• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Blood & Ruin (A Fantasy Role-Play)

I'm pretty sure all the given characters have been approved to my knowledge, just hasn't updated that list yet. I sent mine on PM for approval before putting it up once the ok was given, and I'm not on that list yet.
Ahhhhhh k... didn't know we were supposed to PM first. Like i saw where it said if you didn't post interest first you needed to PM your app. Guess just have to wait and see if I get Approval or get the AXE!!

Oh I don't think that was a rule that was stated. It's just something I usually do. Especially when I make characters that have influence in the world/society. Don't want to ruin a planned plot for the GM, so I send stuff to them first to checkover, adjust, and approve. Just showing interest here and then sending the CS to the OOC is what was planned I believed.

k well here is the disclaimer thing I saw on the OOC thread:
Hi everyone! This is the OOC Thread, as well as the Character Sheet Thread :) Post your characters here, and I will also be using this thread to update the Lore and general RP discussion! If you have NOT shown interest in the role-play in the Interest Thread, make sure you check in with me before creating a character.

And like I think i counted 7 apps so if only 3 are listed then thinkin that like one of us is gunna get cut. Ughs.

Usually an extra one or two writers isnt a big deal. Plus a few people leave often when an rp starts anyway, so having a few extras might get the desired number in the end.

I'm not the GM, but there is no harm in making a character and seeing. Usually most GMs will let in extra's if the character is particularly good.

As
Ohh my bad, it's an easy enough fix though! His backstory might wind up being a little different but the essence of the character will still be there. :]

Might make it so that the rebellion still invaded his town and the monastery he grew up in. He decides to join the rebellion as a means of survival and hoping to grow stronger, probably loses track of himself in the process and realizes he doesn't want to be under the rebellion and then dips in the night.
sorry for the late reply - I don’t have exactly the best connection here as of right now! But I’ve been trying my best to read these posts when I get a chance! Firstly, Thank you to everyone who stepped in and answered questions on my behalf! I appreciate it! As BELIAL. BELIAL. has said, the war has really only been solid for about a year, however, a character that joins the rebellion but then wants out, is definitely a doable idea 👌

As for new participants, the last two to create a character will be Klown Klown and Zornaboy Zornaboy . I have already went over my max (which isn’t a big deal), and if people drop out or something else happens I can let you guys know to put in an application/character SU :)

I have not gotten around to updating the character list yet in the OOC thread yet! I will do that once I get back, tomorrow night :)

*WIPES SWEAT* JUST BARELY MADE IT LETS GOOOOOOO

JSPD2000 JSPD2000 i'll get to tweaking my character's backstory and have him up later tonight! :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back