Other Bizarre superpower ideas

Genon

Two Thousand Club
<p>

Submit the strangest, most bizarre and out-of-this-world power ideas you've ever thought of. My submission: Swearing Empowerment. The character gains powers based on the amount of people in the room/house/neighborhood/town/city/country/world/solar system swearing at any given time. Any dirty word will do, no matter how disgusting, crude, crass, or bigoted. Both foreign and alien curse words count as well. He also gains a slight amount of power by swearing, but in order to power himself for any length of time he must be swearing at such a blistering rate that he'd likely pass out from lack of air before he could beat the villain of the week.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Food manipulation- the ability to make food taste SO WONDERFUL or SO AWFUL that it could physically or emotionally affect the person eating it.

It just popped up in my head. I may or may not be hungry.

I didn't come up with it, but candy embodiment is literally the funniest superpower I have ever heard of in my life. You literally become candy. Like why? Do you want to eat yourself?

CRiTiCAL ERR0R]Food manipulation- the ability to make food taste SO WONDERFUL or SO AWFUL that it could physically or emotionally affect the person eating it. [/QUOTE] [URL="http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Pearl_Jam said:
Pretty close to Pearl Jam.[/URL]

Had a pro baseball player in a roleplay a while back who had to quit his job after he realized throwing an object caused him to swap locations with it once it collided with something. In the worst scenario the catcher was still getting a handful.

Ammy said:
Pretty close to Pearl Jam.
Had a pro baseball player in a roleplay a while back who had to quit his job after he realized throwing an object caused him to swap locations with it once it collided with something. In the worst scenario the catcher was still getting a handful.
See, this is why I need to actually watch Jojo. I've been hesitant despite all the good things I've heard.

I have two entries.

My first one would be one I actually use very often. It's super regeneration ability, but unlike the normal kind, this one regenerates a person so fast, their entire body starts rejuvenating at the slightest bit of damage (cause all cells return to the original state really fast). This tends to cause the person turning into a toddler as a side effect of regeneration.

Another one is one I came up with as a parody , which is the "boasting empowerment." The more you boast about your own power the more power you have. The more cocky the more powerful.

Then of course there are a crap ton of random effects and such, but I thought these two would be more prominent.

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]Food manipulation- the ability to make food taste SO WONDERFUL or SO AWFUL that it could physically or emotionally affect the person eating it.
It just popped up in my head. I may or may not be hungry.

[/QUOTE]
I think there is an anime where a character has this power. Yakitate!! Japan

Found a clip: [media]

[/media]

Magical Burst Character Generator this has amazing ideas. there was a similar concept for superheroes that i thought was kind of funny too.

My favorite powers within -

Super Eating - the ability to eat literally anything

Transit Manipulation - the ability to manipulate the times in which public transportation arrives places

nerdyfangirl said:
Magical Burst Character Generator this has amazing ideas. there was a similar concept for superheroes that i'll was kind of funny too.
My favorite powers within -

Super Eating - the ability to eat literally anything

Transit Manipulation - the ability to manipulate the times in which public transportation arrives places
OMG, I will totally use this for a lul RP, much like the Who the fuck is my #DND character? site provides me with a stress relief character.

The power t change into a were- creature.

But it is always a mammal of the canine variety of no bigger then a shi tzu.

The Ultimate Kisser Ability!

AKA, being able to contain any taste, poison (without being poisoned), chemical and anything like that and pass it on with a kiss.

After something else is consumed, the previous power no longer resides.

Ribcage filled with spiders of all sorts , flowing out when you're angry or something to kick butt

armfalloff_001.jpg

I went to some superpower generator online which gave me the power of super palmistry: able to see someone's entire life in their palm. 

Once had a conversation about what the most useless superpower would be. The most useless superpower someone came up with was that every time you enter a bathroom, you suddenly know exactly what time it is; but then, when you exit the bathroom, you forget immediately forget it.

I thus far have not been able to think of any superpower more useless than this.

Not needing the bathroom or any other bodily function. 

Pfffffttt. Weird, but handy. Admit it. I'm a genius.

All I could think was

maxresdefault.jpg

Anyways, HI HELLO I LOVE UNUSUAL POWERS. Some of the more interesting ones I've come across:

• Ability to cause hallucinations, but only in people that have hurt you.
  • Ability to gain physical strength in proportion to the amount of money spent.
  • Ability to manipulate clothing (sounds useless but with some creativity it can be pretty deadly).
  • Ability to not be harmed by lemon-shaped bombs. Only lemon-shaped bombs.

....Those are all from Bungou Stray Dogs... whoops. I went looking for some more but these were the only ones that really caught my eye... BSD has some interesting abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back