• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 🧁Biscuit’s Bakery Menu of Rps!🧁

MusicBoxSugar

I miss my wife Kong, I miss her a lot.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Name’s Biscuit and I’m a 21 yr (any pronouns) I’m going to make my thread extremely organized so here you go. Please note I am prone to distraction therefore might not be on or have gotten distracted with irl please bump me if I haven’t replied in a while. I am EST/CST (weird border thing) time though I’m fine with whatever my partner is.

* No 18+ as it’s forbidden on site and I do not feel comfortable with it.

*I am not willing to be a partner of someone younger then 18 at minimum

* No OP characters I hate that type of stuff and it ruins the fun.

*Ghosting is acceptable but please note. Notify me first. UNLESS IT IS AN EMERGENCY (IE: death of a loved one, natural disaster, mental health break)

*Be respectful of me and I will do the same back. If you start any type of drama you will get insta ignored I’m not in the mood to deal with anything of the sort nor do I want to after some incidents on the site.

* I AM NOT USUALLY A ROMANCE TYPE OF PERSON, IF YOU COME HERE SEEKING ROMANCE I AM SORRY BUT I NEED IT TO BE SLOW BURN AND WITH CHARACTER INTERACTIONS!! (Update: I am slowly creeping into the romance category but I am very picky on what I’d like)

*I have discord. I can also do it here on RPN. PLEASE DM ME OR MESSAGE ON THREAD!

✅=OC
🚫=no OC
✨=Craving
👍=Willing to do
👎=Not a chance to do

Mandela Catalogue ✅ 👍

Undertale ✅👍

Deltarune ✅🚫👍

Resident Evil ✅✨👍 (mainly know 6-8 but I know some lore as I’m catching up. Aka I got 1- 4 I gotta play in my possession)

Detroit become human✅✨👍

Last of us (1&2)👍👎

Spy X Family👎

Bendy & The Ink Machine 👎

Infamous ✨👍

Lego Monkie Kid🚫👎

Welcome Home Puppet Show (arg)✅✨👍

Poppy Playtime 👍✅✨

(Always looking for new fandoms, toss me one so I can check it out!)

Romance (VERY SLOW BURNT)

Thriller

Horror

Found Family

Sci-fi

Disaster

Apocalypse

Asylum (movie or irl)

Fandom x Fandom or OC x Fandom crossover accepted!

God x Mortal

Vampire x Mortal

Arranged Marriage

Royal x Mortal

Literally ANY found family dynamic with an orphan and parental figure. (NON ROMANTIC CANT BELIEVE I HAVE TO SAY THIS.)
To be updated later just run it past me.

Thinking of pairing my mad scientist character with someone. Doesn’t matter gender but if you want an idea how he is look up ‘Mad Father’ and the literal father is how he would behave only slightly more sane.

Random plot button ideas for oc x oc

Priest’s son (mc,a trans man.) x rebel (yc) - (mxm).

Pirate (YC) x Mermaid/Merman (mc, a trans man) - (AnyxM) (slots filled for this)

Demon x Priest or Angel - (any x any) (can be either role)

Last edited:
Early bump cuz I’m craving some found family with my child bioweapon oc for Resident Evil/RE. Don’t know why but I am.

Feel free to message here or in DMs if you are interested

Bump! Added new fandom: poppy playtime and some oc stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back