• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beyond Infinite Crisis: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
The Cheif blinked, then chortled. "United Nations? In space? Command?! Stifling further laughter, he added, "My sincerest apologies, cosplayer, but that doesn't exist here. Take off the costume, surrender your weapons, and get down on the ground. You are under arrest for disturbing the peace, as well as possession of weaponry." Elizabeth was just as confused; her parabolic microphone clearly picking up the man's speech as the noise of the helicopter was drowned out overhead. With the stacked up forms shifting ever closer, Elizabeth asked softly to Hailey, "What's a cosplayer? Is that an ins-" "Bloody hell, Liz. No time. We need to leave, now!"
Also this feels really odd of an assumption considering the nature of the setting...

So can we use oc characters from an established universe? I have one already made up that was accepted in another rp.

Okay. I probably won't join then because I don't rp as canon characters. I've never been confident in my ability to properly portray them. I enjoy rping as my own characters too. This also seems pretty late in the game to join.

I'll think about it. If you know what the Destiny games are, she's my main character from those games. I try to be as accurate and believable as possible in terms of lore and what my character is like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back