• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I will have two characters and a but load of NPC's

My first dude will have the power to change his molecules into any matter he touches. As he learns he will be able to absorb and manipulate whatever matter he is made of at the time and can change its shape and size by that means. He comes from a long line of powered individuals.

My second character is a young female named Anita Stain. Her voice can tear apart matter at a sub atomic level its also planned to be able to reorganize that matter like she was a disney princess but for right now she is like Black Bolt from Marvel's inhumans and just stays quite and talks using ASL. Her adopted father is Jebadiah Stain who is technically speaking the most powerful metahuman on earth though he is far less involved in the story, and is mainly wanted for his prophetic writtings. Its complicated but part of the mystery to be uncovered.

Ok so thats sounding like its going to be a very high powered setting.

Kinda sorta yeah. Most arent but there are a few who are quite powerful due to the crucible stars approach. Those few are the player characters and thats why each of our characters will be A.) Quite powerful like mid to large building level to start and then. B.) Will steer the story with their Exploits C.) Will be the prime focus of our antagonists.

If you want to solve the mystery about the origen and expansion of powers youll need to meet anita so she can introduce you to Jebadiah. But thats only one plot venture.

Can characters (other than hunters) know why there are metahumans or that there are so many, or is that still a mystery? Guess I should have asked that, first :)

Can characters (other than hunters) know why there are metahumans or that there are so many, or is that still a mystery? Guess I should have asked that, first :)
If they are a member of the Nameless Organization of hunters who did the salem witch trials then yes there is a going theory. And they have some info on Jebadiah as well. After character creation ill send hunters this info and meta's can try to extract it :)

Here is the Cs for now. Im going to get the occ and lore up in the meantime. Ic goes up in Either 3 days or when we have at least 6 Cs's completed not counting my own which will go up tomorrow edited into the first post. For the most part lore is just gonna follow the interest check so you can use that for the lore in the meantime.

This seems very neat! Is there still room to join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back