Other Best time of day to drink coffee?

JustDrew344

Jew World Order Aficionado
  • Well I am craving a pot of some of the good black stuff. Usually fill it with milk and sugar.

We all have our rituals when it come to making a cuppa,what are yours?

You wake up angrily and complain about shit then feel at home after that first sip?

Coffee help you relieve constipation? Or do you just enjoy the mild buzz you get from it?

Coffee is just a main staple in my life and doesn't wake me up or anything...

I am very serious about my coffee. I prefer it with a tablespoon of butter and a tablespoon of MCT coconut oil. 

I work to never consume coffee after 3 pm or I am unable to sleep and never over 3 cups per day.

I'm gonna have to be a contrarian and say I'd take a nice cup of tea any morning or evening over that black, sour gunk. :P  

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna have to be a contrarian and say I'd take a nice cup of tea any morning or evening over that black, sour gunk. :P  

[SIZE=14.6667px]That...that...really hurt... Q-Q[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Just kidding, more coffee for me, amirite? Tea's pretty great, too. Have you tried matcha green tea? Good stuff.[/SIZE]

It also has caffeine, so maybe I'm just a hardcore caffeine addict...

[SIZE=14.6667px]That...that...really hurt... Q-Q[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Just kidding, more coffee for me, amirite? Tea's pretty great, too. Have you tried matcha green tea? Good stuff.[/SIZE]

It also has caffeine, so maybe I'm just a hardcore caffeine addict...

Haha! Sorry. Didn't mean to insult any coffee lovers out there. :D  

In my opinion there's just so much more variety with tea. I'm partial to earl grey, english breakfast, orange rind and chamomile myself.

You can have tea as almost a desert drink. As a relaxing before bedtime drink. As a wake me up in the morning drink.

Green tea is very refreshing though both cold and hot.

#TeamTea

Haha! Sorry. Didn't mean to insult any coffee lovers out there. :D  

In my opinion there's just so much more variety with tea. I'm partial to earl grey, english breakfast, orange rind and chamomile myself.

You can have tea as almost a desert drink. As a relaxing before bedtime drink. As a wake me up in the morning drink.

Green tea is very refreshing though both cold and hot.

#TeamTea

c7NJRa2.gif

Green tea is awesome. 

I guess the way it works for me is that I drink coffee in the morning and when I want to relax, I drink tea.

I moved from the suburbs of Minneapolis, to a small border town near Chicago.  Only one coffee place in town, no drive through, no fancy 5 espresso shot chocolate filled drinks.  Just brewed coffee.  It is actually a nice change, and I feel better without the 800 calorie power drinks.  Now just a little cream and sugar.

I've been a coffeeholic since college. (#´ー´)旦 The creamier, the better. I can drink it at any time of the day. Although, I do love the occasional green tea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely a #teamtea guy, but coffee helps if I'm dragging. I try to avoid regular use because I get anxious and addicted. Last addictive cycle, I'd suffer headaches by noon if I forgot coffee.

9-10 AM is usually the time for me. I'm still awake before that. Nothing after 1 PM or I can't sleep.

I'm usually fine in the mornings, but I hit an energy low in the afternoons, so that's when I usually drink caffeine (or sometimes at 1am when I'm on a work crunch, lol). Coffee tends to make me feel sick though, so I usually go with chai or black tea.

Coffee is best had in the morning, and throughout the day when a pick-me/punch-me-awake is required. I prefer a warm cup of tea, to coffee, in the evening. 

apparently it's best not to drink it between 6-9 am because it can cause some dysfunctioning with melatonin and your biological clock due to the energy it gives you.

Coffee and I have a very serious companionship...meaning if i ever run out, I'm liable to die from a caffeine withdrawal migraine  

I've grown attached to Joe. Tim Hortons and half-and-half is my go-to. While it brings normality and ecstasy when I drink it as soon as I wake up, I'd say the best time to drink it is at night, since it's the fuel for the creativity I need in order to write and that is when I do. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back