• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Blackwood High: The Gods Walk Among Us

This sounds like a fun roleplay. However, I do have a couple of questions.

1: What exactly do you mean when you use the term "gods"? Are we limited to figures that were explicitly worshipped or can we also play characters that are, for example, the incarnation of the Fenris wolf?

2: Are there any limits to what gods we can pick? Can we picks gods like Chernobog who, despite being part of the mythological pop culture, probably weren't actually real?
Gods, nature spirits, that sort of thing. Basically, preferably more humanoid than not- Fenris Wolf is more of a monster, so I wouldn’t pick him.

I’d say Chernobog is acceptable- the sources are questionable, but they’re old enough that I wouldn’t mind him. Basically, focus on gods who were actually worshipped in history, but don’t worry too much about it.

Character Sheet Thread!

The character sheet thread is up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back