• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Beowulf Academy (IC)

OOC
Here
Lore
Here
He would be getting a roommate. Disappointing. Walter was expecting that but still, he would have much preferred some privacy. There was no point in complaining about it. All he could do was look for his roommate, talk with them and then work together to draft the expectations upon both of them. He will name it "The Agreement".

Actually, was Walter being just a tad excessive? Does such a thing truly necessitate a written contract? …What was he saying. Of course it did. In fact, he might be acting a bit too lax about the whole thing honestly. His roommate might think he's a slacker. There's no point in thinking so far ahead without meeting the one he will be sharing a room with though.

Pressing the imaginary brakes on his train of thoughts the albino walks towards the list and scans it. His assigned partner was an individual by the name of Matt.

"Sounds American", he thinks to himself.

Walter's eyes look through the crowd. Sadly, there was no one with Matt conveniently written on their head. Tedious. Well, there was nothing else to it. Walter waits at the list, maybe this Matt person will show up and introduce himself.

Nina Simone Rivera

Nina’s eyes began to roam the room as Bri’s explanation continued, not that she wasn’t listening. She just wanted to examine all the new arrivals. There were two new arrivals, a white haired young man. He didn’t seem very interested in socializing with the rest of them, which was alright, everyone would warm up to each other in no time. First days were always awkward. The black haired one also didn’t look very interested in socializing. But in a more intimidating manner. Well, hopefully it’s not too hard to talk to them. Nina looked away from the new people and turned her attention to Bri. There were a few more explanations from their new teacher before they were free to check out who their roommates were and do whatever.

Nina approached the roommate listings. There was no reason for her to check it to begin with. She was most certainly going to get paired up with the only other girl here. Still, she checked anyway. Nina skimmed the list and found her name, right where she expected it to be. With a soft smile she turned to look at the blue haired girl who approached the board. Not saying anything until Hex asked who her roommate was going to be.

“It looks like I’m the lucky one today. Nice to meet you, roomie.” She chirped, outstretching her hand for a handshake.

SoftSmile SoftSmile

coded by: s e v e n s e v e n

Jinx.(League.of.Legends).full.1786913.png

"Oh, Hi, Hi! You must be Nina, right? I'm Hex." She said a matter of factly as she pulled a marker out from one of her many hidden pockets to scribble on the sheet of paper where her name was next to Nina's. Hannah wasn't exactly an intimidating name, and she decided it would be better off if her classmates didn't know it.

"Ignore that little mishap, we're going to be such good besties! Ooh, do you like stuffed animals? Me and Jerry love collecting them! You're cool with that right?" Before she could even answer, the blue haired girl walked around Nina, like she was studying her. "You're so pretty!" She announced. "Probably a rigorous skincare routine, or you know, born looking like a goddess?" She laughed playfully, putting her arm around Nina's shoulder.

"So, what is your Jerry like? Mine's a shark. He's cool too."

x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X

/Arthur Jackson/

SLamming the door to his moms truck followed by a few honk before driving off Arthur stands before the doors of the Academy his chin length hair sways across his glasses to the gentle touch of breeze. Dressed in a black cardigan, black jeans and black boots he sighs deeply and pushes open the doors.

A warm breeze hits his face along with alot of smell he could not quite place he walks in and stuffs both hand into the pockets of his cardigan his backpack light on his shoulder he walks freely down the hall. Keeping his gaze to the ground to avoid attention trying to act oblivious to the students present he walks and pushes open the door to a classroom and enters.

Resting his back against the door he breaths hard the thundering behind his cardigan threatens to rip itself open closing his eyes he starts to imagine how his life is going to be in this new world ...in this world of strangers

Standing straight with arms folded, Matt waited for Bri to finish her explanation of this new environment. It didn't seem strange to him at all, in fact it only normalized things, since an astral bird suddenly appeared. Until now it was strange and unnatural, but entering a world where the unnatural is natural made it all that more familiar. He was comfortable here with others who can relate, even if they were all very different youths, something he wasn't accustomed to working with in his days at the shop. Nevertheless, he was confident.

He continued to tune in for key information from Bri. For a brief moment, he could tell that the Dominican girl's eyes had wandered over to him. He looked to the side to meet her gaze, and deduced that it was simple curiosity. As she looked away, Matt retained focus back on Ms. Bri, but couldn't help but notice the bright blue hair of one suspicious individual coming into view of his peripheral. He took a studying glace to see her picking through things that don't belong to her. Matt figured her to be childish, and not necessarily in a flattering way. "She might be a problem." He thought to himself, but it didn't take long for her to change her tune. A few moments after Matt had turned his attention back to their instructor, Hex was jumping for joy, as well as some of the others in the room.

As soon as Bri mentioned 'roommates', there was a sudden surge of excitement among some of the others. Matt however wasn't all too concerned about who his would be, but when all the others began to scramble to the list of names, it was clear that Bri had finished her introduction. As they mingled and decipher who they would be stuck with, Matt began to walk over to Ms. Bri. "Excuse me." Matt spoke as he held a hand up while walking past the others. "I need a place to park my bike. Is there a garage somewhere on campus?" Getting that sorted was his first objective, that bike was his pride and joy after all. He would make a point to learn about his classmates after securing a safe place for it.

alleycat alleycat

Last edited:
/ Arthur Jackson /

Standing with the others listening to Bri his mind couldn't help but wonder under the carpet ...into the closets ...places he buried his nightmares trying to drown him in it.....He shuts his eyes hard holding his breath...fists clenched a battle of ownership between him and his mind forcing his demons back into their prisons ....exhales deeply as his mind goes blank as usual meaning he has won the brief fight.

Roommates?...we are going to have roommates?

If there is anything he treasures more in his life it would be privacy ...secrecy its how he has been brought up...it's how he has survived this long ....He makes to talk to Mrs. Bri but stops when he sees a guy walk up to her asking if there is a place to park his bike ..Arthur waits patiently so he could ask the one question burning ...the one question so far in his heart

Nina Simone Rivera

Nina was a bit surprised by her energeticness. She figured the girl would be eccentric, but this was a little surprising to Nina. Though, her demeanor was a positive one so Nina’s surprise was a pleasant one.

“That’s me.” She spoke pleasantly, watching Hex scribbling over her deadname and writing what she actually went by. Nina briefly glanced around the room while she did that.

Hex then went on a bit of a rambling, talking about stuffed animals and asking if she was okay with those. Nina was going to inform her that she didn’t mind a bit, but Hex kept going on. Nina didn’t want to interrupt so she let the other girl keep talking. To be honest, it was nice to take a backseat in conversations for once.

Nina’s expression became a bit more surprises as Hex circle around her, Hex then announced how pretty she thought Nina was. Her previously bright, and slight superficial expression turned to that of genuine flusteredness. She looked down with tinted cheeks and clamped her mouth shut. “Thank you.” She muttered shyly, not paying much kind to the arm around her shoulders. Nina didn’t get very many compliments, they embarrassed her easily, and she didn’t know how to accept them.

“My- jerry?” She questioned. Hex’s question gave Nina some time to compose herself. “Oh, that’s what you mean.” She said, half to herself.

“I named mine Belladonna, she’s a deer.” Nina answered, a small smile on her face.

SoftSmile SoftSmile

coded by: s e v e n s e v e n

Atlas

"Shit I got the European nerd" exclaimed atlas with obvious disdain, the hulking figure purposefully glared down the Italian and if not for the teacher literal feet away probably would've body-checked him just to assert dominance. He turned away and noticed that the real pale guy was with someone named "Matt" and the hyper blue-haired girl began pestering the admittedly cute cheerleader girl but that was none of his concern, "I'm starving...I'll move in, then I'm getting something to munch on" he said, Atlas with his broad frame then forced his way through the crowding class and into the hallway towards his room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back