• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Big Hero Six Roleplay?

AHeartlessNobody

Dragon Rider

ezgif.com-5eac47478e_zpstw6ukvco.gif

I'm going to keep this short and simple. I'm looking for someone who is a high causual to advanced rper, who can post at least three paragraphs per post. It is also preferred that my partner post at least a few times a day so that we can keep things going, though if there are some busy days when you can only post once I completely understand as well. I just finished my semester and don't have college until mid January, so I'm looking for some on-going rp action to fill my free time XD

Anyway, I'm looking for a partner to play an older Hiro in a Big Hero Six rp with me. I don't really have full a plot quite yet, but I do have my character worked out, as well as some ideas we could possibly use in the rp. That means my partner and I would come up with the main plot together. Anyway, I leave you with some pics to make up for lack of plot lol. PM me if you are interested, as I WILL NOT be replying to posts on this thread ;D Thanks for reading!

RXEI91d.jpg

unsafe__hiro_hamada_x_reader_by_katgirl28-d8dyfoh.png

older_hiro__creds_to_the_artist___by_shyorihamada-d8l6yrs.png

tumblr_nhakk9pOUu1qz9wvwo1_1280.jpg

hiro_hamada_flight_suit_cosplay_big_hero_6_by_liui_aquino-d8flki8.jpg

tumblr_ng71r9HleQ1tmfjxio1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i wouldn't mind trying it :D  love the movie but never done a roleplay on it :)  would you be okay with doubling up on characters?

I would probably be okay with it. I can come up with a male to be paired up with either Honey Lemon or Go-Go if you want to be either of those two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back