• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Between Knights and Druids

Do you like Druids or Knights?

• Total voters
Oh, and if the above message gets posted another few times... the platform I used to write that is lagging horribly... switching platforms to one that does have a quick and proper connection now xD

Also... I wouldn't mind making a secondary character. I saw the prince is till open... if there's need for an arrogant, maybe slightly evil, prince who thinks the best base for a stable ruling (with iron first) is to inspire fear in the citizens... Give me a shout! I wrote a character like that for one of my novels once ^_^ And I may have a love for evil characters... *whistles innocently as she shoves pictures of herself a LARP NPC hijacking a ritual in which we bound a goddess to the Lord of Darkness and made the players "helping" us beg for their lives aside*

When I'm not being totally dark and evil, I like cookies and rainbows and cute animals~ (my characters: either they're big cute softy teddybears (sometimes they look very broody and mean in the beginning), they're backstabbing evildoers, they start as evil but have a change of heart, or... they're just down- and downright evil. The question is... what will I do this time? :horns:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back