• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BHNA NextGen -OOC

Should we use an order of replies in the IC

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Kana.M. Kana.M. do I need to wait for others to make their posts before I can reply to iWriteAboutNothing? Like does everyone have to post something before we can come back to people that already posted?

Kana.M. Kana.M. do I need to wait for others to make their posts before I can reply to iWriteAboutNothing? Like does everyone have to post something before we can come back to people that already posted?
Actually, I put a poll in the OC thread so we can choose whether or not to keep the order. For now yes you can.

Amaya: They are a bit camera shy! Teehee~! But they are going to be future heroes! Villains on the streets! Watch out! Especially you Class 1-B!

Class 1-B calls her out for being the shortest loud mouth of 1-A, of course she'd be mad with a passion.

Look on the bright side! Amaya is the loudest cheerleader in the sports school festival. Even just alone.

lonecoyote lonecoyote Hey! I was just going back through posts and since Red Riot is Natsuhime's dad, and my char Eichi is related to Tetsutetsu, do you think our characters should know each other? If anything maybe peripherally, like they've at least heard about each other?

lonecoyote lonecoyote Hey! I was just going back through posts and since Red Riot is Natsuhime's dad, and my char Eichi is related to Tetsutetsu, do you think our characters should know each other? If anything maybe peripherally, like they've at least heard about each other?
hi hi! That's totally fine with me! I'm sure Eijirou would keep up with Tetsutetsu and his family and would have insisted for Natsu and Eichi to play so she'd have friends

hi hi! That's totally fine with me! I'm sure Eijirou would keep up with Tetsutetsu and his family and would have insisted for Natsu and Eichi to play so she'd have friends
Ok awesome! Now Eichi won't be so lonely on the first day

Ok awesome! Now Eichi won't be so lonely on the first day
Nah, Natsu won't let it happen. Especially since I've made her have the personality of both of her parents so she's super outgoing. I've got an idea for when she see's Eichi and I think it's going to be funny

I've also changed Natsu's youngest brother's name so he doesn't get confused with someone else's character because I saw that he had the same name as a main character. his name is Junji now

Hi guys ^-^
Glad to be joining...just wondering if I should know anything before I should join in or should I just read whats been going on in the RP

Hi guys ^-^
Glad to be joining...just wondering if I should know anything before I should join in or should I just read whats been going on in the RP
Hi!
I'm glad you could join us! Other than reading what's happening so far. The system here is one post per person after GM posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back