• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Black Butler 1x1 Interest Check

charlie-

Princess
So I have noticed that I have extremely high muse for a Black Butler Roleplay! And for this fandom, I’m only looking for Canon x OC right now.

I am an 18 year old female so I want you to be at least 18 years old of age for my comfort. I can write up to 6 paragraphs maximum but I don’t expect you to match my posting length. Just try to write at least 3 paragraphs and no one liners.

I’m drawing a blank when it comes to ideas but I’d love to hear your ideas if you have any! If not, we can come up with something together!

Doubling up and romance are an absolute must!

Who I am able to play for you: Ciel, Grell, Finny, Undertaker, Elizabeth, Mey-Rin

Who I want you to play for me: Sebastian, Claude, Alois, Drossel Keinz, Ronald, William

Users who are viewing this thread

Back