• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Blaez x Mobius

He looks at her and does what she says.

there is nothing to fear but fear itself

Marley smiled as she watched Flick move calmly forward."See?Now ask him to turn by gently pulling the left rein and squeezing your left heel into his side.That way you won't hit a dead end,aka your house," she said.

He does what she says and smiles. "How do you go faster."

Marley smirked at his question."Squeeze your heels in his side and click once,he'll trot.Sit to it first,then I'll explain posting which makes it easier," she answered.

"So like this?" He squeezes he heels into the horses side and clicks Hopeing he got it right.

Marley watched as Flick moved into his easy jog-like trot."Yep!If you feel like he's going fast just tell him 'easy'.He normally listens,but if he doesn't then pull back gently on the reins and sit back a bit.Keep your arms and hands still now," she said as she followed them.

He doesn't move. "Ok. Now what?"

"Ask him to make wide circles around me so I can keep up," Marley said with a light laugh,stopping."Just do what you did before,just guide him wider," she explained.

He presses his left heel into his side and pull the left reign.

"See how obedient he is?" Marley said somewhat proudly as she watched Flick give to the pressure."Now,posting...push yourself up somewhat and forward a bit each time his outside leg goes out,sit down each time it comes back," she explained as she watched her horse begin to snort and awash his tail.He didn't like it when his rider sit trotted.

He gives her a' what did you say?' Look but does it reluctantly.

"There...just a little more foreward.Not so straight," Marley said as she watched him.

He bends his back like an old man and looks at her. "Like this?" He asks laughing.

Flick threw his neck back in disapproval before Marley could say something.Giggling a bit,she said,"No,keep your back straight,just bend forward at the hip a bit."

He leans forward like Michael Jackson and looks at her. "Now this must be right."

Marley put her hand on her forehead."No," she said before moving into the position."This way," she said before standing up straight.

He straightens his back. "Ok like this."

"Yes!That's how to do it," Marley exclaimed with one clap of her hands."Ask him to go a bit faster,he's a slug right now," she said,watching her horse move along.

He squeezes with his heels. "Do you have to click or something? "

"Not unless you want to canter," Marley answered,figuring he wouldn't be able to stick the center yet even though Flick was smooth.

"To do what?" He thinks 'I did this before, heh oh well.'

Marley thought about it for a minute before saying,"Just click to him and squeeze with the inside leg closer to his flank and the outside leg where it is.He has to pick up the right lead or you'll get a rough ride."

"Never mind." He says patting the horses neck.

Marley chuckled a bit."I had a feeling you would say that," she said with a smile.She watched as Flick bobbed his head when he felt the pat on his neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back