• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Blaez x Mobius

"Hm...want to have him now while you're on?" Marley asked with a smirk as she moved into Flick's path slightly.He stopped instantly and swiveled his ears,one towards his owner and one towards his rider.She chuckled a bit."He's listening for a command from me or you," she explained.

"Umm, I prefer to stay upright but sure go ahead." He says grabbing the reign.

there is nothing to fear but fear itself

Last edited by a moderator:
(I edited [emoji12] [emoji13] [emoji14] [emoji41]

(Sorry about that xD .)

Marley walked over to them,standing in front of Flick."All you have to do is pull the left part of the rein back,letting the other one to slack.I'll get him to do the rest," she said.

(It's fine) He pulls the left reign letting the other one just hang in his grip.

Marley pushed the lower part of Flick's upper leg gently and clicked.He threw his head once,but got the idea and eventually moved into a bowing position.Smiling proudly,she looked at her horse for a minute before backing up."Let the pressure in the left rein go and tapped your heels against his side," she said.

He lets the left reign go slack and taps his heels on his side.

Flick slowly stood back up before he shook his entire body.Then he nudged Marley for a treat."I don't have anything,boy," she told him with a chuckle as she stroked his velvety nose."So,now you know I wasn't lying when I said it was safe.What do you think?" She asked as she looked at Blaez.

"I think that I'm glad you bugged me about this."

Marley smiled victoriously."I knew you would!" She exclaimed as she looked at him."You'll have to jump sometime...I used to go out in the countryside near town and run my own cross country course,using natural objects in the land for jumps.It was amazing..." She daydreamed.

"I really want to take you back you seem so happy there." He says pulling the right reign and pressed his right heel gently into his side and then squeezes with both heels

Marley rolled her eyes."For what?For my family to put me down some more?" She mumbled.When she noticed Flick turning and heading off,her eyes widened."Where do you think you're going?" She asked as she went after them.

"Idk, somewhere where I can jump." He says.

"He knows word commands.If I tell him to stop,he'll stop," Marley warned."Just tell me where you're going," she added after a moment.

"I'm going to log cage if you know where that's at." He says shrugging.

Marley tilted her head slightly."No?" She said,wondering what in the world that was."It's not nice to steal somebody's horse,either," she added after a moment.

"Oh, I'm borrowing him." He says slowly.

Flick snorted as if not likin the sound of that."No offense,but I'm pretty protective of him,so I'm comig along," she said as she picked up her pace so she was beside them.

"Ok, then you can teach me how to jump." He says smiling at her.

Marley snickered a bit."Be prepared to fall.I came off a lot when I was first learning," she told him.

"Ok ok I'm not falling." He says quietly.

"Oh,come on,it's fun!And it's not like I'm gonna have you jumped three foot stuff.Just little stuff.You'll get the hang of it," Marley said.

"Nope not happening." He says shaking his head and stopping the horse and dismounting.

Marley chuckled a bit."Suit yourself.You're missing out," she said as she watched Flick shake his entire body again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back