• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA OCxCanon Doubling RP

Rathian Diablos

The Golden Carrot
Hello, I would like to do a BNHA OCxCanon Doubling RP. I recently got into this style of RP but found it was actually pretty fun so I'd like to do it more.

Here is how it will work, we will both play an OC as well as a Canon Character of each other's choosing. We can play the original canon storyline but I would like to add our own original stuff to it as well to add some extra flavor to it or just make our own.

I'm not a sticker for lines though I do enjoy detail. Listen as long as you are trying and give an appropriate response I'll be good.

Please when picking your OC's canon love interest give a list of at least your top four picks. I am completely caught up on the manga and completely confident in my ability to play all the characters accurately.

As for my top picks?

Bakugou
Todoroki
Kirishima
Kaminari

Now if your pick is an older Hero or even a villain don't fret I am perfectly capable of carrying on two different storylines that occasionally intersect depending on the event. So don't feel like you have to pick someone from Class-1-A on your list, as I said I am fully capable of playing any character.

If you are interested and want to discuss then feel free to message me. If you are new and can't message yet just let me know here and I will message you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back