• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Big Bang Theory Family RP

Greekgeek1213

Arrow Ace Aro Ace
Yo! So, I was watching the Big Bang Theory last night and ended up wanting to do a little family-style role play :)  I've been wanting to play Leonard's little sister for a long time now, and because I'll be playing her as my OC, you can be an OC as well :)  I can also play as most of the guys, if anyone else wants to play the girls. Let me know if you're interested either below or PM me :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll attempt it! I've just started watching so I don't think I'm skilled enough to play one of the girls as I only can watch what's on cable. (S1 E8)

love tbbt i watch it all its on. penny and i have something in common i never finished com collage.

Yay! :D  and I'm so sorry I haven't gotten back for a long while. I didn't realize I even got replies from this until I checked today :P  but anyway, that's okay if you haven't watched a lot :)  I can tell you about anything you need or want to know about the main characters during season one :)  and I'm sorry that you didn't finish college, but I hope you are doing well career wise, at least :)  I think I have enough people to start :D  I'll go on my computer now and make the RP, and then I'll come back and send put the link of it up :)

@cat64 @1nce-ler

Oh, and I promise I won't use emoji's when RPing. I just use them a lot when talking XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back