• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Beyond the Grave | OOC

ChiaRoseKuro

professional insomniac
Beyond the Grave
4r32kaR.png
8hBJpHl.png
PtPyoWY.png
S U M M A R Y
The end of the world had not come from outer space, like some had surmised, or from the use of nuclear weaponry, like others had guessed. It had come from a man who had slumped to his knees and died in the middle of an intersection, drawing concerned passerbys to his side like flies to spoiled food, and had resulted in breaking news that read like April Fool's bulletins. His feral attacks were not an elaborate hoax, though, and nor were the death tolls from lost limbs, severe trauma and hemorrhaging. Within hours, chaos descended; within days, pandemonium was spreading like wildfire.

It is in these circumstances that two people meet with one set of objectives in mind: get out, go fast and find a place to live. It sounds simple enough, given the state of the world they're in, but...
C H A R A C T E R S
( R A S P Y )
Allison Gauthier

( C H I A R O S E K U R O )
Maddison 'Mads' Liskyr
O T H E R
( T H R E A D . L I N K S )
profile thread
in-character thread

Last edited:
Raspy Raspy
When would you like the roleplay to start from: when our characters first meet each other, or when they've already spent some time together in their hijacked car?
Also, I completely forgot whether we agreed on our character's genders beforehand or not orz

Perhaps in the car, when they're far enough from danger that they start to realize that they don't know who they've just escaped with? Like when the adrenaline starts to fade and they're like "well we should probably figure out what to do now... what's your name?" . We could probably even make it so that one of them wants to go back to check for any survivors and the other is like "wtf no."

Also, both females, right? I did come to you for a f// initially.

Yeah, that's fine with me! So just to clarify: the RP will start when they've both hijacked a car and left the worst of the city behind, but are finally starting to realize that they were working with another person who they know nothing about and things are starting to get awkward in there. Then we'll go with whatever the characters say to each other as they're trying to reconcile everything.

Ah, I don't think it was ever specified at any point? I mean, I did scroll through our conversation to see if you'd mentioned it, and I vaguely remember you saying that you mainly did femslash, but I like to ask about these things to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong ^^; But yeah, I'm fine with playing a female!

Yep, that's a good starting point, I think!

Haha, and you're probably right that I didn't explicitly say f//, thank you for thinking to clear that up! If you find it hard to write down the line, please let me know! Admittedly I haven't done it in a while, but I don't think I'd mind writing m// if the plot or concept piqued my interest.

I'll edit that into the IC starting post when I'm done with my character~

I should be fine; like I mentioned before, femslash is something I haven't written much for, but I'm game enough to try it. It shouldn't be too uncomfortable for me but I'll be sure to let you know if I ever happen to feel discomfort whilst writing.

Sweet, so admittedly I haven't put together that character sheet quite yet, but I know for sure I'll be using a model called Therese Fischer for a face claim, just in case you need an appearance reference when you're doing your IC post.
It's quite late so I'm off to bed, but if there's anything else you need to ask or add, please let me know! I'm more likely to answer Discord more quickly than RPN, since I've got it on my phone. I'm purple #9294 if you've got discord as well.

Otherwise, happy writing!

I'm still looking for a FC that clicks with me, so that's alright! I'll most likely put a post up tomorrow afternoon, since I'm trying to finish some proofreading for someone, but if you'd rather post before then (then being around 20 or so hours later), feel free to do so. Anyhow, I'll most likely put my character's profile up first before I get to posting, so a good indication of when I might post will be when my character profile is placed up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back