• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA RP Doubling Oc x Character (AU Rp)

My plan to do a BNHA RP is for Doubling an Oc x Character I'll RP as a character and my Oc and the other person does as well. PM me for details. At Least 2 moderately detailed paragraphs. Feel free to ask questions I'm new to RP nation but not rping so if you're looking for someone who knows what their doing on this site then you've got the wrong person I'm also willing to take your ideas but like I said I'm new to RP nation so if I'm doing something wrong please tell me

We won't be going with the normal story line of Bnha we'd be doing an AU we could go over which one we'd want to do I'll list some ideas I have in messaging I have a list of AU's I already have planned. :captaincat:

No ghosting please if you don't want to continue please tell me-

Depends on the canon. I do have an OC for BHNA, though.

I would have to know exactly how things work on the Canon end because it sounds like you have some in mind otherwise I don't think it would be mandatory and I'd like to know my options.

I would have to know exactly how things work on the Canon end because it sounds like you have some in mind otherwise I don't think it would be mandatory and I'd like to know my options.
Firstly, the Cannon Parts depend on the AU you choose oh, I can give you the list if you PM me. As for your second question, I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that? A-1 except for Rikidou and Momo I can also manage to do people from b1 or villains though I do better with A-1

Firstly, the Cannon Parts depend on the AU you choose oh, I can give you the list if you PM me. As for your second question, I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that? A-1 except for Rikidou and Momo I can also manage to do people from b1 or villains though I do better with A-1
What I mean isn't complicated all I mean is usually when someone wants their partners to play as a canon character there's usually a list of canon characters they would like them to play. So I was asking which ones you wanted me to RP as.

What I mean isn't complicated all I mean is usually when someone wants their partners to play as a canon character there's usually a list of canon characters they would like them to play. So I was asking which ones you wanted me to RP as.
Ohhhh ok well I'd like midoriya or bakugou if that's good with you, if not then fumikage or aoyama

Hello and welcome to rpnation I’d be down for doubling and have an idea myself for au, but would love to hear yours. If you have any questions about on here I can be sure to answer them

Cool I'd like to hear the idea :3 though I don't watch many shows, what crossover would it be?

It'd be like where DC Comics was essentially American hero society and it'd be like a crossover. Perhaps Lex Luthor plots with the League of Villains and 1-A takes a field trip to meet Superman or something? Can see Izuku freaking out over Batman being a 'quirkless hero'

It'd be like where DC Comics was essentially American hero society and it'd be like a crossover. Perhaps Lex Luthor plots with the League of Villains and 1-A takes a field trip to meet Superman or something? Can see Izuku freaking out over Batman being a 'quirkless hero'
I grew up on DC freak marvel sounds good to me but I must warn you I have not watched ANY type of cartoon in a few good months and I don't think I've watched DC for a long time I have no idea what the American hero society is but I know multiple DC heroes if you're fine with all of my flaws then we can continue

I grew up on DC freak marvel sounds good to me but I must warn you I have not watched ANY type of cartoon in a few good months and I don't think I've watched DC for a long time I have no idea what the American hero society is but I know multiple DC heroes if you're fine with all of my flaws then we can continue

Well that's kinda what I was meaning lol. Nobody really knows what Murican hero society is like tbh...so it was like free real estate lmao.

Honestly, that's no biggie hehe. I'll shoot ya a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back