• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I could possibly change the tech power from an alien thing to a nanite thing but I'm not sure where it would have come from. Experimental tech maybe? Perhaps the tech breaks down other tech and augments his body with it?

Could actually turn Silene into the same tech...perhaps some sort of divergence in the programming. One piece of tech wants to simply do its thing and the other is focused on expanding itself out of either a fear of destruction or the common AI superiority thing.

I’d rather not deal with alien symbiotic shit or AI as it throws a minor wrench into the starting narrative.

why would a alien bug/robot AI choose to enter a deathmatch for money or join a gang aha

reasons can be thought up sure but it requires a lot more dancing about then the human able to throw fire fighting cause money means food/rent/drugs etc

Interested
1) Wrecking Crew a group of ex construction/demolition workers that use modified tools to fight with. They run protection brakets, grand theft(of mainly construction equipment), robberys, and also they do construction/demolition for famous villains. There leader is call Boss Dozer. He uses a mech suit he crafted out of a dozer and other machinery.

2) Gabriel a man with white wings, enhanced physical abilitys, and the power to heal. He dresses in a white and gold suit of body armor and is always there to help. He is always seen doing good no matter what, he could be helping an old lad cross a street of helping rescue and heal people from a burning building.
1) a enemy gang. a name theme and a small explanation.
The Knights of the Round Table

Name theme:
The Knights are all named and styled after various characters from Arthurian legend, such as the formidable Mordred and chivalrous Lancelot. They’re very much noble demons, so to speak, upholding a code of honor to use their powers in a responsible manner (despite their criminality).

2) a hero.
Inferno, a man with the power to shapeshift into a bear-sized dragon form. Although this form is immensely powerful, it isn’t indestructible, and so Inferno prefers to utilize it as a last resort to pull when cornered. He mainly just wants wealth and thrills, like a corrupted Spider-Man.
Extremely interested!

1) Acolytes - a cult-gang consisting of about three dozen religious members who believe their leader, The Priest, is a supernatural being with a connection to God. The Priest, in reality, is just a human who has a power that lets him take the physical powers of people and give them to others. As a result, the members of the group serve The Priest in exchange for more power. A set of holy rules are in place, including rules about no betrayal, better suicide than capture, etc. The Acolytes carry out sacrificial rituals, sometimes using humans as sacrifices. Most of these involve death by fire, but some involve drowning or other unpleasant deaths. Most members of the Acolytes believe they are carrying out the work of God, but a half-dozen of them are just complete psychos looking for an excuse to cause some pain. The Acolytes typically wear black robes and masks. They are tight-knit and reside in the outskirts of town, rarely clashing with other gangs.

2) Alchemist - His power allows him to infuse objects, usually smaller, with the power of different energies, most prevalently fire and electricity, and can release them at will. The amount that can be stored in a single object is limited, however. (ex: Alchemist stores the power of a small fire in a pencil. He can then throw that pencil and release the energy inside, creating a small burst of flame) He wears some custom-made black gloves, reinforced as much as possible, and uses them to absorb blows, fire attacks, falling debris. The rest of his outfit is a magician's outfit between black, a dark purple, and gold trim.

The Alchemist excels in dealing with collateral damage, as his absorption abilities can also stop the power of kinetic energy (absorbing and then using the energy from a punch), and while he can hold himself well in a fight, he's not good at dealing damage effectively since his fighting powers rely mostly on his opponent's strength or on his preparedness.

definitely wrote too much, but oh well
Very I’ve done it before. 10/10 would not suggest.
Do you know how hard it is to type while clapping?
Why do I imagine some guy yelling "YOU PLAY WITH DOLLS!? HAHAHA" before getting completely trashed by dummies?

If you have made a character then I have probably sent a PM with some questions. If you want to join a ooc discord server for this rp please PM asking for a invitation and I shall send it asap

That is fair. I'll come up with something. I'm bouncing around ideas like crazy at the moment.

Is it alright if I keep using the nanite thing? I've got an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back