• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Blight of Eileynn: Wings of Valor INTEREST CHECK ***closed***

You can never have too many dragon rider roleplays, right?
Hi y'all. I'm honestly a sucker for these roleplays. Dragons? Magic? Hell yeah.
Also, forgive me if I've misunderstood, but do we need to send roleplay samples before sending characters? Or, do we just chuck 'em both through PMs for approval?​

You can never have too many dragon rider roleplays, right?
Hi y'all. I'm honestly a sucker for these roleplays. Dragons? Magic? Hell yeah.
Also, forgive me if I've misunderstood, but do we need to send roleplay samples before sending characters? Or, do we just chuck 'em both through PMs for approval?​
The roleplay sample is just included with the CS so we can see a tidbit of what your writing style is.

Ah, okay. c: If you don't mind me asking, has the Pixie/Light Element combo been taken yet? [I know they appear to be available, but there seems to be a ton of interest and I just wanted to be sure before applying].

Ah, okay. c: If you don't mind me asking, has the Pixie/Light Element combo been taken yet? [I know they appear to be available, but there seems to be a ton of interest and I just wanted to be sure before applying].
Pixie is still free, but the Light element is under final review, and therefore off the table. Lightning is still free, though.

ThunderSprite for the win! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back