Other besides writing, do you do any other art?

starshinesiren

babe, there’s something tragic about you.
I feel like we’re all creative souls, so I’m curious.

personally, I kinda do it all? I’m an actress, a singer, a (bad) songwriter, painter, and sculptor. and writer, obviously.

what about ya’ll?? brag to me about your art, please!!! <3

I'm a church singer and I dabble in photography.

I'm the black sheep in a family of really talented artists and musicians! My mum is a talented artist, my dad is a talented singer and my sister is a musical prodigy and an exceptionally skilled artist.
I ended up in physics. Family conversations usually don't feature me much. :(

However, I was influenced by my sister to draw and play the guitar. I use both as a way to relax when I'm stuck on a problem or something.
IMG_0131.jpg

I play alto sax and violin in school, and I sing in my church choir. But that's about it. I kinda suck at art, though I can do something decent if I try.

I mostly just draw entertaining stick figures.

I do watercolor painting for funsies, but I don't consider it a huge part of my existence like I do with writing. I'm not really an "artist" and my skills with drawing and painting are middling at best, but I enjoy it as a distraction from my thoughts sometimes and I like not really being invested in how it turns out. Like, if the painting I produce sucks, I don't feel the same shame/depression spiral I feel when the piece of writing I produce sucks.

I draw - digital and watercolors, sometimes pastels too. But I'm bad at it. I want to get better though.

I have been writing since 9 though doing it full time since I was 12.

Teaching myself to draw as an adult, only been doing it since November I would say of last year.

Want to get into painting and maybe pottery.

I am making my own fakemon for several new regions and for two books out of print.

stormwolves on DeviantArt

I do a bit of traditional art/drawing, though not really professionally. Still kinda shy about it though unfortunately.

I also play acoustic guitar. Used to have a makeshift band with some buddies and I played rhythm guitar there.

Since my class think I'm the artsy one though they just throw it all on me though. "Oh you draw right? Can you paint me a car with these watercolor swatches?" Uh, unfortunately, no, because I don't know jack about painting and watercolors.

In high school, I used to do a lot of sculpting and ceramics for art classes. But after entering college I didn't have a lot of time to do that. Although I'm hoping to get back into it once I graduate because I enjoyed it.

I do 3D art, mostly pin-ups and fanart. I've made a number of my RP characters.
I also do fine illustration, but I don't do that very much as a hobby nowadays as my newish job has a lot of illustration tasks.
I loved acting in high school and college, but I couldn't commit to schedules after being forced to adult.

In all technicality, I draw, although I haven't made anything new in what seems like months.
I also play piano and guitar.

I’ve been known to draw on occasion when the stars align correctly. This was my last drawing, a western ghost town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back