• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Blight of Eileynn: Wings of Valor *One spot open*

Novafire

Plotweaver
Hi there! This is an interest check for anyone wanting to be the final member of our 10 person group rp with riders and dragons! We have unfortunately had a spot open up and we are looking for a replacement.

we are not too far along in the story as of now so we are willing to bring one more person in as soon as possible.

Please note that this position is only open for a character willing to take on a long term rp, with regular postings at least once a week. We are looking for someone to pick up a particular element of dragon: Light and as most of the races (all but the Woodling) have been filled we are looking for specific fits to meet our roleplay. We are however accepting mixed races for this

The lore and current characters can be found in the links below.

Original thread that contains the lore: Fantasy - Blight of Eileynn: Wings of Valor INTEREST CHECK ***closed***

CS thread: Fantasy - Blight of Eileynn: Wings of Valor Character Thread

Character Information Sheets

**Please check to make sure certain races are available before applying!**

Name:

Race:

Skills: (Weapon proficiency, Magic, etc)

Affiliations: (If applicable)

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Character Race Availability

Human: Taken
High Elf: Taken
Moor Elf: Taken
Dwarf: Taken
Woodling: Available
Pixie: Taken
Orc: Taken
Wyx: Taken
Scalite: Taken
Bestias: Taken

Mixed races: Always accepted! Message prior to discuss.

Orc/High Elf Hybrid

Dragon Element Availability

Fire: Taken
Water: Taken
Ice: Taken
Lightning: Taken
Earth: Taken
Air: Taken
Light: Open
Shadow: Taken
Metal: Taken
Energy: Taken

Role Play Examples: I’m honestly not a huge stickler on this, I just like to see how other people write!

Last edited:
May I have the link to the IRP =D Want to see how much I would have to ketchup

Edit: Also, do light dragons have wings? And do I have to have that particular light dragon 'Yi-tei'? Since it's mentioned as the only one in service.

Last edited:

Here is the official roleplay thread so you can get a feel of where we are!

As for light dragons they vary. Some have smaller wings, other larger. It’s honestly a loose description to give others an idea to base off of. And Ti-Yei is an NPC so you will be able to “choose” your dragon. You can kind of see how this works in the actual roleplay

If there is still an availability for this one, I don’t mind throwing my name in the hat for someone willing to take the position! Let me know if you’re still looking, and I’ll get started on the CS as soon as I can.

we are indeed still looking!
I'll get started on a CS now then! I have classes well into the evening tomorrow though, so if I end up not finishing it tonight it likely won't be finished until the end of the day tomorrow. Hope that won't be an issue.

Hey Novafire Novafire I'm in the previous interest thread right now, the one with all the lore. Is it still accurate for this current RP? Also, the character I'll be making is a Woodling with a Light dragon, right?

Well shucks, I wish I found this earlier, if by chance could you notify me if a spot opens on the roster?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back