• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ

Characters
Here

erised

๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง
e97d8c4ee09084851b5267d64e411910.jpg

posts here

channing nott

ravenclaw | 7:35pm | quidditch pitch

Today was not Channing's day. Not at all. It all started when he'd overslept and missed breakfast and was nearly late to his first class, Charms. Charms was usually a breeze for him, and it was, until he slipped on spilled ink when casting the nonverbal vanishing spell and accidentally vanished the notes Professor Flitwick had spent the past 30 minutes writing instead of the raccoon they were supposed to. Safe to say Chan received detention as a result.

Then it was Potions, which was the easiest class for him, mainly because Slughorn liked him. Speaking of Slughorn, they had a Slug Club dinner on Friday night and Channing needed to make a mental note not to schedule Ravenclaw quidditch practice then. After Potions, it was lunch. Then Chan and James Potter 2.0 made their way down to Hagrid's hut for Care of Magical Creatures.

Usually it was his favorite class, and it would have been today, had his chimera not scorched half of his robes, something James found highly amusing. After, it was onto Ancient Runes, which he somehow managed to fall asleep in. Overall, not a great day.

Channing was relieved when dinner finally came around and he walked into the Great Hall, plopping in between Tommy Corner and Cameron Goldstein, Patrick Boot and Luke Davies across from them. "Today was fucking horrible." Channing muttered as he pulled mashed potatoes towards him.

"Yeah, James told us all about your chimera incident," Luke chimed in with a chuckle

"And I was there for your charms notes vanishing," added Cameron.

"You all suck." Channing pouted and remained silent as he piled his plate up with food. He stayed silent as he ate, just listening to his best friends talk about their days.

"Should we go get started on Longbottom's essay?" asked Patrick. They were assigned a particularly long essay about Death Cap mushrooms, and none of them had started.

Channing shook his head. "Can't tonight. Practicing with Marco in fifteen." The others nodded and they all stood, heading up to the Ravenclaw common room. While the other four grabbed their things and got started on homework, Chan went up to their dorm and grabbed his broomstick. He then headed down the stairs, out the front doors and to the pitch.

Marco was already there when he got there. "You're late," said the Gryffindor.

"No I'm not. I'm five minutes early. You're just really fucking early." Chan snapped back.

And Marco had no response to that so he just rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Let's fly." Then, without waiting for an answer, he took off towards the three hoops closest to them, hovering in front.

Channing rolled his eyes in return, as an older brother of course would, and followed, carrying a quaffle under his left arm.

The two brothers were out on the pitch practicing for about half an hour when Channing caught site of someone else walking onto the pitch. Someone he was not a fan of. "What is he doing here?" he hissed to Marco.

"I invited him." Marco replied with a shrug.

"Why did you-" Chan began, but then cut himself off with a huff. "Never mind." He then turned his broom around in the air. "Go away!" he yelled to Caine. "You're not welcome."

code by pasta

caine feinauer.

location. quidditch pitch
mood. deciding whether or not it's worth a detention or two to hex the living daylights out of chan
outfit. school robes
interactions/mentions. channing, marco
tags. erised erised
You'd think that adjusting to an entirely different world would be a little easier the second time, but no. It seemed that Caine had just barely grasped onto the concept of Ilvermorny houses and what they meant before he was whisked off to Hogwartsโ€”which, first of all, what kind of name was Hogwarts? which old British fart had the bright idea to name his school Hogwarts?โ€”and their completely different four houses.

He'd been in Gryffindor for a while now. He liked the color scheme for sure, and the lion was pretty badass. But the first time he turned to the wizard next to him to ask what that meant, his answer was: "Oh, you know. It means you're brave, and daring. Maybe a little reckless and short-tempered."

"So none of the people sitting on the other tables are brave, then?"

"Well, no. It's likeโ€”you value bravery more than they do? Or it's more defining for you?"

Which left Caine admittedly still confused, but the description was pretty accurate for him (he was a little reckless and more than a little short-tempered), so he let it be. It wasn't really his business what those other houses meant, he supposed, as long as he understood what his did.

The classes passed by without event. In Transfiguration he was the first to successfully transfigure a feather into the bird it'd come from, which, you know. Was certainly an ego-booster. It always satisfying to prove that he wasn't just a stupid American exchange student, even if by most metrics he kind of was.

Lunchtime wasn't anything remarkable either. He'd started overcoming the New Kid Syndrome and had since found a group of students to regularly sit with at lunch, which he was grateful for because standing awkwardly for a place to sit was one of his least favorite things, ever. Rose Granger-Weasley was one of the people in his group, and apparently she was something of a big deal, but againโ€”Caine was not only a Muggleborn (No-Maj-born where he came from) but also an American, so he wasn't 100% sure why. It had something to do with her parents, he knew that much, but she seemed embarrassed whenever anyone asked, so he refrained.

Afternoon classes were similarly mundane. He did set something on fire in Potions, but that was pretty standard for him. THe professor put it out with a vaguely disapproving but overall resigned look. Caine winced, but c'mon, Potions just wasn't his thing. Slughorn knew it, and all his classmates knew it.

Boring was almost worse in his book than disastrous, so by the time the evening rolled around, Caine was more than ready to finish his dinner quickly and go out to the Quidditch pitch. Marco had invited him to practice, and he'd be an idiot to turn down a chance to do more of what he genuinely loved. It was almost supernatural in its speed, how quickly he ran up to his dorm to grab his broom and sprinted outside. There were two figures flying, which, okay, he didn't expect, butโ€”

He stopped dead in his tracks. No fucking way.

To be fair, he probably should have asked if Marco was bringing anyone along, but he was too excited at the prospect of Qudiditch, can you blame him? And now he was paying the price for his Gryffindor-trademarked recklessness.

It seemed he wasn't the only one unhappy with the arrangement, because Channing Fucking Nott spun his broom around to yell at him to leave. Which Caine had kind of been planning on doing, but now he had to stay purely out of spite, as a big ol' Fuck You to Channing. Serves him right.

"Clearly, I am welcome," Caine sneered, considering your brother invited me, you dick." He slanted an accusing look at Marco. "He didn't tell me we'd have company, though."
Two thousand on thermometers Two thousand surroundin' us Travel two thousand kilometers To hang out with us What's up, danger? (Danger) What's up, danger? (Danger) Ayy gettin' old they doubted us Makes it that more marvelous Sign 'em up 'cause I'm in this vibe and I get synonymous What's up, danger? Ayy don't be a stranger 'Cause I like high chances that I might lose (lose) I like it all on the edge just like you ayy I like tall buildings so I can leap off of 'em I go hard wit' it no matter how dark it is I'm insane but on my toes I could keep the world balanced on my nose I had a slumber party wit' all my foes Now I wear 'em like a badge of honor all my clothes

Last edited:
channing nott

ravenclaw | quidditch pitch | vxnilla vxnilla

At this point, Channing was real fucking close to yanking the beater's bat out of Marco's hand and beating his brother over the head with it. Because this was absolutely, positively ridiculous. Marco knew, fucking knew that Chan and Caine did not get along in the slightest, yet still invited the other Gryffindor.

Channing was really beginning to wonder just what went through Marco's mind. Maybe he'd taken too many bludgers to the head over the years. Would explain a lot.

But then Caine replied, and all thoughts of Marco and his questionable mind were driven out of Channing's own. "Keyword being brother. My brother invited you. Not me. You're not welcome in my book,", he called down and then turned to Marco, eyes narrowed. "I still cannot get over the fact that you invited him. Why did you do it? You know we don't like each other."

And Marco just shrugged, the bastard. "We all could use the practice. Plus, I figured three on one is better than two on one, don't you think?"

Before Channing could tell Marco exactly what he thought, he was interrupted yet again by Caine and looked down, eyes narrowed dangerously. "Yeah, he didn't tell me that either," Chan said bitterly, again turning his gaze to his younger brother. But, to be fair, if he knew that Caine was invited too, he wouldn't have come. Perhaps that was why Marco didn't mention it.

"But now that you know you're interrupting brotherly bonding in the form of practice, why aren't you leaving? Surely you don't want to interrupt, do you? Nor do you want to be around me, I assume." Channing wouldn't want to be around Caine either.

There was to be no further talk about brotherly bonding or leaving, because at that moment, a bludger hit Chan in the stomach and he doubled over, his breath leaving him in a woosh. He looked up to see Marco hovering there, a fake innocent look on his face. "That's it." Channing snapped and went after the younger Gryffindor.

Soon, all that could be seen were two blurs racing around the pitch, one flying for his life and the other trying to catch the one flying for his life and beat him to a pulp.

code by pasta

caine feinauer.

mood. dear merlin
outfit. school robes
tags. erised erised
From the way Channing looked at him, Caine could hazard a guess at what was running through his mind. He looked like he wanted to lay into him with either his fists or any convenient nearby weapon, which was just fine by him because Caine could give as good as he got. God, did British people even fight? Or did they just shoot each other nasty looks and asked if the other fancied a spot of fisticuffs, perhaps?

"Well," Caine replied loudly, angling his face upwards and projecting his voice, "convenient all around that I don't give a shit about what is or isn't in your book!"

And, again, Caine totally would have left to be contrary, if it weren't rapidly obvious that he could be more contrary by staying. So he swung a leg over his broom, squinting up into the air to make out the figures of the two brothers. They were talking to each other, but they were a little too high up for him to be able to clearly make out what they were saying. But he wasn't stupid, had enough context clues to hazard a guess. It was probably about Marco playing them bothโ€”which, first of all, wasn't that supposed to be a Slytherin thing? not Gryffindor? excuse him?โ€”and not about what they had for breakfast.

Caine looked away for a second. He swore it was only for a second, but by the time his broom hovered off the ground and he made to join them, he'd clearly missed something vital, because Channing was on Marco's tail like he had murder on his mind. And he didn't seem that enraged at Marco, just irritated.

"Ladies, ladies," he shouted, "you're both pretty. Kidding, not you Channing, you're a dick, but can we get some actual Quidditch going on instead of a catfight?"
Two thousand on thermometers Two thousand surroundin' us Travel two thousand kilometers To hang out with us What's up, danger? (Danger) What's up, danger? (Danger) Ayy gettin' old they doubted us Makes it that more marvelous Sign 'em up 'cause I'm in this vibe and I get synonymous What's up, danger? Ayy don't be a stranger 'Cause I like high chances that I might lose (lose) I like it all on the edge just like you ayy I like tall buildings so I can leap off of 'em I go hard wit' it no matter how dark it is I'm insane but on my toes I could keep the world balanced on my nose I had a slumber party wit' all my foes Now I wear 'em like a badge of honor all my clothes

channing nott

ravenclaw | quidditch pitch | vxnilla vxnilla

Every time Channing got within catching distance, Marco's broomstick somehow found another gear and zoomed away. Zoom zoom motherfucker.

By now, Chan had enough of this bullshit. He needed to figure out a way to stop this little devil in his tracks. And then. Ah. He got close enough to grab Marco's tail twigs, but instead of grabbing them, flipped backwards and looped under him, suddenly appearing in front of his little bro.

And Marco had no time to react or stop before he was caught in a headlock. Well, shit.

"Finally got you, you dumb fuck," Channing dug his knuckles into Marco's head once but then stopped. That wasn't the plan. Not anymore. Not since he'd caught sight of Caine flying up here. "I'll take this." he said and yanked the beater's bat out of his brother's hand and flew away before he could be stopped.

Chan rolled his eyes when Caine called him a dick, already growing tired of the insult. Well, it wasn't really an insult, considering they've called each other far worse things, but whatever.

"Actual Quidditch?" he asked, raising a brow. Then an idea popped into his head. He flew down to where the bludgers were kept and grabbed one, then flew back up to Caine's height. He released the bludger from his hold and then, swinging Marco's beater's bat, hit it as hard as he could over towards Caine.

He really hoped it hit the American boy somewhere where it hurt. Badly. As a chaser, he couldn't really hurt anyone on the field since the only thing he carried was a quaffle, not a bat. There was no opportunity for him to hit a bludger at anyone. But now that he was given a chance to, he took it. It would probably miss given the fact that he wasn't a beater, but whatever.

"There," he spat, "theres your actual Quidditch."

code by pasta

here is channing's mood
07bdb4bbf8e49cb95ecc1d68c02ddbf2.gif

caine feinauer.

mood. > : (
outfit. school robes
tags. erised erised
Caine definitely had all kind of uncharitable thoughts as he watched Channing grind his knuckles into Marco's scalpโ€”not least because, as the youngest brother in a family of three kids himself, Caine had always found himself on the receiving end of things like noogies. No doubt, if Caine had had the power to be an older brother, he'd have abused his position too (and not felt the least bit bad about it).

He watched with narrowed eyes as Channing yanked the bat from Marco's grip. What was the Ravenclaw planning to do? Beat Caine with it?

Caine loosened his grip on the handle of the broom, just in case he needed the use of his fists. They weren't going to be really effective at all against a Beater's bat, but hey, if Caine could get even one lucky hit in, he'd count it as a win, infirmary or no. Not that he was actually afraid of Channing. He was, like, 99% sure the Chaser didn't have the balls to actually go through with anything.

He was so certain that, even when Channing flew down to grab the Bludger, even when Channing rose back up to his height, even in the moment immediately before Channing swung the bat, Caine was willing to call it as a bluff. He was too proud to want to fly out of the way too early, which came back to bite him in the ass (or the finger, really) when the Bludger hurtled towards him and Caine just barely had enough time to swing himself out of the way.

Even so, the Bludger still smashed into his left hand, the one that he'd been readying to retaliate with had Channing swung over. Something cracked audibly. Caine bit back a curse of pain, instead cut a furious glare over at where Channing hovered on his broom, stupidly smug.

"Oh, fuck you," he seethed. He dug his good hand into his robes to pull out his wand, pointed it at the injury, and muttered, "Episkey." A rush of extreme hot, and then of extreme cold, and the bones in his damaged finger knit back together.

Caine moved to slip his wand back into his robes, but stopped. Well, he already had the wand out, and when in Rome, right? He spent a brief moment deciding between the horn-growing hex and the tickling hex, decided on the former, and pointed a wand at Channing to shout, "Anteoculatia!"

channing nott

mood tbh | quidditch pitch | vxnilla vxnilla

Channing watched with complete amazement (and confusion) as Caine just fucking stayed there, unmoving as a bludger flew towards him. If the positions had been reversed, Channing would be hauling ass in the other direction the second the beater's bat was grabbed.

But nope. Caine wasn't going to haul ass apparently, because he was still just chilling there as the bludger was inches away. And yep. The bludger just met flesh and Channing cringed slightly at the sound of bones snapping. Well, that was not intended but whatever.

At the 'fuck you', Chan just smirked. "Get in line." he replied, being his typical smug self. And well, he probably shouldn't have been so caught up in the smugness. If he hadn't, he would've noticed the jinx being aimed at him and would've had time to use the shield charm or counter curse. But he didn't, and therefore, the jinx caught him right in the face.

The antlers barely had time to sprout before Marco flew over to the two, shaking his head and sporting a very unamused expression. He glared at the two of them individually before pointing his wand at Channing and muttering "finite." Then the antlers vanished.

It was silent for a while before Marco shook his head again. "Christ," he sighed. "can we act our ages for once? Or is that too much to ask? You two are acting like you're five."

And Marco had a point, Channing thought. They came out here to practice Quidditch, not fight. With a sigh, he nodded. "Caine, you're keeper, so get in front of the hoops. Marco, here's your bat," he tossed the bat to his brother who shot forward to catch it, "and I'm chaser, as usual."

He then realized he didn't have the quaffle anymore so flew back down to the ground to grab one and flew back up, figuring out how they were going to practice.

code by pasta

caine feinauer.

mood. more calm
outfit. school robes
tags. erised erised
Get in line, Caine mocked mentally. His hand was still prickling from the effects of the small healing charm, lingering in a sliver of bone and a spot of skin, and he wasn't feeling altogether too kindly towards Channingโ€”but when did he? It was with no small amount of satisfaction that he saw his hex hit his desired target.

Unfortunately, Marco decided to be mature, or whatever, and Caine barely got a glimpse of what Channing looked like with horns before Marco vanished them with a wave of his wand.

He was no fun at all. (And, also, his brother totally started it, so he owed Caine this.)

However, even Caine recognized when he shouldn't push his luck, and the look on Marco's faceโ€”exasperated beyond his years, wholly fed up with no patience left to spareโ€”made him well aware of where he stood. Which was on the line, and he should watch his step lest he crossed it. As the youngest brother, and one with no small amount of mischief, he'd had that look leveled at him more times than he could count on one hand; it was a little jarring to see it on Marco's face, when he was also the younger sibling.

"Christ, can we act our ages for once? Or is that too much to ask? You two are acting like you're five."

Valid point, Caine demurred in his head. Counterpoint: you knew we hated each other, what else did you think was going to happen? But he had enough common sense to not voice his thoughts aloud.

At Channing's instructions, Caine rolled his eyes, but he followed them obediently with only a single "Alright, Mom" muttered in Channing's general directionโ€”which was totally an improvement, come on, he could have been so much more difficult about it. With a quick yank, he flew his broomstick to hover in front of the hoops.

As practice began, Caine watched with an intent eye, half-settling into the kind of pointed composure that had won him so many games in the past. It wasn't complete without the rush of adrenaline that usually accompanied real games, but it was close enough; his head was clear and devoid of anger, and if there were any sharp undercurrents, it was nothing more than a little friendly competition.

And Caine could admit to himselfโ€”privatelyโ€”that whatever else Channing was (a dick, idiot, total jerk, etc.), he was a beautiful Chaser. His movements were quick and sure and efficient, his maneuvers tightly controlled. The skill that had netted him the captainship spot on the Ravenclaw Quidditch team came out obviously on th pitch, even if Caine would never say that out loud to Channing's face.

No, what he said instead out loud was this:

"Are you just planning to fly fancy, or were you actually going to try to score something?" He flashed a shark-like grin. "Key word being try, of course."

channing nott

mood tude | quidditch pitch | vxnilla vxnilla

Channing had half the mind to tell Marco to shut the fuck up because one, Marco was the youngest here. Two, Marco wasn't a captain, Channing was. Three, no one made Marco in charge. Four, Marco knew shit would go down considering Caine and Channing hated each other, yet the dumbass still decided to invite Caine. Whatever.

However, Channing for once decided to heed to his younger brother's request and would 'act his age' from now on. Well, only around Marco, that is. When around James, Patrick, Tommy, Cameron and Luke, he could act however he wanted to.

After grabbing the quaffle, Chan hovered in the air on his broom, debating how he was going to go about this. He could take advantage of having a keeper playing to practice scoring, but that would be too easy. No. He wanted Caine to be fucking miserable, and in Channing's mind, being bored often equated to misery.

The next thing that came to mind was his fellow Ravenclaw chasers. Though they were all superb in their own way, he'd noticed a bit of sloppy passing going on between the other two. Thankfully, one hadn't been intercepted yet, but it was only a matter of time until a pass was. He knew he couldn't call them out on their sloppy passes if his own were even remotely close to being sloppy, so he needed to practice.

For the next few minutes, Channing did just that; practice his passes. He added a bit of flare to them because he could, and because he wanted to make them have the Channing signature look. His signature look practicing was unfortunately stopped when he was interrupted by fucking Caine of all people.

"Nah," Channing shook his head. "The chasers have been needing to work on our passing to each other, not scoring, so I decided that now would be a good time to perfect my own passing before we have a team practice."

Chan had no idea why he was explaining this to Caine of all people, but whatever. "So I'm going to keep working on my passing. You can either hover there and do nothing, or you can go fuck yourself. Up to you."

And with that, he resumed practice.

code by pasta

caine feinauer.

mood. pissy but what else is new
outfit. school robes
tags. erised erised
Channing was the worst.

It wasnโ€™t a new realization, not by any means, but Caine was always surprised to find out how often the thought would reinvent itself to remind him that it existed. Like right now, for instance. Having watched Chan literally do nothing for the past God-even-knows-how-longโ€”which, okay, was an exaggeration and also a lie, because he wasn't literally doing nothing, but he may as well have been for all the good it's beenโ€”Caine can say with no small amount of confidence that, yeah, Channing Nott was really the worst.

The passing's fine, okay? Channing's good at passing, or whatever. The Gryffindor Chasers could probably learn a thing or two, as insufferable as Channing is. But he can't just. Spend all his time passing. He can do that when he's alone and not with a Beater and a Keeper, what the fuck.

So, like any good citizen and Quidditch player, Caine informed him of how useless he was being. And, like the utter asshole he was, Channing said, "I'm going to keep working on my passing. You can either hover there and do nothing, or you can go fuck yourself. Up to you."

For a second, Caine swore his vision actually whited out with how furious he was. Channing was a lucky, lucky wizard that Caine didn't hex him into oblivion right then and ther. He'd opened his mouth to curse at Channingโ€”as creatively, colorfully, and violently as h knew howโ€”but paused just before the first cuss left his mouth. That'd be giving the infuriating Ravenclaw what he wanted.

Instead, he turned to Marco.

"Your brother," he informed the younger Gryffindor pleasantly, like they were talking about the weather, "is a total bag of dicks. And also has no idea that I don't need to fuck myself when I've got a shitton of people willing to do it for me. Which isn't surprising, because he's probably never been laid before."

Which, yeah. Elementary, juvenile, immature, only marginally better than cussing Channing out directly, but his options were limited here.

channing nott

bein a dick | quidditch pitch | vxnilla vxnilla

Channing was very well aware of just how annoying he was being. But did he care? No. No he absolutely, positively did not care.

His current goal was to piss Caine off and it seemed like it was working. "Why don't you like... work on becoming a good keeper?" he suggested. Caine was already a pretty fine keeper, but as usual, Chan felt like being a dick. "After watching your last game, looks like you could use the extra work. All of Gryffindor could."

And Channing knew he was going to get some sort of retribution from Marco for that and to avoid it, the Ravenclaw flew off to the other side of the pitch and resumed his practice there.

Marco was watching Chan fly away with narrowed eyes and then gave a defeated shake of his head before turning back to Caine. "Tell me something I don't know." he replied in regards to the comment about Channing being a dick. Marco had long since known that, sadly.

Then Caine continued on with his little speech and Marco rapidly shook his head back and forth, trying to expel the negative images from his mind. "Stop, stop, stop," he said quickly, "one, I have no desire to hear about your apparently very active sex life. So please keep your bedroom life and habits to yourself next time."

They were friends, yes, but that didn't mean Marco had any desire to hear about stuff like that. "Two, as much as I hate the fact that I know this, Channing has been laid before. Several times, actually. And his time spent between the sheets is nearly as active as yours is." Maybe not as much, but it still was pretty active. "The amount of times he's ditched me to go get laid."

Marco shook his head again and then looked at Channing down the pitch, still practicing, before turning back to Caine. "Anyways, can we drop that particular subject now?" He really hoped the answer would be a yes. "And since my brother is being annoying, do you want to practice just the two of us?"

code by pasta

caine feinauer.

mood. still pissy but whatevs
outfit. school robes
tags. erised erised
Honestly, Channing was so lucky that Caine was confident in his Keeping abilities. Sure, he was madโ€”bordering on furious, to be totally genuineโ€”that Channing would even imply that Caine was anything less than an excellent Keeper, but his record spoke for itself. Some Ravenclaw asshole couldn't just turn his nose up and pretend like Caine didn't save practically very goddamn Quaffle that came near him.

"Say that again after Ravenclaw's next game with us," Caine hollered after Channing's retreating back. That's right, run away, you fucker. "We'll wipe the goddamn floor with you!" He lowered his voice, brows furrowed and mouth curled in a scowl, mimicking in a totally unflattering, inaccurate, and high-pitched voice, "'Watching your last game,' he said. What, he was just watching me like some creeper?"

He, of course, completely ignored the fact that, you know. Captains usually watched other teams, and even specific players on those teams, in order to come up with a good strategy for themselves.

Marco's reaction delighted him. Since the younger Gryffindor was often the voice of reason to Caine, and now the mediator between both Caine and his older brother, it was easy to forget that he was pretty young. An infant. Barely little more than a fetus. Was it even legal for him to be on a broom?

He was considerably less delighted to hear of Channing's exploits. His nose wrinkled as he spat, "You mean there are people desperate enough to sleep with him? Dramatically, he shuddered at the thought, as if to fully communicate the extent of his disgust. Again, Caine, as a master of ignoring everything that didn't conveniently align with what he was saying, proceeded to ignore the fact that if Channing had a complete personality implant that made him, y'know, not and irredeemable complete jerk, he'd 100% tap that.

"But fine, I'll spare your virgin ears. You'll get laid sometime, never fear," he offered magnanimously, as if Marco had ever expressed concern that he wouldn't. "We can practice, just the two of us. How do you wanna do it, though? Likeโ€”you just. Hit bludgers at me, or something?"

[class=body] position: relative; width: 765px; height: 420px; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; overflow: visible; [/class] [class=bckg] position: absolute; width: 750px; height: 400px; background-color: #fff; overflow: hidden; padding: 7px; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; left: 58%; width: 330px; height: 400px; background: url(https://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/after-hero-fiennes-tiffin-02.jpg); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=title] position: absolute; height: auto; width: auto; font-size: 35px; line-height: 22px; text-transform: uppercase; left: 130px; top: 35px; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; width: 350px; height: 270px; color: black; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 10px; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; width: 340px; height: 270px; overflow: hidden; top: 100px; left: 50px; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.8; [/class] [div class=body] [div class=bckg] [div class=pic][/div] [div class="title tabsContent tabsContent1"]channing[/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent1"][div class=text] Channing just chuckled as he flew away, Caine's words echoing in his ears. "Say that again after Ravenclaw's next game." he mocked to himself. Yeah, okay. And then he lost it at the next.

Chan turned his broom around to face Caine. "You'll wipe the floor with us?" he repeated, raising a brow. "Funny, because if I'm remembering correctly, it was us who literally wiped the floor with your seeker."

The last time the two teams played each other, a Ravenclaw beater hit a bludger at the Gryffindor seeker while they were chasing the Snitch and caused the seeker to go tumbling to the ground. Everyone was fine in the end luckily, but Channing considered that whole fiasco as 'wiping the floor with the Gryffindor seeker'.

'What, he was just watching me like some creeper?'

And then Marco just turned to stare at Caine. "You do know that most, if not all, students at Hogwarts turn up to watch every Quidditch game, right? Of course he was watching you," he shook his head. "And plus, he's the Ravenclaw captain. He needs to size up his opponent, figure out what they're up against."

When he saw Caine's nose wrinkle, Marco knew the subject wasn't going to be dropped that easily and just groaned loudly. "Yes. Yes I do mean there are people who want to sleep with him." The groan got even louder at the next sentence. "Lucky for you, not being laid isn't one of my fears. Now, can we please drop this?" He'd honestly probably start crying if this whole talk continued on.

But then he was relieved when Caine finally dropped it. "No," he shook his head at the question. "The keeper hardly ever has to deal with bludgers unless they have the quaffle. It wouldn't make sense for me to keep hitting them at you when you don't usually have to deal with them," He'd rather they do something productive. "I'll play chaser and try to score on you."

mood: ugh
tags: vxnilla vxnilla [/div] [/div][/div] [/div]
[div class=credit]code by erised erised [/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back