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji , AquaMarie AquaMarie , Blackvelvet Blackvelvet SomebodyElse SomebodyElse , Xel Xel

That certainly made things nice and simple. Emvi took a serving of juice and two cookies, chewing and drinking rather quickly. It would have been nice to savor the snacks, but at that point they were needed elsewhere.

...It's like nothing ever stops around here.

There was no real room to complain about that, though. The girl offered a nod and a smile to the nurse, still a little surprised to come across someone so calm and caring in a morning full of hectic back-and-forths. "Thank you Miss Stevenson," she said, glancing to the spot beside her bed as she wiped her mouth. They really were right there; perhaps her vantage point had let that detail pass her by earlier, though it wasn't as if her current state had left her all that prone to stints of observation anyway. At the very least, she seemed to be improving on that front; her movements were a little more fluid, and her expression less pained. She picked up the training gear, looking over it briefly. Thankfully, it hadn't taken any damage; depending on what else went on in that maze, that was probably something that some of the other students couldn't definitively say.

Letting out a sigh, Emvi turned, offering another smile to the nurse, then to the group at large, as she stepped out to head to the bathroom to change. "Meet you all outside," she offered in parting, briefly glancing to Matt for a moment, before slipping out the door. She paused, glancing both ways as she entered the hallway, before following the signs to the bathroom, quickly picking a stall and locking it as she leaned against the door.

Her second sigh was far more wary; inwardly, she was surprised that she was finding herself in basically the same situation twice in a single day, but her body failed to express any hint of outward surprise, instead seeming more weary than anything else. She was going to be resting well tonight, there was no doubt about that. Just how long and how much was the school planning on working their first year students on the same day anyway?

Emvi suddenly shook her head, dispelling her thoughts with a single swift gesture. No, this isn't the time to think like that, get a hold of yourself!

Lips pursed, the girl suited up once again, shifting into the gym wear as she grew accustomed to its snug fit once again, even if the cramped nature of the bathroom stall made changing a little more difficult than it had in the school's actual locker room. She emerged after taking a few more moments to steel herself, patting her cheeks and stretching from side to side (as best she could in the small space). Another brisk walk down the hallway in the opposite direction, followed by a quick jaunt down a stairwell (she realized part-way across the hallway that there were stairs at both ends, but at that point it didn't really matter which way she went), and Emvi found herself back outside. Whether or not she was ready to be outside, again, was another matter.

Come on, like you said. No time for that.

A sharp breath in, and Emvi walked over to where the others were already gathering.

1524629070289.png
Rebecca Black
Feeling: Ouch
Interactions: Everyone, but mainly One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Xel Xel
Rebecca stood up still looking slightly mad at Dante when one of the girls there mentioned that they should get a room. Suddenly he face went a shade of red that clearly showed she was embarrassed but she stayed in her crossed arms position saying nothing. She glanced over to Dante again as he put a hand on her shoulder. She smiled a little when he had said he was worried about her too, giving her sort of a pleasure as she felt that she was cared for.

Then Dante went on to talk about how the maze was and how everyone was expected to be able to go beyond such things. She thought about it for a moment, even though everyone looked to be hurting around here they all seemed to have amazing quirks. She had harly used her quirk, only being able to use it in the dark and such, and thinking about it the trap she had been cornered by could probably have been easily destroyed by Dante's quirk, or Toki's quirk for that matter, and she was sure everyone else here had amazing quirks so basically she was an easy target, she never really had anything amazing to offer.

Her thoughts of how poor her quirk was were soon ended when three more students entered the room on mechanical spiders. followed by a teacher who proceeded to give an introduction and give the students smelling salts. She watched him leave and then looked back to see Toki sat on the bed waking up. "Toki!" she shouted running over and giving her a big hug into her chest. "I was worried about you too, I hope you guys got through ok" she said with a bit of concern. She also looked over to Kimi and gave her a wave, knowing her from the maze but other than that she didn't really know how she would respond to a hug, knowing that Toki would get embarrassed which made her giggle.

She looked over to the other girl who was leaving to go get changed and realized she was in a gown herself. She let Toki go and went over and grabbed her clothing. "Anyways that other girl has the right idea, I'm going to go get changed now too and meet you guys outside" she said to everyone with a smile as she left.

Mathew Pilles, 5f2026ce677604dc99c9b8a4c6f25202.jpgInfirmary/Outside
Matt slowly brought his arm back and sat up smiling at the teacher she offered snacks but Matt wasn't very hungry and just smiled putting his arm up to protest the snack. Matt's eyes lit up as he heard the question about favorite hero's come up from Emvi when the door opened and a teacher walked in with robot... spiders? A girl that he didn't really recognize walked in after the man as well. Stretchers followed suit and he saw a student he didn't know, Toki, and then Kimi. When Matt saw kimi laying there his heart skipped a beat.

Did she get hurt? This is bad. I could have helped. I mean I'm happy I helped Emvi but I could have easily stayed with Kimi. What have I done. Why am I so useless. Damn it. Matt kept his eyes locked onto Kimi through all the chatter and movement. He even ignored the teacher, he could hear him talking but he couldn't make out what he was saying. Matt was too busy beating himself up mentally. Matt was going to get up when he saw Toki shoot up. She must have been confused. Maybe she was in the middle of a fight when she was knocked out.

Matt was about to speak up again when Emvi asked the teacher where her gym clothes were. Matt didn't even bother to think about the fact that she was wearing very little with him so close. No, his head was busy worrying about Kimi and how worthless he'd been. His brain then threw up the realization that Emvi was about to go back to class with bad injuries. He was having a hard time opening his mouth though. He was having a hard time doing anything at all really. Miss. Stevenson responded kindly and told her that her clothes were at the end of her bed. Matt felt Emvi get up and take her clothes saying that she was going to see them out there.

Matt wanted to tell her to rest, or at least to wait so he could help. But he wasn't able to anything for a solid minute. She left. He sat starting at the wall listening to the rustling of someone moving around. He heard the girl with Dante say something but he blocked it out. Matt was sitting and staring at the wall with a blank face and dead eyes. When suddenly his mind went blank and nothing was blurry anymore. "Anyways that other girl has the right idea, I'm going to go get changed now too and meet you guys outside" He heard the girl say back to her friends.

Matt instinctively jumped off the bed, he jumped through the pain and grabbed his clothes. He smiled looking at the nurse "Thank you so much for healing all of us and taking such good care of Emvi and I, and everyone else too." Matt walked to the mens bathroom to change quickly throwing off the gown and slipping his gym clothes back on. He left the gown on the counter in the bathroom and ran outside after Emvi.

When he passed the locker rooms he knew he was going the right direction as he ran back outside he saw Emvi starting to gather with the other people who were still outside. "Hey Emvi! Where do you think you're going without your legs!?" Matt smiled as he waved and jogged over to meet her as he slowed his pace to walk with her to the others.

(Mentions: _Line 213 _Line 213 One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost , simj26 simj26 , Elysium Elysium , Blackvelvet Blackvelvet , BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji , AquaMarie AquaMarie , Blackvelvet Blackvelvet SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Xel Xel , )

Last edited:
Aruka Datsukaeru
Infirmary -> Outside​
f5e2ae37017f2e224513667fa3fe1c10.png
Aruka awoke, the scent of the smelling salts fresh in her nostrils, her eyes slowly wincing open. Her body wasn't sore, yet the drowsy feeling from the gas was still present. Gradually her eyes glanced over the room, only to witness the sheer number of her classmates present in the infirmary. Aruka was almost surprised, until her mind drifted back to the challenges she faced in the maze, she wondered if anyone had actually completed what seemed like the almost impossible task. Still, from the sights of the others, Aruka was almost glad they hadn't failed to something more extreme, then again, perhaps that simply meant other students hadn't fallen to something so mundane. If only she had a quirk that simply let her smash the wall down, or move fast enough to bypass the closing doors. A slight sigh escaped her as she started to get up.

As Aruka stood up, feeling slightly dizzy as the blood rushed from her head, she rose a hand to clench her forehead in an attempt to balance herself. "Yeah, thanks." She followed up as one of the other students thanked the nurse, though her eyes still glared downward as she attempted to recollect herself, her tone giving away her state.

Still, she was not about to delay. As soon as she gathered herself Aruka made her way to get changed, before going outside, doing her best to not get too close to any of the other students on the way.

Mentions: AquaMarie AquaMarie
Infirmary and outside

Ace.(Final.Fantasy.Type-0).600.968124.jpg
Gin Minamoto
The Hero Ace
Feeling: tired
Whitegate: Outside

1524629070289.png
Rebecca Black
Feeling: Meh
Whitegate: Outside
Interactions: Everyone

After a Short amount of time had passed.

"Alright well your all here so lets get started" He said as he looked at a pocket watch to check the time. "My name is Gin Minamoto, You guys will call call me only by Mr. Minamoto or by my Hero Name Ace, as I mentioned to some of you while you were in the infirmary" He said. Rebecca peaked her head up from the back of the crowd, "Sorry to interrupt but I see you on Tv all the time, my father told me about the teachers here at Whitegate, he even told me who our homeroom teacher was going to be but he never mentioned anything about you" She said, looking up at the teacher. "Well, Miss Rebecca Black is it? I'm new to the school as this is my first year teaching, there were some unfortunate changes at the beginning of the year that lead to my appointment" he said bowing his head in silence for a moment.

"Alright moving on" He said, "I have a few activities planned for you guys this afternoon, and as you all know WhiteGate Academy is a very prestigious school, even though tuition is fairly low here thanks to our hero and government sponsors we only accept the best of the best to make sure these sponsors get their monies worth once you graduate, of course you dont have to work for any of these sponsors but it will be easier to get jobs with them at the very least if they like you" He said. He began leading the students around the school grounds towards the back side of the main academy building. "On site we have many training facilities, you've already seen the maze, but well also have city constructs that are made for different activities such as rescues, search and secure, and my personal favorite the hero vs villain showdown area" He said pointing to a large walled in area in the distance. "We also have our field house, theaters, and gymnasiums for sporting and arts events" He said, continuing on "In the main academy building we have our class rooms, our large cafeterias which have a wide selection of food, some times we get out sourced fast food places to bring stuff to the academy although thats not included in the meal plan so its always good to have some cash on you while your here. And of course we have our infirmary" he said.

After a good ten minutes of walking and showing them around the grounds Gin stopped in front of one large building. "Okay this is where we will be doing our first activity of the after noon" he said as he pushed the door open. As students entered they would see a large landing type area with a living room to their right and a dining are to their left. "Okay folks, time to assign your dorm rooms. Every dorm here at whitegate comes with a two to three person room which is set up so that you need your whitegate identification card to enter. As well the dorms come equipped with three training areas, a kitchen, dinning area, a communal living area and access to the pool shared by all first year classes. As well all changing areas, washrooms, and laundry rooms require a key card so that guys and girls cant peep on each other" he said taking out a list. "I have the list of names here of who will be bunking together So I'll assign you and you guys can get to know your room mate a bit better and I'll come get you once we are prepared to begin the afternoon training exercises" he said turning to leave, "oh and also there is Pizza in the kitchen if you guys are hungry, as well as plenty of other things if you dont like pizza" He said.

Room Mate List:

Floor 2 are all double rooms and floor 3 are all triple rooms

Floor 2 room 1: Claudia Diamante ( simj26 simj26 ) and Rebecca Black ( Blackvelvet Blackvelvet )

Floor 2 room 2: Dante De La Cruz ( One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost ) and Ryuu Drake ( BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji )

Floor 2 room 3: Emma Vickers "Emvi' Square ( _Line 213 _Line 213 ) and Stella Cain ( The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit )

Floor 2 room 4: John Swann ( Leusis Leusis ) and Daisuke Oshiro ( Truthblade Truthblade )

Floor 2 room 5: Matt Pille ( Foogels Foogels ) And Manabu Moto ( NightMoves NightMoves )

Floor 2 room 6: Empty

Floor 3 Room 1: Kimi Rivers ( Hanarei Hanarei ) and Tsurei Fukayashi ( SomebodyElse SomebodyElse )

Floor 3 Room 2: Shane Fischer ( Elysium Elysium ) and Toujou Makoto ( Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser )

Floor 3 room 3: Tokihana Ellion ( Xel Xel ), Aruka Datsukaeru ( Randomfella Randomfella ), and Elena Marina Willis ( AquaMarie AquaMarie )

Floor 3 room 4: Empty

TOKIHANA ELLIONInfirmary

sample_bf8b0ce652551d3bd2a4f8742fe9a4f2.jpg
She didn't get far at all, barely getting up from her bed, before Becca descended upon her and wrapped her up in a tight hug. To say she was surprised by the act was an understatement. She just stood there, her arms hanging limply in the air for several moments as the raven-haired girl explained her worry. After a long pause Toki brought her arms around the girl, gently tapping the girl on the back with her hands. Her cheeks reddened slightly as she looked off to the side, staring at the wall while she spoke. "I-it's fine. We didn't get hurt or anything." She loosed her hold on the other girl as they separated from the sudden hug, Becca saying something about getting changed. "Alright." Other students were now making their way out as instructed, and despite Becca's sudden intervention she resumed her trek for the door.

Toki made her way out and gathered up with the rest of the students. It took a few minutes but eventually even those who went to change found their way to the group. She listened as the new teachers explained the situation and guided them along their tour. She largely ignored what the man had to say, rather her gaze drifted along the scenery as they walked. It wasn't like she had any plans on becoming a hero. So all this nonsense about sponsors and everything was entirely irrelevant. After a long ten minutes that only partially captured her interest they came to the conclusion of the tour. She didn't like the idea of dorms. Sharing a room with someone was a huge invasion of privacy. She just had to hope she didn't get paired up with anybody difficult.

As the names were called off she perked up at the mention of her own. Two other names were listed alongside hers, but only one of them was one she recognized. Her eyes immediately shot over towards the green girl. So they'd be roomies, huh? Well, she seemed nice enough for what little time they spent together. With the list finished she watched as the teacher made his exit, her gaze sticking with him until he passed out the front doors before her attention shifted back to Aruka. Making her way over to the girl she offered her a small smile. "Looks like we'll be together from now on. I'll be in your care." Was that what you said in these situations? Hell if she knew. While she was hardly a recluse growing up she also didn't share a bedroom with some stranger either. After offering her greeting she let her eyes drift over the crowd of students, speaking up as she did. "So, any idea who this Elena girl is?"

Dorms
Interaction: Randomfella Randomfella

Mention: AquaMarie AquaMarie

Emvi Square
The Grand Tour
Interacting with: Foogels Foogels , Blackvelvet Blackvelvet , The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Emvi turned as she heard a voice behind her, blinking lightly as she noticed Matt. For a moment, she simply stared, her mind apparently taking several moments to process his humor. Memory of what happened in the maze finally snapped into place, and she let out a light snort, the expression turning into a light chuckle as she smiled. "Right, sorry," she replied, only continuing over to the others once Matt had caught up. "Um--thanks for doing that back there, by the way. I know you didn't have to, but..." Trailing away, she shrugged her shoulders, her smile growing a little. "It's...kinda impressive that you were even able to carry me for that long, honestly. I've never had to do this sort of thing before, so it's suprising that everyone is already so ready to do this kind of stuff."

Before she could say any more, however, the others had arrived; the tour went by quickly, and nobody really seemed to say that much during it, likely due to the fact that there were a great deal of amazing sights to see along the way. Emvi's eyes widened at every statement, every building, and every attraction; if there were any hardcore hero schools like this one in Oklahoma City, they were clearly pretty out of Emvi's way.

They've built entire city blocks? Just for training? How do they repair that? How did they buy up all that space? Doesn't it cost a lot? Just how much money are they dumping into this place? Definitely a hell of a lot; they really did expect students to just jump in and do their best here. Well, not even just jump and do their best; jump in, do their best, and then succeed. The fact that so much money was on the line was definitely a point of nervousness.

Emvi briskly shook her head once again. I've...got to make myself stop doing that somehow... Leaving her thoughts aside (or, at the very least, attempting to do so), Emvi glanced across the crowd to the glint of golden hair on the other side, watching Claudia for several moments. Maybe she knows how to do that sort of thing, she reflected, briefly hearkening back to the lack of hesitation she had in the maze. Judging by the way that things went over in the infirmary, however, it might not be all that easy to talk to her. How well would Emvi's potential barrage of questions go over?

Finally, the tour came to a close, the group stopping in front of one of the main brick-faced buildings. As the teacher mentioned room pairings, Emvi's thoughts drifted toward the man proper, only to be hit with a shock.

Stella?! She immediately glanced back to the other student with a mixture of shock and confusion, staring at her with that same wide-eyed look during the rest of the pair readings. She hadn't even heard what room Matt was in.

Last edited:
Mathew Pilles, 5f2026ce677604dc99c9b8a4c6f25202.jpgDorm Building
Matt's face went blank for a moment. Did she just snort? That was so adorable. I want to hug her and tell her she's made my day... WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING. STOP, SHE'S YOUR FRIEND, YOU'RE JUST HELPING. Matt's face grew pink as he smiled and she started to thank him. His face still flush he raised his hands as to reject "It's...kinda impressive that you were even able to carry me for that long, honestly. I've never had to do this sort of thing before, so it's suprising that everyone is already so ready to do this kind of stuff." Matt's face toned down to a red instead of the pink it was at before. His smiling was truly genuine and he quickly responded with a shakey and happy voice "It was nothing really. I would hate myself if I didn't help you. And you're skinny and light so with my little adrenaline kick it was nothing. You were really amazing though, the way you came up with that plan and launched us." Matt was then interrupted by the rest of the class and the teacher.

Mr. Minamoto led the class around the grounds showing off the different buildings ans what they're for. Matt caught himself looking at Emvi and with every building and statement Emvi's eyes shown. Everytime Matt caught himself he quickly looked away. They finally made there way to the dorms. Matt listened closely to the room arrangements. He found himself with Manabu on floor 2 room 5. But more interesting was Emvi and Stella were next door to him in room 3. Too bad Kimi was on the next floor.

Matt nudged Emvi lightly with his elbow "Were neighbor's." Matt smiled then looked around for Manabu "I'm gonna go talk to Manabu, I'll meet up with you later." he smilled as he jogged over to Manabu

(mentions: _Line 213 _Line 213 NightMoves NightMoves )

Kimi_Rivers-StudentBanner.jpg
Location: The Apartment Complex of Teenage Angst (Dorm Building)
Kimi had woken up only shortly before having to head out to the dorms. Walking forward she seemed almost in a daze seeming more focused on observing quietly things around her not seeming to show any sort of emotion at all. She tended to be the type who tended to act much more like a drone when she first got up, even if it might of been an artificial source that had put her into a state of stasis earlier on. She seemed to lose all sense of her timid demeanor at least for the moment as they were given the tour ultimately finding their way to the dorm as she became more aware of things shifting a bit notably to her more usually meek demeanor.

At the mentioning of roommates she seemed a bit nervous, fiddling with her fingers a bit shyly with a light glow on her cheeks. She had know about the dorms before she had came. It was something she wasn't really that easy with. Seeing her room being a triple room it had left her a little more uneasy though it seemed she only had one person with her at the moment at least. She would simply have to try and adjust as much as she tended to be the much more the isolated type. Being an only child perhaps helped to instill a enjoyment of having some personal space to herself in those few times she might have to herself. She seemed a little bit timid her eyes glancing briefly towards Matt before looking to Toki. She briefly skimmed over Becca and Aruka as well being more familiar with them. She seemed almost to purposely avoid Dante as if in fear he might ogle her if she looked at him.

Her eyes darted around glancing finally at Tsurei. She looked at her, a little uncertain. She was pretty sure that was the girl who she was roommates with, the one who seemed a bit grouchy and standoffish at least in her first impression. She truthfully didn't spend much time with her, nor did she have much of a chance to be around her during the maze test. At the very least she seemed like the type who might not be too overbearing to be roomed with. The mentioning of a kitchen wise nice, hopefully she would get a chance to use it a bit herself. As silly as it was, it tended to be quite a relaxing hobby she enjoyed taking part in. Baking a cake was always such a delightful thing to do after a long harsh day of training or work.

Kim shuffled a bit closer to Tsurei before stopping, feeling bit more nervious as she fiddled with her fingers looking down feeling a sense of awkwardness about approaching her. She held off not saying a word deciding to wait till she was approached or not. Either way they would end up seeing each other at the room. She didn't feel right injecting herself into conversation with someone she barely knew, and felt a bit too alienated with the whole dorm assignment to talk to the few people she was use to.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Mentioned: Xel Xel Foogels Foogels One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Randomfella Randomfella

Dante

Interacting with: Revy Blackvelvet Blackvelvet
Mentions: Ryu BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji
It was... Impressive... To say the least. The school grounds alone made him feel like he was in a city bigger than the one he came from. He sure as hell wasn't in Smallville anymore. For the first time, the realization of everything was hitting him. He was really here, really about to follow his dream to become a Hero. Though, as they walked, he made sure to stick close to Revy and not lag too far behind. As much as he tried to memorize where everything was, as soon as he looked away, all he could remember is the buildings in some haphazard and completely wrong orientation.

Thankfully, a glance up told him that Archimedes was keeping an eye on him and learning the locations for him. Otherwise there was almost no chance of him not getting lost for awhile....

When he got to class 1A's dorm building, his jaw almost hit the floor. You could have fit the apartment he and his mom lived in two or three times over just in the sizeable first floor! The kitchen, to him, seemed absolutely huge, and the living area was gigantic. And let's not get started on the size of the TV! Then came the announcement of the rooms. So he was to be up on floor, and.... Right across the hall from Revy. This had to be the single greatest day of his life. Everything he'd worked so hard for was finally paying off!

With a grin, he bumped his hip lightly against Revy's to get her attention. "We should probably get some pizza before it's gone. After the maze I'm sure everyone's starving." Given he wasn't even the biggest student in the class, he had to wonder if the teachers had bought enough to sate the appetites of growing Heroes. He managed to weave through the crowd, which, by and large seemed hesitant to actually move in to what was going to be their shared home for the next few years.

Grabbing a couple slides of pepperoni pizza and a paper plate, he turned back towards the group to see if he could locate his roommate. He knew they had yet to really talk to each other, but he recalled seeing the boy in the infirmary. He wondered what type of person Ryuu was gonna turn out to be. He just hoped, whatever type of person Ryuu was, he enjoyed music... And respected other people's property.

Then again, Dante didn't really have much to his name to actually worry about on that front, the only thing he was really concerned about was his violin, a family heirloom that once had belonged to his grandfather after being passed continuously down the male line of his mom's side of the family for generations. As the only child, and with no real musical inclination, the violin passed over her and onto Dante when he started to take lessons. Even now, it was his most prized possession, and part of him wanted to run up to his room immediately to be sure it was safe.

For now, he just munched on his pizza, trying to let everything sink in as he looked around for any sign of his new roommate.

(Sorry guys, my bbcode is acting really weird. Once I figure out what's going on, I can image float again)
Szellem.jpg

Szellem Kiraly
Interacting with: No one in particular
Feeling: Lazy

Szellem quietly whistled to himself, looking around the massive building that they were in. He knew that White Gate was a well funded Academy, but he couldn't help but be impressed by the sleek and neat design of the school. However, Szellem wasn't in the mood to continue standing, and he immediately noticed a chair that would've been about thirty feet away. Szellem opened his left hand, and a ghostly blue orb popped out of his sleeve. The small, sentient orb immediately grinned, showing a demonic and large smile as it quickly floated to the chair. As the orb entered the chair, a large grin went across the back of the chair, as it started to chuckle in a small, almost mischievous voice. The chair started to move forward, using the four pegs of the chair to move, like a weird looking spider. The chair finally caught up to the group, and Szellem sat down as the chair skittered along with the group. Szellem continued to listen to the introduction, until Gin started to tell everyone which Dorm room they would be in, and who they would be roomed with.
" Shane Fischer and Toujou Makoto... I gotta make sure that I get to the dorm so I can get first dibs on the beds."
However, Szellem was snapped out of his daydream as the chair immediately changed course to the kitchen once pizza was mentioned. Szellem could only silently applaud to the chair, as his spirits knew that pizza was his favorite food.

As Szellem and his chair entered the cafeteria, he grabbed a few slices and a paper plate that was conveniently right next to the boxes of pizza. Suddenly, he felt a small bump onto his left. His gaze looked over to what his chair possibly could have run into. The young man that he ran into had long, white hair that seemed to pass his shoulders. Immediately, Szellem wanted to touch the man's beautiful hair, but of course, the guy probably would've punched him.
"Oh, I apologize! Blinky is a bit clumsy. C'mon Blinky, get a move on"
The chair started to skitter away, as Szellem continued to sit on the chair, his eyes on the search for his new roommates.

Person Blinky (The Chair Ghost) ran into: One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost
Mention: Elysium Elysium Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

Last edited:
1524629070289.pngRebecca Black

Interactions: One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

Mention: simj26 simj26

Rebecca Gave Dante a quick smile as he walked by, she was to be paired with Claudia Diamante in her room, who she believed was the same one who called her out for giving Dante a hug in the infirmary in front of everyone. She hardly knew Dante, for all she knew he could be a serial killer, but her growing fascination for him and her love for horror movies, especially those based around vampires was enough to make her stick to him like glue. She didn't exactly want a relationship right now, but wasn't opposed to one either. She kind of liked Dante but that could just be the growing excitement of the day speaking to her. But for now she could continue flirting with him and being his friend over the coming weeks, she would eventually find out her feelings for him whether they were just friendly or something more.

Becca had always been a open person too, she liked to share more than needed about her self and she liked to be openly flirty with most people, even if you could call it flirty at this point. She eventually put the thought towards the back of her mind as she followed after Dante, with the excitement of the day dating was the last thing a 15 year old girl beginning her life at hero school, and in a dorm as well, should be thinking about. She walked up in front of Dante and seen he had a few slices of pepperoni stacked up on his plate. As she walked by him she purposefully bumped into him and scooped up a piece. She turned around and smiled at him "Guess you'll have to go back to get some more" She said sticking her tongue out before taking her first bite of cheesy goodness.

She walked into the kitchen grabbing another slice of pepperoni and one slice of meat lovers front one of the boxes and tossed it on a plate, a girl needs her food right. She decided it would be best not to head up to her room as of right now and went straight to the communal living space to lounge on the couch and eat her pizza as everyone else scrambled to find their room mates and greet them. Rebecca honestly would like to become friends with Claudia but at the moment she felt like if she went to speak to Claudia she would make some remark about her needing a separate room after this morning...

Last edited:
So they each were going to have roommates. This seemed like it was going to be fun. On top of that, this entire school seemed to be pretty serious about hero training. Like, they had entire cities just for training. How awesome is that!?!? Will be fun blazing through this school. Would it?

Suddenly, Daisuke felt a bit down. He was taken down in the maze rather easily. While most (if not all) of the students failed from what he overheard, he so far hadn’t heard anything as pathetic as getting caught in a foot trap of all things. Was this supposed to be some sort of omen of something? He certainly hoped not. Don’t get yourself worked up over that man. He told himself. Just hope no one asks you how you failed. Or that Mr. Minamoto doesn’t out him during some sort of assessment or something.

Daisuke checked the list to see who his roommate was. Room 2…room 4……John Swann. He hadn’t really said much to him since the start of that last test. Part of that maybe because he was subconsciously embarrassed about how he got trapped so ungracefully. Guess he probably should see how he was doing, it’s not like he can hide from him or anything. They were sharing a room after all. So he decided to look for him..not that it was hard or anything…like, at all.

“Heya. Tough test back there right?”

Interacting: John Swann ( Leusis Leusis )

Mentioned Gin Minamoto ( Blackvelvet Blackvelvet )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back