1582902099615.pngNarancia Ghirga

“I’m going to STOMP ON THAT FUCKING RAT!!”

Clearly, Narancia wasn’t thrilled by what the giant rat’s antics had caused them, making this whole entire plan a lot fucking harder. Firstly they’d completely lost the benefit of being ignored by the two teams as the Red and Blue would have duked it out with each other. Now, instead of only Hoodie and Oddie getting the attention of them, basically everyone was now a target of the flag cultists. So all in all, things certainly weren’t going so great right now, but they could adapt to this...right? He’d notice the blur of Odessa’s body rush towards the entrance of the Blue Base, hopefully keen on preforming her duty as well as Little Hoodie, who’d suggest for all of them to use brute force. There was also that pink girl from earlier, who honestly concerned the boy considering she, a goddamn ten year old, was running into a gun fight. That is until he heard the pained cries of her enemies be slain. Well, she could take care of herself he supposed. There wasn’t any time to worry about that though, he needed to get on with the plan. Shouting at all of the rest of the group in case they hadn’t heard it, Narancia would bark out the plan once again to any of those who’d not charged into the base yet.

“OI! EITHER COVER FOR LITTLE HOODIE AND ODDIE WHILE THEY CAPTURE THE FLAG OR LOCATE LOPEZ! AFTER THAT, JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE ALRIGHT!?”

With that, he’d charge into the base as well, thankful for the cover provided by the two women. Narancia could hear the pained cry’s and shouts of those wounded by the pair as he evaded any blood thirsty zealots, taking winding paths around the base, hoping to look in between every little nook and cranny for a brown, Spanish shouting robot. Thankfully most of the action was only nearby the front of the base along with around the flag area so there weren’t many soldiers for Narancia to be on the lookout for. But, the key word being many. There were certainly still a few stragglers littered across the entire base that would either need to be avoided or quickly taken care of in order to get back to the actual plan at hand. He’d soon need to do the latter half as he ran through a long hallway littered with doors on either side. At the end of it was a solider, clad in electric blue and about ready to tear the teenager apart. Without any mercy behind his eyes the solider roared, “FOR THE FLAG!!” as he began shooting down the hall, right where Narancia had stopped.

Near almost immediately, Narancia teared open the nearest door and rolled into the room for cover, just barely managing to avoid any of the gunfire by a hair. Hurriedly though, Narancia would, while using the door frame as his cover, would shoot back with his own pistol, ready to put some lead between the asshole’s eyes. There was however, a bit of a problem. Narancia never had actually shot a gun before. Surprising considering he was in a fucking mafia and shot people on the regular. That though was done by Aerosmith and last time he checked, having your magic invisible toy plane shoot your foes couldn’t exactly be compared to holding an actual gun in one’s hands. The first shot by Narancia wouldn’t even be fired as he’d forgotten to turn off the safety lock. The next would be pointlessly shot into a nearby wall, not even making it five feet nearby the enemy. All of the rest after would either hit close or not even hit nearby the target, with not a single actually injuring the asshole. His aim was truly atrocious but it wasn’t like he could learn some basic gun tips at the moment so he’d need to make fucking do with it and figure out how to kill the asshole. Taking cover back behind the door, Narancia hurriedly tore apart open his lilac bedsheet sack for more ammo, before an idea struck. If he couldn’t hit the guy from afar, why not just close the distance? The headband keeping the bag together was pulled off and returned to Narancia’s scalp as the bag became undone, leaving it now only as a slightly wrinkled bedsheet. Taking all of the extra items out of the cloth, he’d ball up the sheet itself into a tightly packed ball while taking hard, labored breaths. Narancia had one shot at this if he failed then boy was he fucking screwed.

“Three....two...ONE!”

The gangster threw the sheet into the hallway, unraveling from its ball shape and becoming one large square of cloth floating in the air. In that one single moment of confusion, Narancia took the opportunity to use the cloth for a distraction as he ran past it, breaking the distance between him and the solider on the other end of the hallway. The blue armored man soon realized what was happening but as he prepared his aim on the teenager it was already too late. Narancia was close enough to land a shot in the guy’s leg, putting a small bullet shaped hole into his calf. As soon as the man crumpled onto the floor, Narancia took the opportunity to snatch the fallen rifle from the guy’s hands, then taking it as his own, would smash the butt of it into the guy’s skull, destroying the glass of his helmet and sending it into the man’s eyes. From there he’d continue hitting the area with the end of the gun, absolutely smashing the guy’s poor face until it came closer too looking like meat jelly than something recognizable as human features. The solider, with pure animalistic survival in his mind would writhe and scramble to break out of Narancia’s grasp but the moment he did, Narancia would switch back to the pistol, sending a bullet through the man’s half crushed head, finally ending his life. Standing above the man’s corpse, Narancia, for god knows why, would strike an exaggerated pose, uttering the phrase

83428D22-686E-4F04-9120-93B435D8DF32.gif

He’d stand there for only a second longer before dropping the stolen rifle, re-making his bedsheet bag and sprinting off, continuing his search for the robot as he shouted through the halls,

“Oi! Mister Robot, where the fuck are you!?”

Team: Red
Team Members: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara StaidFoal StaidFoal Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 RedLight RedLight thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss BoltBeam BoltBeam Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

Current Items:
On Hand-
1. Paper clip (1)
2. Throwing Knife (1)
3. Pistol (1)
4. Silver Plate (1)

Bedsheet Bag-
1. Assault rifle (1)
2. Pistol (1)
3. Ammo
4. Extra Ziplock bags (9)
5. Miscellaneous Food and Water
6. Sandwich

20Roqi3jKv26IiMu597dUm9A1i5PkpW7zsZJOagersN765KIB-AI9Bdj62xvb9JoNpGh2U9lFqTLNSy_2_s1-fL-gCfIAiu7UIkzIfffJEW-qR4ieLEWUZloo0tZZn6zz5cXTKPCQr-S8A

Lobo

Alright so maybe talking to penguins was crazy. He was fairly sure the only thing the flightless sack of crap was doing was begging for its life. He looked at the plant chick as he clenched the penguin in his hand.
"Nothin', fraggin' waste of my time!"
The bounty hunter snarled as he stared down the well dressed bird. Without another word he thrusted it into the icy bricks of the igloo hard enough that it would leave a penguin shaped hole, whether the bird was alive or not wasn't his problem.
"Nothin' worth takin' anyways. Might as well tear it down maybe use the furniture as kindling."
He replied to Lealan's prospect of looting the igloo. But he heard the sympathetic ramblings of the warframe as he picked up a penguin.
"Unless someone's got a problem with that idea."
He looked directly at Umbra obviously looking to pick a fight with the cybernetic lifeform for sympathizing with the useless birds.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Riven Riven thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Unless Lobo was assuming things, he is not able to hear the Operator speak since it is a direct mental connection from the pilot to the Warframe. As Umbra continued to pat the head of the last remaining bird in his arms, the gaze of the faceless warrior rose to see the Czarnian throw the second bird into the wall, leaving a peculiar shaped hole where it once was.

"What the hell is this guy's deal..", The Operator mumbles, Umbra remaining unmoved as it listened to Lobo clearly being unhappy with the warframe's actions.

The warframe continues to move his gaze at Lobo, but doesn't move nonetheless as he continues to gently pat and scratch the penguin's head.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch
ManyFaces ManyFaces
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Who am I kidding? A person has to eat something in order to survive right? First, try not to eat something that involves penguins in some way like eating meat from cows and chickens but only if it is cooked. Second, penguins are not food!" Luffy said to Lealan angrily.

"Oh, it's you again! Are you here to help us with the plan that we are trying to make or do you want to socialize with us? There's nothing wrong with being around good friends! We're in this together after all!" He said to Lobo happily.

"Hello there! You don't seem to talk that much but you're not a threat to us so that's good! Feel free to ask me any questions. Besides, we're in this together!" He said to Umbra.

Riven Riven Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch ManyFaces ManyFaces thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Lealan looks offended at Luffy's reprimand, a hand to her chest as she gasps dramatically. "Penguins are Meat, Meat is Food, Food is Food!" She Retorts with as much fire as The Pirate King to be.

Lana

One thing led to another, there was a giant rat here, now we are all being attacked, blah blah blah who cares. I’ve never been much of a fighter, but maybe this crazy side of me can be useful after all! Maybe...

“Hell yeah! Time to kick some fuckin’ ass!”
I charged towards one of Zealots with my arms outstretched. I rammed straight into him knocking him down to the ground.
“Ow... that... Ooooowwww... What the heck... that really FREAKING hurt... I’m going home...”
what...?
Whatever happened there wasn’t important. I had to get to those flags! I ran by some more of the guys and without any weapons just yet I tripped and shoved down the ones I could. Once I entered the base I saw my bow I usually wear on the ground with bullet holes all over it. That sucks... I have more at home but not with me... suddenly, I found myself walking straight into another room filled with lockers. I pried one open and starting throwing stuff out looking for anything. In the back of the locker something caught my eye and I quickly snatched it up.
“THIS IS FUCKIN’ PERFECT!”
I quickly put the outfit on and I have to admit it did look pretty nice...

C1B56C82-FF16-4368-AB34-FA1FCE279F7F.png
“Time to beat the shit out of these fuckers!”

COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)]“Oh come on!” [/COLOR]Said Sora disappointingly as Biggie Cheese awaken the soldiers for another deathmatch. Now Sora and would have to prepare for an unexpected (and unnecessary) fight thanks to the rat. “Here we go again. I’ll take care of the blues and try to take the flag.” “Gotcha. I’ll take the reds.” And now the battle begins

Fight scene: View attachment 685494

Rex’s side: View attachment 685500

Rex began to charge for the entrance but is stopped by guards who preceded to shoot him. Rex dodges the bullets and starts shooting back, he hits a few but the rest of the guards are in tact and they cause Rex to find some cover.

Rex prepares to throw a grenade, but is stopped when he sees a few soldiers going in for a sneak attack on him and Sora. Luckily for Rex there’s some barrels near him and decides to shoot them. “Sora! Incoming!” Rex succeeds and stops the incoming soldiers in an explosion that was big, but not big enough to harm him. ”Sora. You’ll need this.”
Rex gives Sora a spare grenade and the two give each other a thumbs up and return to their respective teams.

Rex throws his grenade and takes out a few guards. The rest were up but couldn’t see anything due to the smoke from the explosion. Rex takes this opportunity to shoots them and open the entrance for Rex and anyone who chooses follow him.

Rex makes his way to the flag but soldiers come from the side to stop him. “All this for a flag. You guys ever think of getting a pizza once in awhile?” Rex joked as he and the soldiers ready their guns “Really? And I thought everyone loved pizza!” Rex threw a grenade in the air, and shoots it for a little advantage. Rex throws two more eliminating a good chunk of soldiers.
View attachment 685495
While in the mist of smoke, Rex tore down the soldiers left and right, dodging and shooting. “Oh no you don’t. Going UP!” Rex shoots the gun out of a soldiers hand and goes for it to make his own.
View attachment 685490
“Give up yet?” He said tiredly after defeating all the soldiers in the base. “Finally. I’ve got the flag”
374D921C-C5ED-417E-ACBF-732061D80B28.png

Sora’s side: E89D2D76-6A23-4A1C-9192-26513153C41E.jpeg

“Time to crash this party.” Sora tried to summon the keyblade but remembers he can’t use it here “Da, that’s right. No Keyblade. Guess we’re settling things the old fashioned way.” Some of the soldiers try to face Sora hand to hand but will soon regret that choice.
View attachment 685507
Sora was doing so far so good but later notices that a few of them where going in for a sneak attack
“Geez, can’t get away or try to stop them. Got my hands full here.”
Sora then sees Rex calling his name in the distance telling him to brace himself. As a soldier was getting ready to attack with his hands full, Sora counters with a little kick in the chest sending him into the barrels that Rex then shot
View attachment 685510
The barrels explode, sending a bunch of bodies flying, opening Sora’s path, leaving the boys to part ways with a thumbs up.

Sora enters the Red base only to find a gigantic army of guards waiting for him.
“Don’t fail me now Rex. Nuh!” Sora said as he tossed the grenade at the soldiers guarding the flag, leaving Sora with an opening.

He uses one of the guards as protection while fighting over his gun. Sora succeeds in doing so, taking out most of the soldiers.
View attachment 685513
Sora takes out the one he’s using by jumping off the wall giving him a little kick in the head. Sora sees ten last soldiers and decides to finish them off with style.
473EB367-FB5C-4737-B374-FDC10DEC58ED.gif
Sora lands with grace, and takes the flag in victory.
“I got it!”
View attachment 685520

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 23.03.54.png
Biggie Cheese did nothing to help the fight, instead he got on the mic and started freestyling. The sound of Blue Team members slumping to the floor was merely the backing track in Biggie Cheese's performance, rhymes so hot that literally melted bullets out of the air before they even had the chance to connect with his blubber. As his vocal percussion reached a whole 'nother level, the physical sound waves resonating from Biggie Cheese began stirring up like a tornado, the air in the room would soon turn turbulent as Biggie Cheese's volcanic flow ushered in a category-five storm of fresh bars.

At this point the boombox Biggie Cheese had set down was pounding enough seismic bass to quite literally hurl anyone unfortunate enough to be in front of it.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss SheepKing SheepKing Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 BoltBeam BoltBeam RedLight RedLight StaidFoal StaidFoal Addicted to Coffee Addicted to Coffee

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon is breathing heavily as he's been marching through the snow for several minutes "Goodness, man... Where can a handsome helmeted stud like myself find civilization in this place? Gosh! If I stay out here any longer imma turn into a Falcon-cicle. The manliest type of cicle around might I add." Falcon eventually spots an outpost. "Oh my goodness...Could it be? Something finally working out for me? This is too good to be true! This has to be a trick. Like a- Like a snow mirage or something. Only one way to find out!" Falcon awkwardly makes his way towards the outpost with high spirits

Aloy-design-PixTeller.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloy was sick of waiting around for action to occur, she needed to be out there with Kassandra as she quietly waited for the perfect time as the Greek passed by and killed the guards quickly and quietly without noise as Kassandra passed, Aloy eyed the steps where the blue guards laid in plain sight. She turned "Hold on, Kassandra. Right behind you."

She at least had warm boots and fur at least for now.

She looked around while inside, seeing who else had joined their "party" if you could call it that, inside.

Aloy looked down at the talking bunny and frowned, looking at Church in the prison cell.

"Someone experienced in some sort of lockpicking should do it."

"If I had my Focus, I could make it work. But I think none of us has the time or supplies to open the keylock."

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Kassandra) ( P PopcornPie (Lucky) ( darkred darkred (Aloy) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM)

Last edited:
"I said penguins are not food! Just how long are we going to argue about this? There are many types of meat that you can choose from but penguins are out of the list!" Luffy said to Lealan angrily.

"Does anyone agree with me or Lele?" He asked everyone to see if they agree with him or not.

Riven Riven Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch DerpyCarp DerpyCarp ManyFaces ManyFaces thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

The fact alone that Umbra still held one of the flightless birds, should've been proof enough that the frame agreed with him. Regardless, the warframe points to Luffy with a thumbs up, before silently returning to petting and scratching the bird's head that was entrapped in his arms.

Despite having no expressionable face or features, Umbra was certainly enjoying himself with the little creature.

ManyFaces ManyFaces
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

"I knew that you would be on my side, new friend!" Luffy said to Umbra happily.

"What's your name? I'm Luffy, the man who's going to be King of the Pirates!" He said to introduce himself.

Riven Riven

Lucky's ears twitched. More voices. Slliiiightly familiar ones. Knowing exactly who was coming, Lucky looked up to Aloy...or, in his mind, Toffee's latest tool. "You shit ass motherfuckers! This is a trap, isn't it?!" His eyes darted to Church. "I should have known you were just bait! Well, you can tell your boss that it's not going to work!" But...it did work. Lucky couldn't escape with the other clones here, ready to take him out. He was fucked. "Any ideas, Lupé?..."

"I think all we can do is just make a break for it..." Lupé replied wearily.

"But how? That lassie is at least three times me height. No doubt three times me speed. And Toffee could have enchanced her."

"We just need to distract her."

"With what?! I came empty-nubbed, and I can't afford to give up me knives!" Lucky had backed up to the far end of the cell, protectively holding his arm-knives close. "And they can't lock me up if I'm already in a cell."

"But now that fake Church knows you can squeeze in and out. Lucky, you have to get out of here while you can. Forget what might lay in wait out there. If you let them finish you now, you'll never find out."

"And Toffee will just..." Lucky's eyes held on the outside world. Now that he had just sprung the trap, he was probably going to be surrounded by clones in T-minus ten seconds. It was ten seconds he'd rather spend fighting for himself. "See you dumbasses later! When I find out how, I'll make sure every last one of you is reduced to the goo you were born from!" He nearly popped something squeezing out, but once he was back outside, he vanished into the shadows.

In the rabbit's panic, he quickly found himself lost within the Outpost, the smell of spilt blood choking him with every breath. It felt like hours before he saw light, then the dead guards. "Christ, what happened here?" He asked himself, nudging the bodies with his foot. Then an idea hatched.

"They'll never find me in here...A corpse is always the last place one looks for a fugitive is within a corpse!" Someone probably thought that in the past, right? Well, Lucky would just have to assume it. So he removed a guard's helmet, slid into the neck, popped the helmet back on, and made himself as comfortable as possible within his chest cavity.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

As Price began moving forward towards the staircase, he could hear the faint noise of Kassandra's voice behind him. Under the roaring wind he could make out her words. She was- what? John turned around quickly. "I wouldn't advise that, that armor-" but by then she was already gone, sprinting towards the end of the hill. "Damn it." He chose not to follow, as another woman in fur seemed keen to catch up with Kassandra. The Greek jumped off the hill, knives in hand, and landed just between the two guards. Her weight, strength, and energy built up from the fall plunged the knives through their visors, then quickly into their necks.

"Well, least she got that out of her system," he says to himself, looking back to the staircase, and continuing towards it. He would group up with the two, but he wants to cover more ground. Judging by the lax security, and apparently vulnerable visor, John's not all too worried about any guards he might find. They should be more worried for the guards that get found, really. Leaving the two to the ground floor, Price ascends the stairs.

He walks up cautiously, rifle at the ready, moving up to meet the top of the stairs. What he sees is slightly underwhelming, not that he minds. A lit hallway, empty. No guards, no guns, no nothing. Walking through the noticeable warmer room- well, it's still cold, but hey, he'll take what he can get. He's dressed for the weather, after all, not this snowing bullshit. Anyway, it's a simple hallway, the only feature is the staircase leading up and down. Up goes to a bridge leading to a watchtower. An easy target, if you're right behind it. They're looking forward, not backwards. Unless there is more than one guard, that is. Below, however, leads to the same place with Kassandra and the other woman. They should have the ground floor handled, judging by the lack of gunfire or shouting.

So, Price goes up the stairs to the bridge. Though he's holding his rifle, he's ready to unsheathe his knife should the need arise. John walks slowly, taking care to silence his footsteps now that he is inside. The wind outside still roars, but if he isn't quiet, his footsteps could still echo to whoever is in that watchtower. He checks for any hostiles before landing on the second floor, staying out of sight should he find any guards.

Lealan sighs. "You sssssound just like the government. 'They have family's, oh murder is alright, but cannibalism is wrong' Bah. I get that you may have had penguin friends, Hell, I have too! Bob was a wonderful crew mate before....ANYWAY!"Lealan trails off, a hurt look crossing her face before she shift to indignant. "But that doesn't mean you can act all high and mighty like you've never tried kill and/or eat some meat before. And besides that, you didn't get upity when I tried to eat the penguin back on the ssssssship. For now, Lobo is right, we have Better things to worry about than ssssssnacktime."
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Riven Riven ManyFaces ManyFaces Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

marquee_LOBO_JLA-variant-Cv5_5bb3cd8ba50fe9.65933292.jpg

Lobo

The Main Man didn't have to hear what the machine was saying, with the way he was coddling the penguin that was all he needed to put things together. But as long as he didn't stop him from razing the penguins furniture to the ground he didn't care. He side eyed the pirate king to be.
"Don't know what dream land yer livin' in but only thing before eatin' one another would be these flightless jerks."
He took a drag from his latest cigar, then gestured to the penguin in the wall. He was fairly certain it was as good as dead so if anyone wanted it the option was there.
"But more importantly-"
He began dragging the chairs to the center and ripped the legs off tossing them aside.
"Gotta get a fire goin' it's so cold that I think my lower half has ice where the sun don't shine!"
He barked as he moved on to the coffee table followed by the carpet until there was a haphazardly stacked pile on top of the rug. He pulled out a match and tossed it on the carpet letting it go ablaze. The chair legs were set separate from the rest.
"Now how bout' a skylight before this dome dump collapses on the only source of heat."
He gestures to the igloo ceiling as he blew on the fire to get it roaring.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Riven Riven

Benedict stood there in absolute confusion....his face disgusted at the sight.....penguins.....god.....why? More of them? Slaves......no that....that wouldn’t work, what is a true slave? A puzzling set of questions indeed...these all ran through his head as the events unfolded...Benedict stood there watching everything that happened...smiling, his eyes wide as they surveyed everything for they were the only things moving as he stood still.....but on the inside, this was his nightmare.

Josh heard the noises coming from the igloo
“Honk?”
Josh heard the call....was this his family? Josh turned around and began to run, run, running and running...his eyes tearing up as he heard the call of his people.....but when he arrived, he saw that there was only one survivor.....why does the world destroy perfect things? Josh walked up to the last penguin....shook his head....and sneezed on him before apologizing....it was rather cold
“Honk!” Josh would honk sportily before hugging the penguin.
ManyFaces ManyFaces
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
Riven Riven

Mid-Chapter Update
"Thin Ice"

"Who the fuck are you talking to!?" Church asked, throwing up his arms in response to Lucky's inane ramblings, and then watching as Lucky scampered off before he could answer his question. A few others on Blue Team joined the fray soon after. Letting out a sigh of relief, Church grabbed the bars tightly with both hands as he faced the group. "Oh Jesus fuck, thank God you guys are here! That crazy rabbit asshole was driving me crazy!" Church exclaimed. Eventually, Aloy would find a control panel and, upon pressing the giant green button in the center of said panel, the cell's big iron door would swing free and Church would run out. "Okay, now let's get the fuck outta here." He said, before calling up to Price as he was walking along a bridge. "Hey, yo! We're kind of escaping now! If you uh... wanna follow!" Church called out to the armed militant. It was then that the guards on the bridge would turn around and notice Price standing there.

"HEY!!" One of the shouted, pointing dramatically towards him. This luckily gave Price a good shot at leaving the bridge before anything major went down, and just as he did so, a multitude of armed men would begin charging toward the group, holding their rifles and other weapons.

"Okay... so that was a major fuck-up on my part, and I will gladly accept all smart-ass remarks later. But now, I think that we should run away from the armed guards coming towards us." Church said as he motioned toward the dozens of armed guards who were sprinting in your direction, some of them even shooting stray bullets. A few guards would have also noticed Lucky hiding inside the dead body he found, and began firing rapidly upon seeing him. Luckily, the rabbit had time to escape before he was outright killed, but upon doing so, he still had a ton of guards chasing after him. With no other options than escape, those of you in the Outpost began to flee. Captain Falcon, Eric, and Venom Snake would surely notice them running away, and would probably get the incentive to follow them, especially when they saw all the angry guards rushing out from behind them.

"...oh! I saw a fish, and I tried to catch it, and then I came back over here because I did not catch it." Caboose explained, having decided to wait until they began storming out of the Outpost to give Eric his explanation. Why, you may ask? Well, because Caboose just thinks like that.

Meanwhile, with Celty, the gun click again, the sound of the being's finger on the trigger as he was clearly ready to shoot. However, that bullet never came. Instead, she would hear the man speak once more, the voice clearly that of a male's.

"Already?" He asked, sounding slightly confused. "No. We stick to the plan. Meet me at the planned coordinates in five minutes." He said, and soon after doing so, Celty would instantly feel the gun removed from the back of her head. And, when she was to turn around, he was gone, as if he'd vanished without a trace. If she were to explore the rest of the house, she wouldn't really find anything else of note, other than some canned food and some spare knives. With that, it was probably best to head back to the rest of the group.

With the combined efforts of the group, you all managed to take out a good number of the Zealots, though it appeared that more and more just kept coming. Regardless, Sora and Odessa did manage to get the flags from the respective bases they entered, and as they emerged, all of the zealots seemed to stop at once.

"They have the flags!" A Blue Zealot shouted.

"They're even more beautiful than I could have imagined!" A Red Zealot shouted from the other end of the creek, his voice shaky and clearly filled with awe and inspiration from such a sight.

"Erm... yes! Our Team does indeed have your flags!" Sarge exclaimed as he tugged out a lighter from a crevice in his armor. He proceeded to light it and hold it under each flag, though just enough so they didn't catch fire. "And unless you wanna see 'em again, you'll tell us where our friend Lopez is!"

Narancia, however, would soon find the answer to that very question as he ventured deeper into the Blue Base. While he ventured down the halls and entered one of the rooms, he found Lopez... just kinda standing there. It appeared that, at the very least, these Zealots had the compassion to rebuild the poor guy. As he stepped into the room, Lopez would turn around and let out a clear cry of discontent.

"Esperaba que todos hubieran caído en la Fosa de las Marianas.
(I was hoping you had all fallen into the Mariana Trench.)"

With those words, though, and the accompanying sound of gunfire, high-pitched squeals, and Biggie Cheese's rapping, Lopez merely sighed and began to walk toward the exit. It appeared that, despite his best efforts, he just wouldn't get the peace and quiet he desired no matter how hard he tried. Upon exiting the hallway with Lopez, however, Narancia would find that the remaining Zealots were now dead silent, shaking and whimpering under their armor as Sarge threatened their holy flags with the cleanse of his holy flame. However, upon walking out with Lopez, Sarge forgot all of that and dropped the flags in an instant.

"LOPEZ!! YOU'VE RETURNED!!!" Sarge exclaimed as he ran over to the Spanish speaking robot and gave him a big 'ole hug. "I missed you, ya old sack of bones!!" Sarge shouted, sniffling and even crying a bit.

"Muérdeme, gilipollas.
(Bite me, asshole.)"

"Oh, I missed you too, Lopez!" Donut said with a sniffle of his own as he joined in on the hug, which caused Sarge to immediately end the hug and clear his throat.

"Okay... guys!" Grif shouted as he stumbled up from the wreckage of the door Biggie Cheese had thrown, the slur and his voice and the aforementioned stumble making it clear that he was a bit out of it. "Did we get Lopez back???" He asked, before settling eyes on Lopez and laughing at the sight. "You did!! You got him b-...hrk...back!!" Grif exclaimed happily, smiling as he approached the robot and pat him on the back.

"Me autodestruiré si otro de ustedes me toca.
(I will self-destruct if another one of you touches me.)"

"Lopez is right! We need to get outta here and find that O'Malley 'sumbitch! Make him pay for stealing our Lopez!" Sarge shouted, before turning towards the portal and running through.

"Yeah!" Donut and Simmons exclaimed in unison as they both made their way through the portal as well, with Grif stumbling close behind, barely managing to hold up a finger.

"Y-yeah!! We're gonna k-kick that O'Malley dude's ass!" He shouted weakly, practically falling head-first into the portal. Before you all left, though, you managed to see one more particular sight from the zealots. A random Red grunt ran over to the blue flag and picked it up, gripping it tightly in his knuckles and holding it up high for all to see.

"Everyone! Everyone! Look unto me!" He shouted in his usual high-pitched, childlike voice. "I possess the Blue Flag!" He continued to shout, waving it around wildly in the air. "I have seen the top of the mountain! And you will worship me as though I were a god!" He shouted happily. Mere moments later, several random Blue zealots ran over to him and butt him in the head with their rifles all at once, causing him to collapse and drop the flag. "I regret nothing! I lived as few men dared to dream!" He shouted weakly on the ground, before drawing his last breath. The remaining zealots glanced to each other awkwardly, and resumed shooting each other moments later.

Yeah, it was probably best to leave now.

Upon exiting the portal, those of you on Red Team would have ended up on Sidewinder with the Blue Team. The snow-covered land was very, very cold to the skin, and you probably preferred the insanity of the creek from before. You all were immediately met with the sight of a burning igloo, courtesy of Lobo burning the entire thing down. The remaining penguin simply ran off into the distance, flailing and honking wildly, seeming to ignore poor Josh entirely as he attempted to hug him.

"Well, I can see you guys had some fun," Simmons said in response to the sight of arson before him as the Red Team began to walk towards the remnants of the igloo. It was then that Church, Caboose, and the rest of the Outpost crew had come into view, sprinting away from the hostile guards. "The fuck are you doing?" The Red soldier asked.

"No time to explain!" Church explained, breathing heavily. "You guys find O'Malley?" He asked, choking on his words a bit.

"No! But we found Lopez!" Sarge exclaimed with a laugh, before motioning to the robot in question.

"Pon fin a mi sufrimiento.
(End my suffering.)"

"I'm afraid that you won't be finding the mad doc, my Red and Blue friends." Came a sudden, new voice in the horizon. As you looked over to find the source of the voice in question, you'd find a man. A man in orange and black armor, to be exact. He appeared to just be standing there, balancing a knife on the tip of his finger. He then effortlessly flicked the knife upwards with his fingertip, said knife rotating in the air for a few moments before he caught it by its handle and pocketed it. Edgy, right?

jLAdg6s.png

"In fact, I don't think you'll be finding anyone anytime soon. Locus, if you would, could you kindly bring out our guest?" The man asked, when suddenly, another man appeared right beside him, seemingly out of thin air.

8c62d7469b65030c981e3a873b1b4cc8.gif

A much taller man with broad shoulders and muscles so toned and defined that you could see them poke out from under his armor. Over his shoulder, however, he carried a... familiar face, which he soon dropped into the snow, the man landing on his knees upon being dropped. The man in question was none other than Michael de Santa, who the majority of you may have forgotten about until now.

"Y-You son of a bitch!" He shouted weakly. His face was covered in cuts and bruises. One of his eyes was swollen shut, and it was clear that he had a few missing teeth. His arms were tied and bound behind his back, preventing him from using them at all. He winced and hissed in pain as he tried to speak, but despite all odds, he continued. "When I get outta these fuckin' ropes, you're dead! Both'a you! You FUCKIN' HEAR ME!? YOU'RE FUCKIN DE--"

BANG!!

AZXftLb.jpg

And with that one shot from the unnamed man's gun, Michael was shot directly through the skull, his body falling limp and crashing into the snow, his blood leaving a mix of red and white below his body.

"Oh shit!"

"What the fuck!?"

tenor.gif

"Jesus, that guy NEVER shuts up! I mean, talk about annoying!" He exclaimed as he spun the gun he'd just used to blow poor Michael's brains out in his palm while the other hand merely remained placed on his hip. "I mean, I know I love to hear my own mouth, but YEESH!"

"Perhaps you and him are twins, Felix." The man replied dryly, before turning to the group and taking aim with his rifle. Felix merely chuckled in response, before grabbing his own rifle from his back and aiming at the group. If Celty were to be paying attention, she would recognize Locus' voice from the house earlier.

"So, here's how this shit's gonna go down. You all are gonna die all nice and happy. Locus and I are going to take that man right there," The mercenary pointed to Church with the barrel of his gun and clicked his tongue. "Back to our client and get paid. So, if you could save us the trouble of doing the dying part, then that'd be peachy." He said.

"What the fuck do you want me for!?" Church shouted defensively, not really liking the idea of going with these assholes to wherever it was they wanted to take him.

"Excellent question!" Felix shouted as he tossed his pistol up into the air and caught it, holding it sideways and pointing the barrel in Church's direction yet again. "Unfortunately, I don't really have the answer to that one. All I know is that after we take you, we're gonna head back to that hellhole you all call a base and take your little girlfriend too!"

"Felix. Shut. Up." Locus replied with an annoyed hiss.

"Like hell you'll be getting your hands on Tex!" Church shouted angrily as he drew his weapon. Felix only chuckled.

"O-hohoooooooo! This just got interesting!" Felix exclaimed as he holstered his guns and held up his fists, cockily twisting his head to the side a bit. "I always love a good asskicking, especially in between two good killings!" Felix said as he stood there in his fighting stance. Locus merely sighed in response, and held his rifle up, still aiming towards all of you. Church held his ground, while the other core Reds and Blues merely stood behind him, unsure of the next move they should make.

Looks like the only way out of this was to fight your way out.

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) [Blue Team]
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Vitan (OC) [Blue Team] and Slamacow (Minecraft) [Blue Team]
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Gripen (Girly Air Force) [Blue Team] and Shalltear Bloodfallen (Overlord) [Red Team]
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Lealan Deathweed (Starbound OC) [Solo Team]
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch (Classified) [Blue Team]
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Karma Darkon (OC) [Blue Team] and Odessa (OC) [Red Team]
Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 as Goro Majima (Yakuza) [Red Team]
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Kohirumaki Karen (Gun Gale Online) [Red Team]
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as Heavy (Team Fortress 2) [Red Team]
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Rex Salazar (Generator Rex) [Red Team] and Sora (Kingdom Hearts) [Red Team]
Topless Topless as Baby Bonnie Hood (Darkstalkers) [Solo Team]
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Saburo Kusanagi (OC) [Blue Team] and Dalek Scout 7570 Gamma (Doctor Who) [Red Team]
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva as Achilles (SMITE) [Solo Team]
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) [Blue Team] and Maya "Echo" Visari (Killzone Shadowfall) [Solo Team]
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) [Blue Team]
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece) [Solo Team] and Rachel Roth (Teen Titans) [Blue Team]
SheaFlower SheaFlower as Akechi Touma and Saiki Kusuo (The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.) [Blue Team] DEAD! SHOT!
Superwholock Superwholock as Nero (Devil May Cry) [Red Team] and Salem Jay Nilson (Devil May Cry OC) [Red Team]
SheepKing SheepKing as Narancia Ghirga (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) [Red Team]
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as Fernando "Slayer" Duran (Rise of Incarnates) [Solo Team]
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!) [Solo Team]
animegirl20 animegirl20 as Amy Rose (Sonic X) [Red Team]
Riven Riven as Umbra (Warframe) [Blue Team]
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as Logan (X-Men Origins) [Red Team]
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana the Braixen (Pokemon OC) [Red Team]
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Red Riding Hood (Mary Skelter Nightmares) [Red Team]
Veradana Veradana as Myrtle Ryder (OC) [Blue Team]
Marksman Marksman as Actus-199 (Warhammer 40k OC) [Red Team]
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia as Jun Hyuga (Fate OC) [Blue Team] DEAD! SHOT!
The Explorer The Explorer as Seiryo Teshigahara (OC) [Solo Team] DEAD! SHOT!
Jeremiah Jeremiah as Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes) and Miss Pauling (Team Fortress 2) [Solo Team]
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Lobo (DC Comics) [Solo Team]
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak as Biggie Cheese (Barnyard) [Red Team]
FoolsErin FoolsErin as Double Trouble (She-Ra and the Princesses of Power) [Solo Team]
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind as Pearl Pygmy (Splatoon 2) [Blue Team]
QizPizza QizPizza as Gabrielle Akimoto (OC) [Solo Team] DEAD! SHOT!
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare) [Blue Team]
P PopcornPie as Lucky (Whacked!) [Solo Team]
RedLight RedLight as Marcus Silver Pete Amsterdam Indigo Nautilus Tesla (OC) [Blue Team] and Kylo Ren (Star Wars) [Red Team]
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Kassandra (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey) [Blue Team]
The Shadow The Shadow Mercenary as Snake (Metal Gear Solid/Crysis OC) [Solo Team]
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Corvo Attano (Dishonored) [Blue Team] and Megumin (Konosuba) [Red Team]
Maxiliase Maxiliase as Tony Montana (Scarface) [Red Team]
Birb Birb as Delta (OC) [Solo Team] DEAD! SHOT!
Senki Senki as Synder Dre (OC) [Blue Team]
Addicted to Coffee Addicted to Coffee as Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII) [Red Team]
Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin as Doom Slayer (DOOM) [Red Team]
Rodan The Asexual Kaiju Rodan The Asexual Kaiju as Revan (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic) [Blue Team]
shio shio as Shio (OC) [Blue Team]
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as The Guards Rifleman (Company of Heroes 2) [Blue Team]
Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes as Toshinori "All Might" Yagi (My Hero Academia) [Blue Team]
Tibb-E Tibb-E as Tiberius Asletro (OC) [Red Team]
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow as Eric Fiamatta (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon OC)

Last edited:
"Uh, I don't think setting the igloo on fire isn't a good idea. Just where do these penguins come from and how they came to be in the first place?" Luffy asked Lobo in confusion.

"Whatever you say! I'm sure there are some other penguin friends that you can feast on! Penguins are not meat, you hear me?" He asked Lealan angrily before walking away.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp ManyFaces ManyFaces thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Lucky could hear the clones running away. Good. He would just have to hang out here, and-

"JESUS CHRIST!"

A bullet just barely missed his leg. Whoops...He forgot to turn his pheromones off, didn't he? "FORGIVE ME FOR TRYING TO SURVIVE THIS CLONING NIGHTMARE!!!" The bunny howled as he fled.

Because he didn't think about where he was going, Lucky found himself lumped in with the others. Now he was feeling a fear he had never felt before. Oh, Lord...Lana, Rex, Luffy, all of them, had their physical bodies reproduced as killing machines. Defective killing machines, however, apparently. There were two bounty hunters waiting to finish them all. Some dude named Michael was made an example. And he was still left without any firearms. As soon as those bounty hunters were dead, he would know exactly how the clones would finish him. This distraction, however frightening, was a godsend. With everyone focused on those other two, the rabbit could bury himself.

Together, Lucky and Lupé desperately put together a plan. One that Lucky had to mutter several times just to get a lick of confidence in. "Find me weapons. Kill those bounty hunters. Kill the clones. Find Toffee. Find me weapons. Kill the clones. Find Toffee..." Anyone listening closely enough could hear his voice beneath the snow. When he poked his head up, he spotted the fleeing penguin. "Hey, you!" With a little dash of hope floating across his mind, Lucky gave chase. "You're an expert at snow! Help me find me belongings!"

Lealan would roll her eyes at Luffy's decree and storming off. "Of course Penguins are meat, not only are they animals, but I ate one. I can confirm.... Oh shit fire!" Lealan is quick to evacuate the burning igloo and follow the group to the impromptu Rendezvous point.
When the Orange guy and the Green guy appear, she listens with half attention, up until the point where they execute Michael. "Oh noooooo." She trails off sarcastically. "Not the guy who shot meeeeee."
She would narrow her eyes as the two merc's turn their weapons upon the group, and would draw a knife and pistol in preparation to fight, legs tensing to dash out of the line of fire.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja ManyFaces ManyFaces

RRHNameBanner.png

2-2-8-2018.png

Hunting For Trouble

With the combined efforts of the group, you all managed to take out a good number of the Zealots, though it appeared that more and more just kept coming. Regardless, Sora and Odessa did manage to get the flags from the respective bases they entered, and as they emerged, all of the zealots seemed to stop at once.

"They have the flags!" A Blue Zealot shouted.

"They're even more beautiful than I could have imagined!" A Red Zealot shouted from the other end of the creek, his voice shaky and clearly filled with awe and inspiration from such a sight.
Red Riding Hood finally stopped when the flags were taken and when the zealots stopped, having exerted herself quite a lot. "...Whew! That was... a rush...! I feel kinda worn out, but that was such a good time!" She laughed it off as she would look to the mess she made and then opted to leave where she had turned into a not-graveyard, with all the bodies that were there. "Not my problem, it's not my base, but damn do they know how to keep me entertained!" She said aloud, wiping sweat off her forehead and returning to the team with a worn out smile. "Great work, everyone!" She praised the team - or at least those who helped out - for their plan was still a great success, despite a few problems along the way!
"LOPEZ!! YOU'VE RETURNED!!!" Sarge exclaimed as he ran over to the Spanish speaking robot and gave him a big 'ole hug. "I missed you, ya old sack of bones!!" Sarge shouted, sniffling and even crying a bit.

"Muérdeme, gilipollas.
(Bite me, asshole.)"

"Oh, I missed you too, Lopez!" Donut said with a sniffle of his own as he joined in on the hug, which caused Sarge to immediately end the hug and clear his throat.

"Okay... guys!" Grif shouted as he stumbled up from the wreckage of the door Biggie Cheese had thrown, the slur and his voice and the aforementioned stumble making it clear that he was a bit out of it. "Did we get Lopez back???" He asked, before settling eyes on Lopez and laughing at the sight. "You did!! You got him b-...hrk...back!!" Grif exclaimed happily, smiling as he approached the robot and pat him on the back.

"Me autodestruiré si otro de ustedes me toca.
(I will self-destruct if another one of you touches me.)"

"Lopez is right! We need to get outta here and find that O'Malley 'sumbitch! Make him pay for stealing our Lopez!" Sarge shouted, before turning towards the portal and running through.

"Yeah!" Donut and Simmons exclaimed in unison as they both made their way through the portal as well, with Grif stumbling close behind, barely managing to hold up a finger.

"Y-yeah!! We're gonna k-kick that O'Malley dude's ass!" He shouted weakly, practically falling head-first into the portal. Before you all left, though, you managed to see one more particular sight from the zealots. A random Red grunt ran over to the blue flag and picked it up, gripping it tightly in his knuckles and holding it up high for all to see.

"Everyone! Everyone! Look unto me!" He shouted in his usual high-pitched, childlike voice. "I possess the Blue Flag!" He continued to shout, waving it around wildly in the air. "I have seen the top of the mountain! And you will worship me as though I were a god!" He shouted happily. Mere moments later, several random Blue zealots ran over to him and butt him in the head with their rifles all at once, causing him to collapse and drop the flag. "I regret nothing! I lived as few men dared to dream!" He shouted weakly on the ground, before drawing his last breath. The remaining zealots glanced to each other awkwardly, and resumed shooting each other moments later.

Yeah, it was probably best to leave now.
Red Riding Hood laughed as she took her time breathing and watching all of this go on, following the Red Team through the portal. "A job well done..." She said to herself as she reloaded her total of three firearms - sniper rifle, and her two pistols, as she would walk into the bright light of the portal. When she reached the other side with everyone else however... "Oh, hey everyone!" She said briefly, before everything would immediately escalate as it usually does in this world, and the next thing they knew, bounty hunters and 'another' dead body! Red Riding Hood was visibly insane at this point, and that extra dead body exposure did not help her. "T-Thrice in... an hour... Why...?!" She muttered to herself angrily.
Upon exiting the portal, those of you on Red Team would have ended up on Sidewinder with the Blue Team. The snow-covered land was very, very cold to the skin, and you probably preferred the insanity of the creek from before. You all were immediately met with the sight of a burning igloo, courtesy of Lobo burning the entire thing down. The remaining penguin simply ran off into the distance, flailing and honking wildly, seeming to ignore poor Josh entirely as he attempted to hug him.

"Well, I can see you guys had some fun," Simmons said in response to the sight of arson before him as the Red Team began to walk towards the remnants of the igloo. It was then that Church, Caboose, and the rest of the Outpost crew had come into view, sprinting away from the hostile guards. "The fuck are you doing?" The Red soldier asked.

"No time to explain!" Church explained, breathing heavily. "You guys find O'Malley?" He asked, choking on his words a bit.

"No! But we found Lopez!" Sarge exclaimed with a laugh, before motioning to the robot in question.

"Pon fin a mi sufrimiento.
(End my suffering.)"

"I'm afraid that you won't be finding the mad doc, my Red and Blue friends." Came a sudden, new voice in the horizon. As you looked over to find the source of the voice in question, you'd find a man. A man in orange and black armor, to be exact. He appeared to just be standing there, balancing a knife on the tip of his finger. He then effortlessly flicked the knife upwards with his fingertip, said knife rotating in the air for a few moments before he caught it by its handle and pocketed it. Edgy, right?

jLAdg6s.png

"In fact, I don't think you'll be finding anyone anytime soon. Locus, if you would, could you kindly bring out our guest?" The man asked, when suddenly, another man appeared right beside him, seemingly out of thin air.

8c62d7469b65030c981e3a873b1b4cc8.gif

A much taller man with broad shoulders and muscles so toned and defined that you could see them poke out from under his armor. Over his shoulder, however, he carried a... familiar face, which he soon dropped into the snow, the man landing on his knees upon being dropped. The man in question was none other than Michael de Santa, who the majority of you may have forgotten about until now.

"Y-You son of a bitch!" He shouted weakly. His face was covered in cuts and bruises. One of his eyes was swollen shut, and it was clear that he had a few missing teeth. His arms were tied and bound behind his back, preventing him from using them at all. He winced and hissed in pain as he tried to speak, but despite all odds, he continued. "When I get outta these fuckin' ropes, you're dead! Both'a you! You FUCKIN' HEAR ME!? YOU'RE FUCKIN DE--"

BANG!!

AZXftLb.jpg
And with that one shot from the unnamed man's gun, Michael was shot directly through the skull, his body falling limp and crashing into the snow, his blood leaving a mix of red and white below his body.

"Oh shit!"

"What the fuck!?"

tenor.gif

"Jesus, that guy NEVER shuts up! I mean, talk about annoying!" He exclaimed as he spun the gun he'd just used to blow poor Michael's brains out in his palm while the other hand merely remained placed on his hip. "I mean, I know I love to hear my own mouth, but YEESH!"
"W-What the... Who are you two?! What do you want?!" She roared at the two - who would next respond with exactly that. Upon their explanations and inadvertently introducing each other - Felix and Locus respectively, people sent to kill them all and take a few people away, it seems! "Oh, not this again...!" She groaned in apparent frustration as she listened in some more, and then...
"So, here's how this shit's gonna go down. You all are gonna die all nice and happy. Locus and I are going to take that man right there," The mercenary pointed to Church with the barrel of his gun and clicked his tongue. "Back to our client and get paid. So, if you could save us the trouble of doing the dying part, then that'd be peachy." He said.

"What the fuck do you want me for!?" Church shouted defensively, not really liking the idea of going with these assholes to wherever it was they wanted to take him.

"Excellent question!" Felix shouted as he tossed his pistol up into the air and caught it, holding it sideways and pointing the barrel in Church's direction yet again. "Unfortunately, I don't really have the answer to that one. All I know is that after we take you, we're gonna head back to that hellhole you all call a base and take your little girlfriend too!"

"Felix. Shut. Up." Locus replied with an annoyed hiss.

"Like hell you'll be getting your hands on Tex!" Church shouted angrily as he drew his weapon. Felix only chuckled.

"O-hohoooooooo! This just got interesting!" Felix exclaimed as he holstered his guns and held up his fists, cockily twisting his head to the side a bit. "I always love a good asskicking, especially in between two good killings!" Felix said as he stood there in his fighting stance. Locus merely sighed in response, and held his rifle up, still aiming towards all of you. Church held his ground, while the other core Reds and Blues merely stood behind him, unsure of the next move they should make.

Looks like the only way out of this was to fight your way out.
Just before Red Riding Hood was about to take action, Red Riding Hood would hear some sort of animal speaking under the snow - it appeared to be a rabbit, hiding under the snow and muttering some kind of plan... This alarmed Red Riding Hood - her rampage will have to wait. First, she needs to stop this animal from doing whatever they're planning, because she didn't like the sound of what she could hear for the most part!
"Find me weapons. Kill those bounty hunters. Kill the clones. Find Toffee. Find me weapons. Kill the clones. Find Toffee..." Anyone listening closely enough could hear his voice beneath the snow.
Red Riding Hood suddenly dashed over to the revealed bunny and shook her head. "Sorry, but..." She said softly, gripping both of his ears at once. "You can sit this one out, kay? We don't need more problems than we already have." She said in the same tone as she did so, unable to muster a smile and instead a worried and torn indifference made her mouth, the damage she had taken getting to her. Perhaps she would sit this one out as well, if she could. "Nothing personal, trust me, but... Lay low for a bit, you seem to be going... crazy." She said somewhat hypocritically.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #c93648
Status (physically): Heavily damaged (still)
Status (mentally/emotionally): Worn out, scared, angered
Powers: Magical abilities and species abilities
Items: Blood Weapon Scissors, water bottle (2/4 uses left), sniper rifle, pistol (X2), throwing knife (X10)
Skills/Abilities: Adaptable fighter, versatile (weapon-wise), best in none
Course of action: Put that animal on timeout!
RP Information
Mentions: None
Nearby/In Group: @BountyHuntingBoss

Last edited:
01A0281F-D4C7-4038-9B93-77BD4D5FF044.png
Narancia Ghirga

Finally finding the robot, Narancia was quite surprised to see him...just fine? He’d at least been expecting the guy to be disassembled or being tortured. Can robots even be tortured? Not that it mattered though. He had literally just fucking caved someone’s skull in to find this asshole, a little thanks would’ve at least been nice! Sure, according to the messed up rules of wherever they were, Narancia was like half sure the guy was probably up and at it by now so his total kill count would technically stay at what it was for now but still, do you even know how hard it is to clean blood out of pants?! When the robot walked passed him and out the room, Narancia would follow behind, mumbling under his breath

“Fucking dick...”

As expected, the guy Narancia’d brutally murdered was now back to being alive with no sign of any sort of previous injury. Yet he seemed almost...scared? It made walking past him incredibly easy but a multitude of questions floated around in the boy’s mind. Weren’t these guys worried about them capturing the flag? Why the hell wasn’t he stopping them then? Oh well, thankfully that’d mean that he wouldn’t have to go through that whole ordeal then. Racking up more blood stains was around the second last thing he wanted at the moment. So him and Mister Robot made their way back to where everyone else was.

There he’d find a certainly unique sight. Flags in hand, the Sarge was threading the clearly terrified soldiers with his might, only stopping at the sight of the “rescued” robot. From there Narancia would move away from Lopez, making space for the man to glomp the clearly uncomfortable man as others apart of the team would voice their towards the machine’s safety. With all of that shit finally done they moved on to making their way over to the portal remembering that, oh yeah, there’s a fucking psycho A.I that wants to kill all of them and then piss all over their corpses. So they would say goodbye to this hellhole forever, good fucking riddance.
Well, less fucking riddance because,

“Why’s it have to be sooo cold!”

Narancia would childishly whine through his chattering teeth. Though as undeniably fashionable as he was at the moment (ignoring the lingering blood stains) Narancia severely regretted wearing what he had on at the moment as his skin became pink from the blistering cold and he could feel any of the sweat on his body freezing up. It was torturous just to stand there shivering in the weather, he certainly wished he had a coat like the one Hoodie had. Maybe one with nice fluffy fur on the inside that he could just shrink into. Alas, all he had was a leather sleeveless skin tight shirt, a basic pair of pants along with a bright orange skirt...thingie, sweat bands, and loafers. Certainly not weather appropriate clothing in the slightest. If he could have, Narancia would have undone his lilac sack one again to create a makeshift cloak out of it but, considering all of the supplies he had in there, he certainly didn’t want to lug all that was in there by hand. What he did however was pull out the sandwich he’d found during his escape, cut it in half with his knife, and began to eat it. He deserves a little snack after all of the shit he’d put up with!

Unfortunately, he wouldn’t be able to finish the meal with the introduction of even more assholes. The two, apparently named Felix and Locus, would put a bullet in the head of some middle aged man before implying they’d do the exact same to them as well. Slowly, Narancia would bag the half eaten sandwich and glare at the two as he would take out a pistol. Before he’d do anything though, Narancia would make his way over to where Miss Hoodie and a limbless bunny were where the former seemed to be telling the latter to do something. The girl had done a pretty fucking amazing job in her part of the plan but it was pretty damn clear that she wasn’t at tip top shape. She might’ve been already planning to, but Narancia would stutter out,

“Hey um...maybe sit, uh, this out too?”

Before hesitantly giving her the uneaten half of the sandwich.
The boy certainly wouldn’t stick around for the girls answer as he’d get back to the task at hand, killing the shit out of these two’s asses. As Felix had holstered his gun, Narancia would attempt to shoot the man at point blank range with his pistol. Sure the boy’s last attempt at using a gun had gone horribly, horribly, wrong. But, second time’s the charm!....right?

Team: Red
Interacting with: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore BoltBeam BoltBeam
Mentioned: P PopcornPie

Current Items:
On Hand-
1. Paper clip (1)
2. Throwing Knife (1)
3. Pistol (1)

Bedsheet Bag-
1. Assault rifle (1)
2. Pistol (1)
3. Ammo