• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Bit of a Weird Request.... {MxM}

Serpentalis

everything is fine
As the title says, I have a bit of a weird request and craving that I've wanted to have a go at for a while. Yes, I realize the title of this thread is totally clickbait, whoops.

Anyway, I've been interested in having a 1x1 (or possibly group, I'd have to be convinced though, it's not my preference) MxM roleplay for omegaverse, a/b/o, whatever you'd like to call it. I know this definitely isn't the most popular thing around here, but I've been reading a lot of fanfics lately, and so one thing leads to another..... lmao.

I consider myself a fairly literate writer, I don't know my usual word count but I can write pages upon pages if that floats your boat. Or even a paragraph. Whatever is fine by me. I just ask for relatively good grammar and contribution to the storyline. Sure, this will probably require a bit of plotting and world building, but that's always fun in my opinion.

So....yeah. That's about all I guess. Pretty basic, room for development, just one basic premise.

I'm open to Discord, or gdocs, or email, or private messages on this site. Shoot me a PM on here if you want my other contact info and we can talk a bit. Thank you for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back