• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BHNA SoulMate AU?

soulsparks

IT'S REWIND TIME * F * 23
Hey what's up guys! Recently I've really been wanting to do an literate roleplay with a character I've made a BHNA verse for! You don't have to know the origins of the character, but I figured I'd might have more luck posting here and seeing if people will come to me!

I'd prefer a canon character to pair with her, and in exchange I don't mind doubling as Ochako, Mina, or Jirou with your OC! I haven't caught up with the latest season as of yet, but I'd love to hash out something new with my partner.

I absolutely also love the soulmate troupes and ideas that Ive seen all over, so I'd love to have that in there as well! We can totally discuss which one we'll use and plot from there.

Requirements:
-Must be 18+. I'm 23 so doing romance with a minor just rubs me the wrong way.
-Must be literate. I write about 2-3 paragraphs minimum! You can request a sample in the PMs
-plotting is highly preferred on Discord. It's much easier to go back and forth and bounce off each other. Role-playing there is encouraged but not necessary.
-Please be active in plotting with me! If I throw ideas, don't just go 'yea that sounds good' or 'whatever you want'. It's discouraging and awkward for me!

Any questions can be asked below! Hope to see y'all soon!

Last edited:
I’d be down to do a soul mate Au, I’d be fine with Mina or Jiro whichever is more comfortable for you. what cannon character are you looking for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back