• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bendy and the Ink Machine

For this prompt, I will be playing as Alice and Sammy.

I kindly ask that you play as either canon characters or OCs that could match with my chosen characters.

The Plot (If You're Using an OC):

You find yourself in the abandoned Joey Drew Studios, an anonymous letter requesting your presence on the lowest floor of the building. Upon entering the old studio, you immediately feel as if you're not entirely safe here. It's as if there are monsters in the shadows, watching your every move.

Also, what's up with the ink spilt everywhere? Surely the drawing supplies were removed from the building by the folks who worked here. Nope. You find drawings attached to the walls, cameras still neatly placed on their stands. What happened here? Where did everyone go afterwards?

All of your questions will be answered in time. Especially with a demonic angel and a slimy masked man by your side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back