• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA/MHA OcxCanon, Doubling, Crossovers, AUs

onyxaeon

Teal Knight
Guess whose back? Back again.
But seriously, I was running into a situation where I was scouring EVERY BNHA/MHA search thread hoping to find someone that might bite and just...Ugh. It’s exhausting chasing people, y’all come to me for a change of pace. xD

The data dump:
Call me Aeon. She/her/lady pronouns and things. LGBTQ & furry friendly (though I only do het pairings for ships because you don’t want my sad attempts at others I apologize in advance). EST time. Daily replies. Lazy lit-novella style. Doubling & oc friendly. OOC chatter is my jam! Sporting 27 years on the planet. A new mom—if I stop talking randomly assume kiddo needed something. Fairly limitless (barring the usual gross things.) Reachable via discord at AeonsMusings#8784 for quicker chatting/plot bunnies. I promise my English is better in the actual writing—trust me, BA in English Language in Literature & Writing and Communications minor. I got dis.

Bold indicates who would love you to play. Italics indicate who I am willing to play in return.

Tokoyami x OC

In exchange, let me play for you: Shinso, Hawks, Aizawa, Mirio, Tamaki.

Crossover Things:
Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh (more the monsters not the card game), American Dragon (again, weird but....let’s try it...)

AUs are love. Historical, canon divergent, you name it.

Word bank:
Soulmate, Drama, Romance, Angst, Friends to Lovers, Age Gaps, Taboo, Student x Teacher (aged up of course, think college), Darkest Night, Winter, Magic, Dystopian

Hi Aeon,

Just joined the site minutes ago and thought I'd throw myself into the scene because I'm a masochist who loves getting in over his head.

I'm 25, and fairly experienced in roleplay, been throwin words for close to 15 years (I was pretty bad at 11). I'd love a chance to write with someone experienced like you, it'd really get my creative juices flowing.

Don't particularly care what we write about, you just give me a scenario or we can hash it out between ourselves and then jump into it. It's been a minute since I've done this so I'm more eager to somersault in than anything.

I know you didn’t list Tsuyu in the characters you are willing to play but.. are you? Because I can definitely play tokoyami for you and I ship my oc with Tsu-

Hi Aeon,

Just joined the site minutes ago and thought I'd throw myself into the scene because I'm a masochist who loves getting in over his head.

I'm 25, and fairly experienced in roleplay, been throwin words for close to 15 years (I was pretty bad at 11). I'd love a chance to write with someone experienced like you, it'd really get my creative juices flowing.

Don't particularly care what we write about, you just give me a scenario or we can hash it out between ourselves and then jump into it. It's been a minute since I've done this so I'm more eager to somersault in than anything.

Hey there! While I love the enthusiam, I have to ask if you know the fandom I’m after. xD Originals used to be my bread and butter but I’m not particularly interested in them anymore.

I know you didn’t list Tsuyu in the characters you are willing to play but.. are you? Because I can definitely play tokoyami for you and I ship my oc with Tsu-

I’ve honestlynever tried her. o: But that could definitely be a fun challenge. Shoot me a pm or discord message and we can talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back