Other Best time of day to drink coffee?

On weekends around 9ish so I can stay up till 1. Don't use cream though, a bit of milk to lighten it up and then some hot chocolate mix. X3

I don't drink coffee because I end up-

4:24

Last edited by a moderator:
Coffee makes me tired.. is that weird? 

I try to keep myself on hot tea or if I do receive coffee (because all the lawyers around me do runs to Starbucks) they swap out espresso shots in mine for chocolate instead.. And that's just whenever I have meetings.

My Coffee schedule is, unfortunately, very sporadic. Though, I mostly tend to drink it during the morning for I really need the boost sometimes. Caffeine for life.

Apple is good too, if not better.

Whenever I have the motivation to make it. Namely, five in the morning so I have a full thermos and travel mug for work. .(that's a full twelve cup pot folks, with flavored creamer{caramel preferably}) 

Or when I go to a friends place for coffee. 

Or go to town where there is Tim Hortons (did that today, but no English toffee? I was very annoyed)

I heard somewhere you're not supposed to drink it first thing. Always water. Then a few hours later if you're up early then have coffee . so up at 8 wait until 10 . hits you better.

It's gotta be during winter in my case! The cold weather always prompts me to drink something warm to stay awake during the season haha.

Coffee is really bad for you. It can lead to some pretty bad bone diseases, and helps build plaque in the arteries. *Takes a puff from a cigarette* Ya'll are killing yourself.  

Naw just kidding.

I live with the fantastic sleep disorder; sleep paralysis, so I basically drink coffee all throughout the day. Not out of want of course, but pure necessity. I drink pure black coffee, and I mean the sludgiest stuff you got. I want the dredges of the pot, don't bother with the cream or sugar. I'll drink straight from the pot sometimes too.  

The best time to drink coffee is every second of every day FOREVER. Seriously though, I would drink that stuff in my sleep if I could =3= I take it black though, or with a little milk. Trying not to overdo it on the sugar 8P

I don't drink a lot of coffee unless I drown it in Irish creamer.  I'll also drink it anytime of the day because sleep is for the weak.

Whenever I drink coffee to cure exhaustion I end up feeling shaky and more exhausted than before lolol but it's still fun if you throw in sugar and flavored cream ; ; 

Crawl out of bed and grab a cup from the D-Hall. Only really on days I am too tired to move much. 

Why I do say! You chaps are doing it verily wrong. I wager some enlightenment is needed!

Here's the Correct Guide to Drinking Coffee!

Step 1: Replace "Coffee" with "Tea"

Step 2: Make ""Coffee"" every 30 minutes from 9:00am

Step 3: Go to sleep.

Step 4: Repeat Cycle

Bonus Points for Crumpets and/or Biscuits!

Correct time to drink coffee: All the time. 

Downsides? There are none. Are you worried about a caffeine crash? Don't be! Just drink more coffee!

Hmm, I prefer it in the mornings, but drink it again in the early afternoon. I also happen to be tolerant to caffeine, though, so drinking my vanilla latté tends to do very little for me nowadays. I could try drinking bigger sizes, but I never finish them. Meh. At this point, it's just a habit to get one and enjoy it.

In the morning. Otherwise I tend to be an extremely rude person until I have my morning cup. It's never anything fancy. A black cup of coffee with two spoonful's of sugar. When it comes to the actual brew I use Community Coffee's New Orleans Blend or Hazelnut.

So. The coffee bit in the title was not showing... So, I automatically assumed it would be "Best time of day to drink booze." What does this say about me?

Also, to answer your question: Whenever you damn well feel like it. 

i swear I only drink coffee when I'm doing shifts on the ambulance... 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back