• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Blaez x Mobius

"Good question," Marley mumbled with a shrug,her gaze ending up on the ground again.A sigh escaped her mouth a moment later as she thought about her family.

He sighs. "I'm taking you back so you can talk to your parents, ok?" He says walking up to her.

there is nothing to fear but fear itself

Marley shook her head and took a step back,a mix of emotions on her face."No...my family...they don't like me.For some reason they don't,neve had,and I know they never will," she explained.

I sigh. "I'm still taking you back. Even if I have to be seductive." He mumbles to himself.

Marley rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest."If you think I'm going back to do exactly what I tried to do for years and finally gave up on,talk some sense into them,you're crazy," she mumbled back.

He sighs. "You are very intent on not going back, so you would stay here?"

"It's not that I don't want to see home again..." Marley said slowly,thinking of the crystal seas and exceptional sunsets,the people who actually enjoyed her company,the sounds of the merchants barking about their products at the market."It's my family I don't want to see...well...maybe my one brother and sister...but..." She finished,shaking her head a bit and sighing again,kicking at rocks that were in her path.

"So can I at least take you to visit them." He says walking to the cottages.

Marley shrugged,not wanting to see her family other than Jackson and Sage."No...they're probably glad I'm gone and won't be happy to see me again," she said as she walked to Flick who had managed to pulled the quick release tie she did out and was munching on some flowers near a cottage.

"Hmm, ok if you change your mind you know where to find me." He says going into his cottage.

"Hey,where are you going?You said you'd try riding!" Marley called after him as she pulled Flick away from the flowers.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh I did? I don't recall."

"You did," Marley reminded with a smirk,waving her finger at him."After it you nearly drowned,remember?You aren't getting out of this," she added.

"Oh that was my twin." He turns around and walks in the cottage.

Blaez turns around. "uhh, might as well try."

"You'll be just fine," Marley said smiling,getting the saddle and pad she let by his cottage before.While Flick stood calmly,she put the tack back on and adjusted the stirrups to what she thought would work for him."Ready?" She asked him with a smile.

"No." He says walking towards her.

"You'll be fine," Marley told him,now giving him an encouraging smile."Just put her toes in the stirrup and swing up.He won't move until you tell him to," she told him as she gave a pat to Flick's neck.

"Put my toe in what?" He asks with a questioning look.

Marley took one of the stirrups,which were connected to her English saddle by a leather strap."This," she told him casually,"Then you grab mane and pull yourself up.You have to give yourself a boost with the foot on the ground of course," she explained

"Umm you confused me." He says putting his left foot on a stirrup and swings his right leg over. "Like that

Marley nodded with a smile to show him he did right."Yep!" She said,holding onto Flick's rein as he adjusted his position underneath his new rider."Okay,take the reins in both hands like this," she said next,showing how he was told hold the reins with her hands held out in front of her.

He grabs the rein and just sits there.

Marley gave him a nod."Alright,now gently squeeze with your heels until he starts walking forward," she said gently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back