• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BHNA NextGen -OOC

Should we use an order of replies in the IC

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Great! One Redirects energy and the other creates it! It's like piesces of One for all if ya ask me. :/:

And im sure the others have similar aspects that can be connected.

I actually realized that Akira has a lot of strengths and weaknesses. Against pretty much anyone with a Quirk revolving around physical attacks, Akira is pretty much unstoppable if he can react to them, so fast characters do have an advantage over him. But against, say, Rei, he's completely useless, since he can only manipulate kinetic energy.

PlusUltra PlusUltra If haruka takes a bite out of Amaya's rocky volcano quirk armor. Does she get the same abilities too? Because i legit think it's yes.

Eventually but a bit different as she has not got the experience of copying an actual quirk like that yet, she could take a bite without injury however since added that in as a part of her quirk...she can eat stuff she should not be able to without being poisoned/internal injurys. Her base quirk was inspired by Toriko with a shapechanging aspect (Which has not been used that much due to requiring her to eat part of a person naturally) so she prefers to avoid using that. There is also the mental bleed effect at times from that part so not one she has as much experience using. Its pretty much a Mutation of her mothers quirk with part of her fathers.

Also when she says father IC, its not referring to biological father but the caretaker at the orphanage she lives at, the same with her auntie not being blood-related....though have had an influence on her in general. Will be interesting when that side interacts with any Heroes given they both have Villian involvement, one more than others, her Caretaker being one of those that causes hesitation due to reputation if people realize who he is.

Eventually but a bit different as she has not got the experience of copying an actual quirk like that yet, she could take a bite without injury however since added that in as a part of her quirk...she can eat stuff she should not be able to without being poisoned/internal injurys. Her base quirk was inspired by Toriko with a shapechanging aspect (Which has not been used that much due to requiring her to eat part of a person naturally) so she prefers to avoid using that. There is also the mental bleed effect at times from that part so not one she has as much experience using. Its pretty much a Mutation of her mothers quirk with part of her fathers.

Also when she says father IC, its not referring to biological father but the caretaker at the orphanage she lives at, the same with her auntie not being blood-related....though have had an influence on her in general. Will be interesting when that side interacts with any Heroes given they both have Villian involvement, one more than others, her Caretaker being one of those that causes hesitation due to reputation if people realize who he is.
Oh! I see! Because i thought it would be funny that Amaya is bragging that her quirk will keep her standing until Haruka takes a bite on her arm and just gets the same result too. Her world crumbles and match is finished!

I mean could happen, biting is not her first conscious reasponse, unconscious well....she has been known to do it in a panic

Amaya: Haha! You can't beat me! My quirk is active now! *punches*

Haruka: *Bites a stone piece on her arm and gain ability* Neat...

Amaya: *Play Giorno's theme here*

Also, I'm thinking that this is what Akira's costume will look like, minus the whole... Spider-Man thing. It will still be red and blue, and he'll wear a mandible type mask. (I apologise for the blurry image I had to screenshot it and then crop it, and even then it's honestly not very well done.)
Screenshot_20200414-142611.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back