• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bleach RP - Interest Check

Kaine

Auburn Mystery
Bleach RP Idea

Backlash and myself have been wanting to run a bleach RP for awhile since most of them fail. So here is our idea. We hope you enjoy and maybe give some input.

Universe:

Basically the setting will be made to be many many years later. After the last great shinigami/quincy war, soul society fell, heuco mundo collapsed and the human world turned into shambles. The world however did not end. In its wake a new monster, stronger than any hollow, faster than any shinigami, and invisible to no one emerged. These creatures quickly destroyed what was left of the shinigami and quincy, and then turned to the human realm. These beasts now rule the world.

That however was nearly 200 years ago. Now great walled human cities have become the last safe heavens for shinigami, quincy and vasto lordes alike. These races are no longer invisible to humans, and humans have also created anti spirit weapons. Humans live in peace, seeking to expand back out, but only as their numbers increase. The spirit races are not so lucky and unbeknownst to the humans, these races help defend their very lives.

The shinigami and the quincies and the Vasto Lordes are a new generation. Every day is a fight for survival and only the strongest have survived. That is why these races are the strongest ever seen before. The last remnants of those races are stronger than their ancestors ever imagined and the time has come to take back what is ours.

Characters:

Vasto Lordes, Shinigami, and Quincy are all in modern times. Most are on friendly terms, however that is because their enemy is all the same and does not discriminate between them. Traditional looks will not be accepted without a reason. They must blend into society to survive.

Sides:

Everyone will be on one side. The one to reclaim what is their from this new alpha predator.

Canon Characters:

There will be very few, and they will only be NPCs. Players must make an OC.

Posting type:

One liners will not be accepted. A minimum of 5 full, complete sentences per post. If you can do this, you may want to see about doing collab posts with other parties.

Note:

If we can get at least like 6 active people, we will likely move onto the next step of this.

Let us know what you think. Yay, Nay, or anything inbetween.

I can say I'm interested, but in truth it matters more on the others... these days I've been seeing a lot of... cut and dry. Nothing interesting just power play after power play with nothing to season it, like eatting a simple over cooked steak, it's meat but just doesn't sate the palate.

Not to say this will bomb, but bleach has a sort of effect on people to make clones, I just hope it doesn't happen here.

If your caught up on current bleach full bring was kind of a rip off and doesn't really have a depth to power that arrancar shinigami and quincy seem to have.

Yes I agree most bleach rps are cut and dried but then there really isn't any other way to do them. This rp will be fairly freeform. We have the basic idea of where we want to head but how we get there is up to the players.

If you guys even wanted we could probably have you guys be beginners and backlashand I be a few of the last shinigami kinda like howichigo and them are now. A lot is still open.

Backlash was in a bleachrp on here that latest for like a year. But they had no difinitive end this one will.

alright, I'm down for working my way up.

Personally I liked the concept of fullbring. It was interesting and should have been utilized more. People say it's a rip off of chapter black or hxh but I always believed that there are 1000 ideas and millions of ways to exucute them. To bad it was done poorly but doesn't mean fullbring can't gain power. Look at sado, I find him pretty strong to hold his own against a ex Espada.

Agreed and its a little disappointing that said and orihime have so little to do I. Current chapters. Its all turned into battles of monsters. Would be kind of cool I think to have a bleach rpmore about the social instead of only battles. Backlash and I will probably get a workup going for an rp. Once there I'd like to discuss more about what you guys want in the rp. I'd be OK with a person having full bring but you're gonna have to get creative with powers to have multiple stages so you can compete with the others.

Kaine~! :DDDD

I still need to finish Bleach but I know a lot more than where I actually am in the show/manga, but I do have a tutor who has finished the series! I'm interested and ready to be dedicated! xD

the series isnt over yet >_> its ok this whole story is more like attack on titan meets bleach LOL

Ugh then he lied to me >.>

Imma have to punch him.

lol xD

Alright /still meaning to watch attack on titan I'll do my best! /determination\

Sorry dont have it posted yet. we really only have time to work on this at night between looking for a job and other things. I have the overview typed up and ill be working on our outline for a signup as well as our characters fir examples. Just giving you guys an update.

I am interested! Seems like something I can get into.

I'm sure someone much wiser me has told you this but you are not too good to work at McDonalds. Try applying for warehouses for a convenience store for any jobs. Try applying at Walmart or local grocery chain. Apply at Macy's JC Penneys or at a f****** mall. Apply anywhere that is hiring because in this world you need that money because without work experience and how s***** my job is it will help you in the future.

true, you can't just rise without a base to stand upon, where builders, not birds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back