• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA au rp

FunEss

One Time Luck
Hiya!!! I'm a fan of BNHA, looking for someone to rp with^^! I like to rp the characters: Denki Kaminari, Shinso Hitoshi, Katsuki Bakugou, Izuku Midoriya and Eijiro Kirishima.

I'm hoping to find someone to rp either a Villian au, soulmate au or fantasy au. I'm 18 years old and like to rp with people near my age.

Is anyone interested in rping?

Hiya!!! I'm a fan of BNHA, looking for someone to rp with^^! I like to rp the characters: Denki Kaminari, Shinso Hitoshi, Katsuki Bakugou, Izuku Midoriya and Eijiro Kirishima.

I'm hoping to find someone to rp either a Villian au, soulmate au or fantasy au. I'm 18 years old and like to rp with people near my age.

Forgot to !mention that it would be a literate/semi lit to, with a minimum of three sentences per reply^^!

I'd love to do the fantasy au! I usually play as Deku, maybe we could do Shinsou x Deku or Bakugou x Deku?

Would it be alright to use OCs? Or are you looking solely for canon canon pairings?
I prefer canon character's, but if an OC is well written then I don't mind. As long as you don't mind if I stick to rping as a canon character.

Hello! Im currently in search of doing a fantasy rp with Shinso Hitoshi! Im looking to write as him in a very detailed, long term romance style of rp. He would be a faerie

This would be the spine of the rp, and if you're interested please let me know!You can dm me here or message my discord @ aster#5615

Hey! I mostly rp TodoDeku, TodoBaku, and BakuDeku. Are you okay with those ships? And I’m still new to this site so I don’t know much about pm and stuff. I mostly use discord.

Hello! Im currently in search of doing a fantasy rp with Shinso Hitoshi! Im looking to write as him in a very detailed, long term romance style of rp. He would be a faerie

This would be the spine of the rp, and if you're interested please let me know!You can dm me here or message my discord @ aster#5615

Hello are you still doing this?

Hi, i am! With life getting hetic, its gotten a bit difficult to get on and active, but, hopefully I can settle back down and get back into the writing scene

If you're interested still, feel free to dm me

Hey! I mostly rp TodoDeku, TodoBaku, and BakuDeku. Are you okay with those ships? And I’m still new to this site so I don’t know much about pm and stuff. I mostly use discord.
hey! I would like to RP with you! im new to this site as well so i wouldn't mind continuing on discord if that's fine with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back