• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Blue's Abyss of Plots | Partner Search

AlphaBlueWolf

Moonchaser
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, Blue here! I've been super bored during this whole Coronavirus epidemic and I've been wanting to get into some roleplays! So, here's a bunch of information thrown at your face. Your welcome. :33:

About me and rules:
- I'm under eighteen, so I'd feel more comfortable if I'm roleplaying with a minor
- I absolutely hate ghosting. I've done it before myself, but, it sucks when it happens to you. I'm just asking that you let me know when certain things come up and if your getting bored with the roleplay
- I'm doing online schooling, so I'll most likely be replying at night. Well, where I am it'll be night. Eastern time. With that being said, after school I should be able to reply a ton.
- Don't mind chatting inbetween replies. I like being friendly with my rp partners.
- Be able to juggle lots of side characters as I'll be doing the same
- I'd like at least a paragraph per response. If you can do more than that, great! Just, no one-liners. Give me something to work with
- Contribute ideas to the plot and storyline to make things interesting.

Plots and ideas:

I have various plots and ideas. Some, I'll go into detail about. Others, will be left to peak interest. Also, bolded will be what I want to play.

- Werewolf x Human
- Robot/Android x Human
- Dragon x Dragon rider
- Vampire x Human
- Witch x Cursed
- Teen from past x Modern teen
- Runaway kids
- Werewolf x Werewolf
- Seven deadly sin x Human
- Angel x Demon
- Pokémon Oc x Oc

Anima
On the island of Alvaro, lives a unique species. They're known as, Anima. Anima look just like human being, except, they can be born with animals ears or tails or even both. They've lived on the island for centuries until humans found out of their existence. The Anima had done nothing to engage in violence until humans started attacking them. Some Anima wanted to go to war others wanted to live peacefully. The chief was one who wanted peace so he invited some of the heads of the human government to come to the island and try to work out a deal of peace. The daughter of a powerful government official (YC) comes to the island only to meet a misfit Anima boy (MC). With war raging over their heads, will they be able to set aside their differences and work together to try to stop an unnecessary war? Will they succeed in their efforts?
Misfit Anima boy x Human girl

Knight Squad
In the wolf kingdom of Ardoria, thieves, bandits, and degenerates roam the streets while the kingdom's king and queen were too busy making sure their lavish demands were fulfilled by their servants. Crime was at an all time high and they did nothing about it. Criminals always got what they wanted, until the Knight Squad showed up. The Knight Squad consisted of a bunch misfits who were cast aside. Their goal was to help Ardoria become a peaceful place once more. Which meant taking down criminals and over throwing the current crowns. One night, the leader of the Knight Squad runs into the princess. She's taken to the base camp of the Knight Squad and held there to send a message to the king and queen. However, something much more sinister awaits in the shadows.
Leader x Princess

Last edited:
All of the pairings are Great!

But I can't pick One since all of then are Great, but I have a couple.

Werewolf x Human
Vampire
x Human

I would love to role play these ideas ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back