• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Beyond the walls OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
In less dark news...I was wondering if anyone wanted their characters to know of or have interacted with Jensen?

In less dark news...I was wondering if anyone wanted their characters to know of or have interacted with Jensen?
I can't imagine him and Tenebrous knowing one another unless they met in a club or something like that. I can see Tenebrous flirting with him haha.

I can't imagine him and Tenebrous knowing one another unless they met in a club or something like that. I can see Tenebrous flirting with him haha.
That’s actually a possibility. Clubs would certainly be a place where He could thrive, pick a pocket here, sell the stolen thing to someone there, then slide out before anyone is wise to your gimmicks

That’s actually a possibility. Clubs would certainly be a place where He could thrive, pick a pocket here, sell the stolen thing to someone there, then slide out before anyone is wise to your gimmicks
You're very right haha.

whoa I missed a lot, also at K.O.D. I'm sorry to hear that. I do know what it's like to love a cousin and make a character, mine nearly committed suicide and wanted me to keep her death a secret. I didn't allow it because I adore her too much I sometimes make a character about her as well or at least her characters.

Since my character was raised military is there anything I should know when moving forward?
I assume she would have a pretty decent knowledge of the Arcanes so she'll probably come off as a know it all at first - my idea is to have her witness/experience the shit that's really going on and hopefully learn and grow from it XD
Ooo a know it all I liked that. Yeah it's ok that she used to tour and see the view but having actually experience on the battlefield is a no, no. Maybe if she fought one in the city that's fine since Incubus of lower rank tend to sneak in somehow.

im actually curios as to what kind of knight would have the ashen power? or is it like they pass the power as a conceptual thing and each individual manifests the power. because im not gonna lie...if its the same and the dude before jensen has the completed version of the ashman...he is one scary guy.

Ooo a know it all I liked that. Yeah it's ok that she used to tour and see the view but having actually experience on the battlefield is a no, no. Maybe if she fought one in the city that's fine since Incubus of lower rank tend to sneak in somehow.

Okay that sounds good. I don't intend for her to have any real experience fighting the incubus but she "thinks" she does lmao So she's in for some rude awakenings

Pumpkid Pumpkid Just read the lore about powers but wanted to be sure I got it how you intended before I add to my sheet, we generate our own predecessors that originally wield the power our character inherits?

Pumpkid Pumpkid Just read the lore about powers but wanted to be sure I got it how you intended before I add to my sheet, we generate our own predecessors that originally wield the power our character inherits?
What? You mean like if it's passed down you also get their characteristics?

Okay that sounds good. I don't intend for her to have any real experience fighting the incubus but she "thinks" she does lmao So she's in for some rude awakenings
XD I love her already. They are fun to interact with because they are low key tsunderes.

On the downside, I haven't decided on an armor suit ;-; Lol I'll have to dig deep

Pumpkid Pumpkid Ah, sorry if the original question was confusing. In the lore I think I understood that the powers get passed down from soldier to soldier through ceremony (not hereditary) and that we will be in charge of writing/creating the person who ends up passing the power itself down to our characters.

Pumpkid Pumpkid Ah, sorry if the original question was confusing. In the lore I think I understood that the powers get passed down from soldier to soldier through ceremony (not hereditary) and that we will be in charge of writing/creating the person who ends up passing the power itself down to our characters.
Yes that's correct, it's not hereditary even though it seems like it should but there is more to that's why and will be revealed within the RP

XD I love her already. They are fun to interact with because they are low key tsunderes.

On the downside, I haven't decided on an armor suit ;-; Lol I'll have to dig deep
She does have a bit of tsundere tendencies not gonna lie LOL
And Pinterest helps a lot with finding some suitable armor suits

Yes that's correct, it's not hereditary even though it seems like it should but there is more to that's why and will be revealed within the RP

Awesome! I'll add the predecessor for my character now, thanks for helping me understand that ^_^ I'm looking forward to finding out the story behind it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back