• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

cainz

One Time Luck
『 Introduction 』​
- Cain / Cainz
- 20-25
- They / He
- Semi-lit to lit, multi-para to novella / Occasional lazy-lit
- Terrible at roguelikes but they are my favorites
- PST for reference
- Tell me about your ocs I am begging
- I have a guilty pleasure of absolute trash romances and self-indulgence, so if you want that? I'm totally down lol
- Please tell me your triggers!

『 Rules 』​
Not many here
- OVER 18
- LGBTQ+ friendly
- Ghost friendly
- Put in effort on both sides
- Doubling is a necessity with CC x OC
- Uhhh... don't be a dick I guess? lol
- I'll add stuff as I think of it, I can't imagine there's much else I'm missing from here

『 CC x OC Stuff 』​

Onto the goodies. I can play pretty much any character you want from the main series, but I haven't gotten to read Vigilantes yet. I'm pretty caught up to the manga, but I'm fine going off the show and can avoid spoilers 100%. That said, the characters I'm confident with are ;
- Dabi
- Toga
- Spinner
- Bakugou
- Midoriya
- Shoto

They're all characters I've played a ton and have a lot of fun with. Not to say I don't have any experience with anyone else, this is just the most common characters I write. I don't have any preferences on which I like most outside of the fact that I love playing villains. They're fun for me and I enjoy morally-gray characters a lot! That said, I don't dislike playing heroes, so please don't fret!

Who I'd like is also petty flexible, I've got a decent few characters who can generally fit well with... well, a lot of people lol. Definitely something we can discuss more in PMs.

『 OC x OC Stuff 』​

So, this one's a bit more open-ended as I am super flexible. Either we can discuss a whole new world for both our characters and work together, or if you're more interested in character-based RP we can focus on the school life.

I also have an oc-world that I can talk about that features quite a few villains if you want to play around with that! While I did list this as OC x OC, it can be platonic or familial love, or even if you want your oc to face the villains as a sort of 'Midoriya' situations, I'd be fine with that. Truth be told I enjoy my world a lot and love talking to people and seeing how their ocs would fit in it, so feel free to ask! I love love love talking through that sort of stuff, and have quite a few characters that'd be fun to see go up against a little group of heroes.

Like I said before, too, I love playing villains, and it does reflect in my hero-to-villain ratio. x_ x So I'm always open to seeing more hero characters!

『 End 』​

Thank you so much for reading, I apologize if this is all short and to the point, I don't know how to fluff myself out in this kind of post. I promise I'm not as stiff in PMs! I just don't know how to show that in this kind of post, so... yeah. lol. Feel free to reach out if I caught your eye!

Hey man, I'd love to plan something with you in terms of OC x OC or maybe even doubling and doing CC x OC I actually have one OC that could mesh quite well with Midoriya. Please pm if you wanna hear deats

Hello... there....PM me for the rp....uh....CC x OC is good and my OC is a boy yes but he is Bi so it's fine.....so Midodria is fine for him...PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back