• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Beyond the Black Curtain: A 40k Rogue Trader Story

yeah what happened we missed you?

so much i started a primarch rp
So sorry, it's been a crazy month. My Aunt finally got back from the hospital therapy since she broke her Ankle a few months back and with everything getting ready to open back up it's been super busy.

Not knowledgeable in Rogue Traders, but IG main here
You can actually legit play as a Guardsman. It's pretty great and a Rogue Trader has to have an Army as well as a Navy. So you can be the commander of the Marines if you want to stick with what's familiar to you.

You can actually legit play as a Guardsman. It's pretty great and a Rogue Trader has to have an Army as well as a Navy. So you can be the commander of the Marines if you want to stick with what's familiar to you.
Marines? Purge? Sounds pretty fun if you ask me

Marines? Purge? Sounds pretty fun if you ask me
Well, to avoid confusion between actual Space Marines and the people who fulfill the same role on Voidships that Marines on ancient Sailing Ships performed they are called Naval Armsmen.

Well, to avoid confusion between actual Space Marines and the people who fulfill the same role on Voidships that Marines on ancient Sailing Ships performed they are called Naval Armsmen.
I think the Rogue Traders calls their military personnel Voidsmen. Voidsmen

Captain Hesperus

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back