Anime & Manga Best Harem Anime

Parallax

That man is playing Gallaga
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
What do you guys think is the best Harem anime? I ask because I'm looking to get into one!

>good
>harem

Choose one

So you want to be a harem lord eh? I would read omamori himari since its anime doesn't finish the series and was a complete train wreck. You can watch highschool of the dead. Read the trinity 7 manga or watch the anime. Highschool dxd. Those are the only semi enjoyable harems I can actually think of. Where they're both actually harems and not complete dog shit.

I recommend High School of the Dead, since it's one of the only ones that I've watched, but I should warn you that it ends on a cliffhanger.

I'm not much into harems unless they're reverse harems because daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn those boys are fine but my favorites are Nisekoi and Ouran High School Host Club. They have the sort of authenticity I like in my plots.

Whatever you do, don't watch Absolute Duo or Dragonar Academy
They're bad
Like really bad
Just
Ugh

My recommendations:

"Is this a zombie?"/ore wa zombie desu ka
Date a Live
Konosuba
World God Only knows
Nisekoi
"My teen love comedy is wrong as expected"
Noucome

All of these are intelligently-written but hilarious harem anime, with some high and low notes of proper romance sprinkled in on some of them. Date a Live is one in particular that has never left my top ten favorite anime. They all do have some element of traditional conventions and some elements by which they diverse from them, but if you are trying to get into watching harem anime beware that is a bit of a formulaic genre even if one that can be very entertaining if you learn to appreciate the subtle differences.

In addittion many harem anime aim at niches, and so I didn't recommend them now despite knowing them to be pretty good. If you're into fantasy/monster races Monster Musume might be for you. If you want some of the cutest animation check out "Invaders of Rokujyouma". if you want one with cool-ass sword fighting magic or that is closer to an actual romance, try "Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry". If you want a better-characterized main character, try "Masamune-kun no Revenge".

There are many,, many I could recommend as harem is one of favorite anime genres. Hope I could help.

Can you really call it a harem if it never becomes official?

Well, then that removes things like Nisekoi, Love Hina, Negima, DxD(nothing more than one was official) Infinite Stratos, and other 'harems' from the selection.

Good luck, because I'd say only Seikirei would qualify, but then the world of anime is wide so maybe there are more.

Well, then that removes things like Nisekoi, Love Hina, Negima, DxD(nothing more than one was official) Infinite Stratos, and other 'harems' from the selection.

Good luck, because I'd say only Seikirei would qualify, but then the world of anime is wide so maybe there are more.
Actually nisekoi for sure, that should be omitted. I didnt see the rest of the other series to say yes or no. :3

Harrem in terms of genre only requires the INTEREST of more than 2 girls. As long as 3 or more women are pining for a guy, its technically a harem =))

Actually nisekoi for sure, that should be omitted. I didnt see the rest of the other series to say yes or no. :3

You are missing out if you only have Nisekoi under your belt

Harrem in terms of genre only requires the INTEREST of more than 2 girls. As long as 2 or more women are pining for a guy, its technically a harem =))

You are missing out if you only have Nisekoi under your belt
Oh no I have plenty of degenerate harems under my belt,but they either didn't finish or ended up with 1 guy and 1 girl, aka a real couple. Omamari literally ends with the main dude having an orgy while he was blacked out.xD

Oh no I have plenty of degenerate harems under my belt,but they either didn't finish or ended up with 1 guy and 1 girl, aka a real couple. Omamari literally ends with the main dude having an orgy while he was blacked out.xD

I would have to agree with you then. Good harems are easier to find, despite what most think, but good harems where MC selects more than one are very, very, very rare.

They all still harrem though

I would have to agree with you then. Good harems are easier to find, despite what most think, but good harems where MC selects more than one are very, very, very rare.

They all still harrem though
I prefer the term, spurned women's club.

I also admit that I'm probably conflating polygamy with harems, but the definition of anime harem is different from actual harems. You just need multiple girls after one dick.

Since actual harems are basically a separate household in Muslim countries and would be more on the verge of many girlfriends/side bitches.

I prefer the term, spurned women's club.

I also admit that I'm probably conflating polygamy with harems, but the definition of anime harem is different from actual harems. You just need multiple girls after one dick.

Since actual harems are basically a separate household in Muslim countries and would be more on the verge of many girlfriends/side bitches.
True, but I do believe logically speaking the discussion here is of anime harems

Isekai wa smartphone to tomo ni. It's a harem anime it's more of a comedy it's "good" anyone that wants to watch it just check it out should it just started airing a few week ago anyways.

Oh, harem anime? The ones where a bunch of characters are chasing after the protagonist, right? Well, how about Gakkou Gurashi?

(the joke is that the 'harem' is actually zombies)

Oh, harem anime? The ones where a bunch of characters are chasing after the protagonist, right? Well, how about Gakkou Gurashi?

(the joke is that the 'harem' is actually zombies)
You should really try "Ore wa zombie desu ka?" You're gonna die laughing

What do you guys think is the best Harem anime? I ask because I'm looking to get into one!
My recommendations:

"Is this a zombie?"/ore wa zombie desu ka
Date a Live
Konosuba
World God Only knows
Nisekoi
"My teen love comedy is wrong as expected"
Noucome

All of these are intelligently-written but hilarious harem anime, with some high and low notes of proper romance sprinkled in on some of them. Date a Live is one in particular that has never left my top ten favorite anime. They all do have some element of traditional conventions and some elements by which they diverse from them, but if you are trying to get into watching harem anime beware that is a bit of a formulaic genre even if one that can be very entertaining if you learn to appreciate the subtle differences.

In addittion many harem anime aim at niches, and so I didn't recommend them now despite knowing them to be pretty good. If you're into fantasy/monster races Monster Musume might be for you. If you want some of the cutest animation check out "Invaders of Rokujyouma". if you want one with cool-ass sword fighting magic or that is closer to an actual romance, try "Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry". If you want a better-characterized main character, try "Masamune-kun no Revenge".

There are many,, many I could recommend as harem is one of favorite anime genres. Hope I could help.
Monster Musume is the best, personally. But I do agree that it's pretty niche compared to other harem anime

Everything else Idea said here, though, I gotta agree with.

Isekai wa smartphone to tomo ni. It's a harem anime it's more of a comedy it's "good" anyone that wants to watch it just check it out should it just started airing a few week ago anyways.
Oh wow. I am a savvy fan of the genre and I couldn't bear to watch that... I am really interested in your thoughts now, do you think you could send me a PM detailing a bit more? :)

I mean if we're gonna talk about Harem anime we gotta go for the bottom of the barrel trash. Throw up Eromanga-Sensei on this list if we haven't already.

The only harem I really liked was a reverse Harem

It's called "Uta no Prince Sama" but commonly referred to as "UtaPri". It's not well known, but the boys in this anime are so beautiful and the music in each episode is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back