• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beyond Infinite Crisis: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'll think about it. If you know what the Destiny games are, she's my main character from those games. I try to be as accurate and believable as possible in terms of lore and what my character is like.
I looked over accepted characters and found that we did accepted an OC so your character is cleared to go

Okay, thank you. I'm on vacation but I might send in that CS while I'm still here. I have it pretty much done, just need to add a few more things before it's good to submit.

Good day, I am (hopefully) the new member of the rp. I was wondering do I have to read the 10 or so pages of already done rp to get an understanding of what's happening?

Dope so I can go interact with Ramil and then go to Mite-World since I am more comfortable with the DC theme
oh if that's the case go to Fawcedo or Zawame... perhaps Gotham would work better.
You can skip the interaction and jump in on Fawcedo. I think your character would fit there best

I plopped Rin in Metropolis a while ago but she's not up to anything at the moment, will probably have my Kotomine show up with her as well later~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back