• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Batticus

This is going to be a fantasy medieval roleplay, where magic, and monsters exist. There are many different species of creatures, and humans alike. In this world the crown prince has taken the throne, and in the midist of takking the throne he has taken multiple families. Now it's up to the survivors to take their revenge, and work together to get (Insert name) onto the throne instead. I want there to be action, romance, and drama in this. Together I wanna bulid an amazing Roleplay, come join me on this quest.

Name: Fae Lioness
Race: Elven
Height: 4'11
Hair: Vibrant Red, with massive curly hair.
Eyes: Hazel to green depending on the lighting.
Sexual Orientation: None
Background: She was the only daughter to a horde of brothers, who were efficent in hunting, and gathering herbs. The Lioness family was head of trading furs, and meats to the capital. Unfortunately for the Lioness family, the former crown prince who had taken the throne had been watching the Lioness family, and had gathered information on where the Lioness family's loyalty resided. Upon finding out that the Lioness family's support was not with them. He killed her family while she'd been visiting the palace for training on herbal medicine upon her return to the murder of her family she was named The Lonely Duchess of Lionness. Seeking revenge for her family's death. She's determined to find others affected by the crown princes rule.
Likes: She's fond of sweets, and as well as salty meats. She enjoys studying herbal medicine.
Dislikes: She's not fond of balls, and social events although she's an extrovert once you get to know her.
Ablities: She's able to grow the herbs she needs immediately, as well as any poisoness plant, and jump as tall as a tree
Weaknesses: She has low stamnia, and can't jump more than a few miles at a time, she's also prone to sickness which can cause set backs occaisonally.

Attachments

• 86478889eae0f4f05c2db3f06ca63713.jpg
    86478889eae0f4f05c2db3f06ca63713.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back