• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Blood Oats

Whaddya think?

• this is ridiculous get out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • this is ridiculous but im interested

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lyxias

⊙︿⊙
Lately, in the deep recesses of the Bowl, there's been a rise of shady groups and cereal killers.

make up your own sob story background and take up the role of a cereal killer to seek your oh so crispy revenge. the more miserable your past, the sweeter your revenge will taste

I'm sorry this is the result of trying to think up of an RP in the middle of the night. And for some reason, despite knowing how ridiculous it all sounds, I still think it may turn out decent as some sort of parody roleplay to... well, roleplay(?). As you can see, it's not well thought-out yet, and I'm just here to check if there's anyone remotely interested in trying this out or if I can get new plot ideas for this since it really needs more work.

sorry for midnight thoughts

MY BOWL IS POLISHED, MY SPOON IS READY TO FIGHT. I would love to join this cheerio roleplay. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back