• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Betrayed || A Percy Jackson Roleplay || Interest Check || CLOSED

FrazzledFox

idk™

source.gif
Plot

It has been a year and a half since the Seven defeated Gaea and her Giant army and things seemingly have settled down. Camp Jupiter and Camp Half-Blood have set up successful programs that allow safe passage across the country between the two camps, and both camps resident satyrs work to find both Greek and Roman demigods. The Seven have all seemingly moved on for the most part, trying their best to live as normal life as someone who has gone through literal hell can. Things are relatively peaceful and most look to the future with hope.

With this sense of peace comes the twinge of fear, for a demigods life is never calm, never really peaceful. Two months ago a trio of demigods from Camp Half-Blood received Chiron's blessing to pursue a quest and the Camp has not heard back from them since. Communication with Camp Jupiter has revealed that seasoned recruits have mysteriously gone missing, and though their augurs have been working tirelessly to divine what has happened to them, nothing has shown itself as the villain. Something is stirring in America and every demigod can feel it.

TL ; DR:
Something is going wrong and bad things will happen. The general plot, even though its not conveyed well, is that demigods are going missing and no one has any idea why. Little do they know, a third mysterious group of demigods is rising, with ill intent on the Camps.

OOC Info!

Hello! Thank you for taking an interest in this RP! This is going to be my first real attempt at DM a RP, and I am super exited and nervous to try my hand at it. Please forgive my coding, I am still learning how to do so really, and please forgive any spelling or grammatical errors, it is... 1:53 am as I write this.

ANYWAYS

This idea was birthed from the great mind of renagadedoodlr renagadedoodlr with little help from me, and I have been craving a Percy Jackson RP for some time now. I will be creating a character to participate in the RP, and he shall not be the "leader" of the group, so to speak. If this garners enough interest I will make a Discord server for it because I am more active in Discord and the communication is way easier.
And... I think that's it. For now I guess? I have never really made a OOC Info thing. So yeah.

Rules!
Alright! The Important Bits! The Rules. I expect these to be followed at all times. These rules are not made to be broken.
1. Respect and General RPN Rules.
This is fairly self explanatory, but let me lay it out. If your actions, both in character and out of character, go against RPN's standing rules, you will receive 1 (ONE) warning before I remove you from the RP. Treat your fellow RPers with respect, its like really easy.
2. I am the DM.
This is kind of weird for me because I am generally not in charge of things, but this is my roleplay I am starting, and if I choose not to accept your character please respect that. I will always try to give fair and constructive criticism and if it is something that can be slightly tweaked then awesome! But if I outright do not choose your character for more than 3 (Three) of my own reasons, please respect my choice.
3. Posts.
I consider myself detailed oriented and I will be looking for detail oriented RP posts. I am not saying to write a novel, but I expect at the very least 1-2 paragraphs, and at least 2 posts a week. If something is going on in your personal life where you cannot meet these requirements, PM me and we may be able to work something out. I do not want this to be super slow paced because in my experience it seems as though slower RP's tend to die and I really do not want this to die. That being said I do not want this to be rushed as well. I want a nice even pace. If that makes sense.
4. Characters.
I will cover more about characters in the Character Sheet thread, but one of the biggest things is that I do not want to RP with a child. I understand that in the universe children exist at the camps and they are tougher than most other children their age because demigods and stuff, but I want to RP with older teenagers, 16 being the youngest I can consider not a child. If this is a deal breaker for you, I am sorry but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That is all I can think of for now, I will probably add more later on when it isn't so late.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm interested as well. Haven't seen a Percy Jackson Rp in a while though, guess I'll try my hand at this again. Been awhile since I've read the books too, like closing in on a year or two. Anyways I'm interested.

Alright, so I planned on coding the CS up tonight when I got home but I am dead exhausted, it is going to be my first project when I wake up tomorrow, sorry for the delay guys.

Alright friends! I have made the CS which can be found here: Betrayed || A Percy Jackson Roleplay || Character Sheets I am sorry it took so long, I was going to have it done today, but I didn't know I worked an early shift and was 2 hours late for work >.> but it is all fine now!

BackSet BackSet ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki CosmicBoii CosmicBoii Archdemon Archdemon purplepanda288 purplepanda288 xAlter xAlter Aurum Aurum SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful
Quick question about the character sheet: are we aloud to just describe our characters appearance or do we have to use a face claim.

Quick question about the character sheet: are we aloud to just describe our characters appearance or do we have to use a face claim.
I do require a face claim, and if you are having a hard time finding one I can highly recommend going here as it has helped me a lot in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back