• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BJ Alex Roleplay (MD x Chanwoo)

Bj Chanwoo

Hello!

I'm looking for new roleplay partners once again!
I'm not replacing anyone!

I've been on a few months break from roleplaying & I'm finally in the mood to roleplay with someone!

IMG_20210718_172143_817.jpg

I expect you to be 18+
I do more mature roleplays that isn't suitable for minors !

~

Here's a bit about me

Hey! You can call me M, I'm 18-20 from Europe and I have 7+ years experience of roleplaying!

[I]I do semi literate to literate roleplays depending on the roleplay. I love writing, that's something I'm very passionate about, oh also, i write my own plots etc. Roleplaying has always been one of my favorite things to do on my free time. I usually write a lot (so be prepared!) Usually i go pretty much in detail what my oc / character is doing, just like reading a book. [/I]

I've been wanting to do a BJ Alex Roleplay for a quite long time, it's one of my favorite manhwa's

~ I prefer MD x Chanwoo.

I'm looking for a soft dom who would be willing to roleplay as MD.

I roleplay on different platforms like ig, dc, & amino.

If you think you are perfect &
have the potential to be my new roleplay partner

&

you're interested feel free to message me &
let's discuss more about the
roleplay and which platform we are going use
< 3

~ Have a great day !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back