• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blue Pine High (OOC Thread)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Im a American. And yea we have certain classes we have to take like English, math, science, etc. But we get to chose what other classes we want to take like my electives next year are going to be for collage writing classes.

Well I also have to take language classes with a bunch of others but I can chose my electives from a certain few

Nate CS is up. I hope that won't make the story heavy... He won't have a meltdown or anything like that. I wrote his background like that to make his quiet and naive nature make sense. It should be fine, right?

TIP: Give him a mean streak or personality flaw. Make him secretly do bad things to people who treat him like crapulence for too long

Also: "He had a slight autism caused from his trauma when he was younger"
Not how it workssssssss ;-;

No don't feel bad please I swear.

When I posted "right?" I was just playing bc I hadn't read it yet but the way you wrote it amused me.

Then I read it later and wrote those comments

TIP: Give him a mean streak or personality flaw. Make him secretly do bad things to people who treat him like crapulence for too long

Oh, how does it work then? My brain doesn't want to work with me rn :') I really can't think too much

Also, wouldn't that made it more dark? I don't want it to be too heavy.

Everyone has a dark streak through them. Galena is a pretty light and easy going person but if you piss her off things can change or she can also get super competitive.

It's okay don't worry I'm not upset

Autism is a developmental disability which you're one with. It manifests very differently in everyone. It's not caused by things like trauma or vaccines. You should just day he's traumatised by the car crash. In fact, you could make that the reason why he's so soft.

It's not going to be dark if you just give him a flaw. You've only described him as pretty and naive and sweet and delicate – but even the most innocent of us have bad sides. Maybe he struggling to articulate his feelings and he hates being walked all over.

Maybe that makes him sneaky – maybe he steals or lies occasionally or Even sabotages things as a result of pent up rage or frustration (could either be with himself or with someone else, your choice). I guess that is a little dark, but making someone traumatised from, car crash also is dark.

What I mean is: he needs to have flaw (like every OC). Giving him flaws would contribute to our OC drama Cello. Cello. too, of they're sneaky and no one thinks it's him.

I don't know why I went on a tangent with sneaky. I just was thinking of how to make hi, externally pure whilemalso giving him flaws.

Also on the dark streak side for my character, she oftentimes will be a "bad kid" when not at home, kina stems from trauma, I thought i had put in there.

Umm... AetherRei AetherRei did you not see mine????
I read it. Allina right? Her background is a bit dark too. Actually, I'm still not sure about Nate. I really want his character to be green. His past was already dark and it made him emotionally unstable. I thought it's already dark enough. I'm reluctant to add some more flaws to it. After all, being too innocent or naive is already a quite a flaw.

I read it. Allina right? Her background is a bit dark too. Actually, I'm still not sure about Nate. I really want his character to be green. His past was already dark and it made him emotionally unstable. I thought it's already dark enough. I'm reluctant to add some more flaws to it. After all, being too innocent or naive is already a quite a flaw.
Well, i don't think it's too dark more of a personality flaw, ill probably develop my character's flaws as the story progresses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back