• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

~Blue's Partner Search~ (Zootopia anyone?)

BIue

One Trick Wonder
Hey all~

My name is Blue and I'm looking for a RP partner. (Aren't we all ;D?)

I'm pretty flexible but I will list what I feel is important for a potential RP partner of mine to have:

· Post Length- Decent length of posting. I don't care if you can't post every day, or even once a week or month. I'm willing to wait if it means I'll have a quality post to read. I don't write with people who only post a couple of sentences- it just doesn't create the depth that I enjoy with RP.

· Grammar/Punctuation- Good punctuation and grammar. Yes, typos are alright, we're all human. But please proof-read. I proof-read my posts so expect similar care from a RP partner :)

· Power-Playing- Please don't do this. Ever. Controlling other people's characters or assuming their action without discussing it with their writer isn't great RP etiquette D:

· Depth- I really really like to explore and discuss plots, worlds, character relations etc in depth. The more the better. I could spend hours making little headcanons about characters and really getting under their skin- I would enjoy it if my RP partner also likes to develop things a lot and talk them through to come up with new ideas!

· Friendship- I enjoy talking to RP partners outside of RP through PM. I like to form friendships with my RP partners so that we have a chemistry whilst being able to plot and discuss things based off our personal interests. If this isn't for you, we may not be too well suited!

· Long-Term- I would prefer for my RP partner to be one I could write with long-term, however I often feel this can be hard to commit to before time has been spent getting to know the person and writing with them- so no biggies if you cannot commit to being a long-term partner. Just know that it would be something I am keen to have if we spark up a good friendship and enjoy writing together!

· Communication- If you aren't enjoying our RP or have lost interest- that's totally fine, it happens. Just please let me know. Likewise, I am incredibly patient- I've waited over 6 months for some RP posts and never chased. I'm not fussed if real life needs to be placed first and writing needs to take a backseat- I totally understand. It's just nice to be kept in the loop if we're writing over a long period of time or if you're vanishing for a while :) .

Plot-types/Interests

• I am NOT a big romantic writer. I will write romance in stories, but I will never write a story for the sheer sake of romance. If it feels forced, I just won't do it. If two characters just happen to have a mutual chemistry building over time in a thread, then I will consider it. Romance is never the priority in my plots and RPs and it never will be. I much prefer platonic friendships with chemistry and fire than sappy mush ;)

• I'm all for dark plots. Shoot me, but I like to make my characters suffer. It's all about balance, though- so it's not all doom and gloom. I like the perfect mix of throwing trouble in a character's way but pairing it with enough cuteness to make the pain extra gut-wrenching xD .

• I'm a fan of criminal/justice RPs along with dystopian and corrupted government concepts. I'm very open to ideas and new suggestions, however! This is just a glimmer of the sort of thing I enjoy writing.

• I love writing dynamic and contrasting character types- especially when they end up as unlikely friends. A bright cheerful character with a cynic, or a real hot-head with a rational peacekeeper etc. I find it great to explore how opposing character types clash and balance each other out.

Fandoms I like enough to write at this moment in time:

• Zootopia (REALLY craving this one- got some plot ideas.)

• Undertale

• Harry Potter

• Lion King

• Pokemon

• Guardians of the Galaxy

• Ginga Densetsu Weed

I'd enjoy it if anyone interested could give me a shout- I probably sound a lot stricter than I am- honestly I'm just looking for someone willing to put the same amount of work into their posts that I put into mine. I'd also really love it if I could see some RP samples so I can get a feel for your writing style <3

Looking forward to chatting to some new people- let me know if you fancy sparking something up! If you have any questions or want to suggest a fandom or idea I've not listed please go for it! By no means am I limited to the things I have listed ^__^

Ellensouler said:
Hello I'm intrigued about a Zootopia one, bother me if your interested.
Sure :) I'll send you a PM when I get home from work and we can discuss things~

Hi! You sound like a cool roleplay partner- would you be interested in an Undertale roleplay? :)

Hello. :) I would totally love to do a Zootopia RP with you. Are you still up to it?

Keks591 said:
Hello. :) I would totally love to do a Zootopia RP with you. Are you still up to it?
Hey :) I'm still looking, yeah. Send me a message and we can discuss in more detail~

BIue said:
Pop me a PM and we'll chat! :)
I'm afraid I'm still too new to send PM's. :( How do threads work on this site? Does everyone that posted on it get a notification every time a new post appears?

We can make a separate plotting thread (that's a thing, right)?

Hey there! I read this up, and I feel I can satisfy your requirements for an Rp partner! I'm mostly looking for a Zootopia Rp, however I'd be more than happy to Rp Undertale with you as well!

MattyD said:
Hey there! I read this up, and I feel I can satisfy your requirements for an Rp partner! I'm mostly looking for a Zootopia Rp, however I'd be more than happy to Rp Undertale with you as well!
Awesome- I'm happy to write either of those with you ^___^

I'll warn you already, I'm particularly slow with replies right now because I'm in and out of hospital a lot, working, and training a Service Dog OTZ. But if you're chill with that feel free to shoot me a PM :)

BIue said:
Awesome- I'm happy to write either of those with you ^___^
I'll warn you already, I'm particularly slow with replies right now because I'm in and out of hospital a lot, working, and training a Service Dog OTZ. But if you're chill with that feel free to shoot me a PM :)
Oh yeah, man, no worries! I'm running sort of my own RP group that takes a lot of time, as well as other Rp partners to cure my boredom while I wait~

I do hope you're okay, though! I don't want our partnership to ever infringe on your health, or personal life, this is just a good ol' fun way to waste some spare time! :D

I just joined the other day, and I've already past 10 posts, so I should be able to PM you later in the day, though my Skype ID is on my personal page, just at the bottom of my self-summary, if you don't wish to wait~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back